Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they said a week or so ago the girls were all potty trained now? I spy nappies 👀

Reactions: 2
60 Charlotte stories in less than 2 hours and boring AF! All with the camera in the lounge too... is their YouTube just going to be her swooning over Jimmy and getting her naps out?! How many more stories from Alex if he can tear himself away from the sport for bedtime 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another post from Charlotte whereby she can’t spell. There, their and they’re.....really Charlotte, I thought you were supposed to be an Executive PA in London? This is basic spelling love!!

really feel for all the people that can’t actually afford to kit out their nurseries like this, yet they have been gifted all of the furniture for free and they can clearly afford to buy it!! The Greedyballys!! 🙄

What the hell is that with their kitchen floor?? And the girls are playing next to it!?
I saw that and thought what the actual duck is going on there! How they can have the kids running about in that building site of a house I don’t know!

Reactions: 3
Yawn fest! Jesus Christ!!!

One of the girls comes into the lounge mouth FULL and talking confirming she’d eaten her dinner!

Even if she isn’t eating With them (which personally they all should be) she doesn’t even sit with them at meal times! Instead, swooning over the baby getting in ‘mummy and jimmy’ time! Your telling me the baby don’t get enough of that?????? duck off!

Then tells them they’re not allowed to eat in the lounge!!! Next story she’s talking to them from the sofa, clearly with a mouth FULL!!

It’s simple basic parenting that children will follow by example! These pair of idiots shouldn’t be allowed to breed! Let alone 5 times over! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Also jimmys room is dreadful! London! Foxes! Crowns! Pick a theme!!!!
Way too much furniture!
Do u know what would look lovely in that room??! 3 single beds for 3 little girls that are prem and feel the cold 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me why Henry hasn't got a newly decorated room? I unfollowed the slime ball and then "Princess Charlotte" because of her whinging youd think she was the only person to be a mum! Anyway the dollhouse page popped up today with the nursery on🙈 but still cant see one for Henry, youd think him being the oldest hes have his room done, unless I missed it but it's not in highlights!

I feel so sorry for Henry. Look on their house insta, girls bedroom and Jimmy’s. Where’s Henry’s?! Where’s ‘mummy and Henry’ time! He’s like their little nanny. Poor kid. Alex gives me the creeps. The girls look terrified of him and the way he speaks to them sometimes really bothers me

Can someone tell me why Henry hasn't got a newly decorated room? I unfollowed the slime ball and then "Princess Charlotte" because of her whinging youd think she was the only person to be a mum! Anyway the dollhouse page popped up today with the nursery on🙈 but still cant see one for Henry, youd think him being the oldest hes have his room done, unless I missed it but it's not in highlights!
Literally just posted about it too. I went on every post and all that’s there is a video of the floor his bedroom is on. Star Wars wallpaper I assume was left in his room and the bed was left so that’s what he has!! 😢

Reactions: 5
Speaking of Jimmy’s room, I can’t believe every single thing was #gifted. Know wonder they have so much in the bank for the amount of takeaways and lunches out they have. They don’t deserve it what so ever, personality wise they are boring and their excessive need to share every detail of the triplets lives in shameful.

I noticed tonight when the triplets went up to her she said to them ‘ it’s mummy Jimmy time,... in other words ‘girls go away’... they are all so pathetic and so unrelatable #greedballys

No Henry’s room hasn’t been done one bit, because apparently he wanted to keep it how it was when they moved in. They kept the previous bed that was already in their, not to mention carpet and everything which clearly does match on with their all grey theme... they just couldn’t be bothered to do it for him... poor kid

Sorry some spelling errors in my post #lackofsleep 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Speaking of Jimmy’s room, I can’t believe every single thing was #gifted. Know wonder they have so much in the bank for the amount of takeaways and lunches out they have. They don’t deserve it what so ever, personality wise they are boring and their excessive need to share every detail of the triplets lives in shameful.

I noticed tonight when the triplets went up to her she said to them ‘ it’s mummy Jimmy time,... in other words ‘girls go away’... they are all so pathetic and so unrelatable #greedballys

No Henry’s room hasn’t been done one bit, because apparently he wanted to keep it how it was when they moved in. They kept the previous bed that was already in their, not to mention carpet and everything which clearly does match on with their all grey theme... they just couldn’t be bothered to do it for him... poor kid

Just makes me feel so sad for him. I dont believe he has said no to a new room after seeing everyone elses. Poor kid.

Reactions: 1

Ugh i cringed when she just kept dismissing her other children!

• Angry
Why can’t she have “Mummy and Jimmy time” when everyone else is at school/nursery? It’s
unbelievable how much she favors Jimmy 🤭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Its so obvious how much she favours Jimmy. "Mummy/Jimmy time" Your other kids still need you too Charlotte, you have plenty of time alone with Jimmy when the other kids are at school!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Notice her new post on the gallbaby horror house , she hasn’t actually put on her post what was gifted. Bit naughty that Charlotte .

mummy jimmy time , in other words what I do all day everyday. Sit on my arse with your brother .Or push him round in his pram while eating out everyday .

• Sad
Honestly can't BARE how Charlotte is sometimes. As if she just said to the girls its Mummy & Jimmy time, whilst gazing at herself in her phone. Poor girls probably feel so cast aside anyway without her saying stuff like that. It's the second time in one day that shes filmed herself kissing him all over and laying with him, giving him all her attention, despite the fact that SHE BREASTFEEDS (hope everyone heard that loud and clear!) So gets multiple times a day to sit and cuddle him.
The girls are going to grow up so confused and mixed up about their place in the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me why Henry hasn't got a newly decorated room? I unfollowed the slimeball and then "Princess Charlotte" because of her whinging yyou'dthink she was the only person to be a mum! Anyway, the dollhouse page popped up today with the nursery on🙈 but still ccan'tsee one for Henry, yyou'dthink him being the oldest has his room done unless I missed it but it's not in highlights!
Henry loves star wars. On one wall there is this huge picture of star wars. So it was kept. He said he didn't want the bed to go as he had more space on the floor and under the bed has secret draws which he loved. I think there used his mattress for the bed though. The thing is I wish the carpets was redone in that room. Let's hope it was deep cleaned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.