Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
That stupid story of hers: here’s how to make her mega famous tikka wrap! Buy an Indian takeaway - and roll your food up in a naan bread! What an actual dick. Surely neither of them can cook? It really pisses me off when adults can’t/won’t cook and their kids suffer for it.

Reactions: 8

Pinchme

VIP Member
What this??? 😂🙈🤢🤮
I think something as vulgar as this, just goes to show how Instagram has taken over their lives.

They will literally post anything, as sense and right from wrong is now non existant with these insta parents. Their whole lives must revolve around their phones, leaving kids, home, friends family in 2nd place, it's an obsession and a addiction.

Time will tell the damage it's all doing to families like these whom it seems will put their families health & well being at risk for the sake of likes, freebees and insta fame.

Very sad state we are all in. Time is well overdue for Instagram to put a stop to child exploitation,because that's what is it. 😔

Pinchme

VIP Member
#Ad, #Ad, #Ad, #Ad, #Ad, #Ad, #Ad

#gifted #gifted #gifted #gifted

It never stops, what is wrong with these companies, if they must give bloody Instagramers freebees, then at least find some that are not twats and look like tramps, so many more nice, clean deserving families in IG than these two misfits.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Another gifted day out, more beige sh1t consumed, the unwashed feral father sticks his head in a salad bowl and emerges with a gobful of lettuce just to complete the impression we all have of his unstable state of mind. Henry looks at his father as if he’d rather be anywhere but with him there. And the golden child is shown the most attention, as always.

Go away Grabally’s. You really aren’t anything special.

• Sick

Pinchme

VIP Member
The way he chucked that doll at his daughter - WTAF?!?
No other choice, he was filming which is far more important 😡

Fucking hell! Excuse my language but those stories with the girls in bed.....really?? I want to go into his shitty Instagram paid for house when he’s just got into bed and he’s tired and shove a camera in his fucking fat face! Your children don’t need, want or deserve this FFS! Throwing a doll at one of the girls?! This family is so privileged, they want for nothing but their children’s privacy is just blatantly ignored by both of them all for the sake of the gram. He reads here because he commented on the dirty toilet so hopefully he’ll read this and maybe it will start sinking in that he’s a twat. I doubt it but one can but hope 🙄😂
Unfortunately it won't sink in, they have been abusing their kids for too long, he wants to give up work as he's a lazy fuck and become insta famous, and so the abuse will continue 😢

Those girls are almost 3yr, yet all still in nappies, lazy lazy parenting as there is no reason why a 3yr old should still be in nappies unless of course the child has any learning difficulties/ health problems.

It's just a shame that the abuse we see in this family isn't classed as abuse by the authorities, 😔

Oh and he was still wearing that shitty gilet yesterday, even in doors. 🤮 🤮 🤮

Oh dear lord, this is revolting, does he honestly believe he looks good, I'm feeling a little sick 🤮 🤮 🤮

Alex we know you read here, can I just say STOP IT, YOU ARE REVOLTING.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

louisana

They must be so so delighted with themselves today. Imagine actually buying your children something. They really had to get their point across on stories today. Bloody tossers the two of them. What’s his reason for being off work at the moment? Used to quite like Charlotte when the girls were babies but can’t stand her now. I do wonder what their families think of them parading their kids about for the world to see.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
That fibre ‘event’ didn’t even get put into action!

Annabel karmel must also be so pleased she invited them to her weening masterclasses!

Pair of idiots!

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Taking sabbatical from work to attend events NOT be a better parent and give your wife help with the children 🙄
Big congratulations to Charlotte getting the children to school on time! There’s plenty of us that have being doing it for a very long time with 2 or 3 Plus children! We find it easier because we don’t film ourselves every morning 👍🏻

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I wish someone would learn how to do those girls’ hair! They need plaits to keep their hair tidy, it’s clearly very fine and flyaway hair and looks awful all the time. I’m not great with hair at all, but I don’t know anyone with girls who just leaves their hair flying all over the shop. A plait each side would keep it off their faces and stop them looking like a gang of little sting of the dumps. Their diet is horrific. I keep almost waiting for it to improve. They never cook, those parents!

