Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unnecessary comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not supportive at all
What a prick! I don’t know how she puts up with him. He often makes sly comments disguised as humour on her posts. I didn’t like it when he was filming her at bedtime with the kids and she was talking and he said something like ‘Charlotte this is my instagram’.

Reactions: 2
What a prick! I don’t know how she puts up with him. He often makes sly comments disguised as humour on her posts. I didn’t like it when he was filming her at bedtime with the kids and she was talking and he said something like ‘Charlotte this is my instagram’.
That relationship won’t last. She’ll outgrow him. She’s too nice for him.

Reactions: 4
So the triplets get through roughly 9 small yoghurts every breakfast time 🥴

Reactions: 6
Alex is mad don’t cha know, can’t wait to see what mad thing he’s done for Charlotte’s birthday, mad right 😅 revelling in smashed glasses during dinner out, what a prat... at least it’s saved us from another filmed bedtime!
I can picture the type of family they are out and about, well mainly Alex. I bet he lets the kids run riot assuming everyone else just thinks it’s amazing because they’re triplets while ruining everyone else’s meal around them. No attempt to engage with them or entertain them at the table to help them learning table manners and enjoy being part of the table. But they don’t seem to sit down as a family for a meal at home so where will they learn other than restaurants? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is his birthday grid post to her sponsored by Nando’s 🤔 how strange it only features Jimmy too!

On a side note, I like Charlotte (apart from the ads!) and hope she has a nice day. The plane present though 😱 my hubby bought me a plane flying experience last year and I couldn’t bring myself to do it since becoming a mum, I was convinced something would happen 🤪

Ffs Alex put your phone down and look after your kids!

I bet he only bought that present cos he thought it would be good for the gram :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Is his birthday grid post to her sponsored by Nando’s 🤔 how strange it only features Jimmy too!

On a side note, I like Charlotte (apart from the ads!) and hope she has a nice day. The plane present though 😱 my hubby bought me a plane flying experience last year and I couldn’t bring myself to do it since becoming a mum, I was convinced something would happen 🤪
Did you see the Nando’s bottle was strategically placed!! 🥱🥱🥱

Just watched the present giving video and clocked their bedroom wallpaper which is the same as I’ve chosen for my bedroom. I thought I had good taste 😂😫

• Haha
So puts them in 50 layers for bedtime so they sleep better but because they wanted to keep them out late, their clothes are okay to sleep in.

It pains me how obvious they make it that Jimmy is their favourite as well.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the present giving video and clocked their bedroom wallpaper which is the same as I’ve chosen for my bedroom. I thought I had good taste 😂😫
I have had this wallpaper in my daughters room for nearly a year, first time wallpapering & I would rather stab my eyes out with a fork than take it down and put new stuff up it was that traumatic doing it & when I saw it in their room I nearly cried 😂

Reactions: 1
I have had this wallpaper in my daughters room for nearly a year, first time wallpapering & I would rather stab my eyes out with a fork than take it down and put new stuff up it was that traumatic doing it & when I saw it in their room I nearly cried 😂
The wallpaper is lovely........it’s all the squeaky, silver crushed velour those two eejits have put with it. Mrs M (caroline) on youtube has it in her bedroom and it looks stunning. It’s all about taste and Gallbladders have none!!!

• Haha
I like the wallpaper, don’t regret your choices ladies! I’m in the process of redecorating my LG’s room and I love the triplets wallpaper but we have cats that like to scratch so it’s paint all the way with wall stickers 😅

Eugh I can’t stand it when a) people wish ‘friends’ happy birthday via insta story, what the hell is wrong with a text and b) the birthday celebrators who repost all the good wishes 🤮 oooh look how popular I am blah blah blah!

I cannot believe Robert Downey Junior had to endure the unwashed Grabally’s 😩

Really hope he washed his hands afterwards. 😷

I cannot believe that actually happened for a C-list insta family 😱 wtf! I used to work in celeb journalism and covered a fair few red carpets over the years, the entry level reality TV celebs used to rock up to some and think all their Christmases had come at once, now it’s clearly the big insta accounts who flock to this new lifestyle... seems bizarre to me that they just rock up with their 4 kids and a baby in a buggy to a movie premiere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And do you think they were all driven there ? When I re watched his stories he’s in back of a car ... amount of freebies these influencers get it’s just greedy bouncing from one freebie event to another ...5 people for the cinema in London isn’t cheap ... unappreciated as they all just expect not to pay for anything and not even having to give feedback / prices on things for the rest of us that have to pay ... lazy advertising one picture.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.