Poor Lottie, my heart breaks for her, I just want to scoop her up into a cuddle! You can tell she's his least favourite and its so unfair the way he is with her

Pinchme

VIP Member
Their diet is actually disgusting!. No wonder they look so pale with sunken black eyes. A definite lack of vitamins there.
I agree, they all look very pale and ill.

Charlottes mum was there dishing up a hot dinner of pie, pots, & veg, looked OK so why wasn't that for ALL the family, how are parents happy to eat proper food whilst giving their kids shite to eat??

These two just don't seem to care, there is no excuses whatsoever, fussiness is not an excuse, all kids can be fussy but these two sorry excuses for parents don't even try.

Charlotte is home all day, has a lovely new kitchen, they is no reason as to why she isn't cooking for those kids. She is just lazy, too much time spent on her phone, going to Costa, and looking at Jimmy.
She gets help from her parents, greaseball is home most of the time, so it's pur laziness, shame on her.

‘Mummy, Daddy, what do you do for work?’

’We sell every intimate detail about you all, your tantrums, tears, likes, dislikes and general lifestyle to the entire world, by posting photos and videos of you throughout the day’.

’But, why?’

’Because we’re greedy bastards, who should both have been sterilised at birth and aren’t worthy of being parents’.

’That’s okay, we’ll seek legal counsel when we turn 18 and ensure we’re awarded suitable compensation for the trauma, exploitation and danger you’ve exposed us to, then we’ll never speak to you again’.

’Whatever, can’t live without the gram kids, plus Daddy needs his gym time, instasham fame and tattoos and Mumma needs her leopard print sh1t and a boob job, cos she breastfed that bug eyed brother of yours until year 7’.

😡😈👿🤑🤮
This first statement of yours really got me, breaking it down like that makes it very sad. Like someone said previously on this thread, child actors don’t work as much as these children do, can only hope any money earned from adverts that the children have taken part in has been put aside for their future.

• Sad

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
I literally get twenty minutes with the girls before bed so I’ll spend the entire time filming them!!!!

Someone’s after an Asda ad lol

How much furniture do they need in that lounge? Jesus Christ!
20 minutes and I’ll film them half undressed (I HATE parents that show off their kids in nappies, it feels like such a violation!) and with their pre-school logos on show *slow clap*

Ilando

VIP Member
5 young kids + mentally ill father + mother who doesn’t work + obsessively filming all aspects of your life to gain followers/gifts = a recipe for disaster and mixed up children

And don’t get me started of their neglect of Reggie!

This is it, all common sense (if they ever had any?) is out the window, they are obsessed with the gram and will post anything without even thinking what they are posting, like putting the girls to bed, filming them eating b'fast, if their crying, playing, getting undressed, in the bath😲 etc etc 24/7 they will just film and post, it's complete madness.
Just watched the latest videos of the girls running round the garden & poor little Lottie having to hold her trousers up 😢I wish they would realise she isn’t the same size as her sisters & buy her clothes for her size.

• Sad

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Anyone watch the Tiny Tags takeover Charlotte did today... can’t stand the rambling Essex monologue about her day to day life... Jimmy being 4 mumfs old 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also is it just me or is anyone else tempted to send Grobag their videos of how over dressed the girls are for bed?! It’s sooo dangerous!! There needs to be a warning against it in case anyone is stupid enough to copy 😐

I think you’re right. What he sees in the mirror is a cool Essex geezer who struck gold with the one way ticket to Hell that is Instasham influencing thanks to his innocent triplets and trophy, chavtastic wife.

What we see is a deluded, ignorant and greedy individual who thinks only of himself and what he can gain by exploiting his children by any means possible. His unwashed state and unstable demeanour is of concern and his frequent references to suicidal tendencies are alarming.

His children will require extensive therapy in the near future, with the likely result being that they all distance themselves from him when they reach adulthood.

But it’s okay, he’ll be surrounded by leopard print tat which was gifted, have had numerous free holidays and benefited financially as a result of his despicable behaviour.
Greasy Galbally would do well to look at FOD’s current downfall; not only will he never reach that following, but the fall will be a lot quicker I’m sure given his complete lack on any endearing content to start with 🙄 good luck paying the mortgage when the #gifted drops off and you actually have to buy your own children clothes and Ella’s pouches 😅