Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why go to cinema with an 6month old.
I know Stacey Soloman took her 8 month old but I don't think it lasted long which she expected but she tried it out for her older two.
My mum said see if women also bottle fed or pumped their can give the child to Grandparents to look after so mummy n daddybhave alone time. But everyone doing thing differently n strange now

What got me was there wasn’t lots of congratulations and posts for Henry and his good parents evening (unless I missed it!) just a mention on one of her posts. All about the “money making kids“ isn’t it with them! Makes me sick

Probably gifted and had to go to that viewing, girls and henry at school only kid left to advertise the gifted item to a family is the baby 😂 jesus

Only 6 comments on his manky Tesco ad! Let’s hope the downfall continues 🤞🏻

Stand corrected! 4 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They should rehome the dog. Best thing for that poor animal.

I’m betting they’ll be moving in with mummy and daddy this week, to avoid the chaos that is their water leak and dehumidifiers. That way she’ll be pampered, only have to feed one child and it won’t involve cooking because she breastfeeds... or at least, I think she does, she doesn’t mention it often not every opportunity she gets, useless bint.
THIS!!! I breastfed both my kids, 21 months between them, still managed to breastfeed the younger one, interact with the older one, do stuff in the house & cook the older one fresh proper homemade dinners. Just because you breastfeed it doesn’t make you incapable of doing anything else!

That is shocking !! I only have 100 odd followers.. I reckon I could get more than 4 comments!! I wonder if Tesco want to pay me!! 🤔
Same, I don’t even have 100 followers but could definitely get more than 4 comments on a post 😂

Reactions: 2
THIS!!! I breastfed both my kids, 21 months between them, still managed to breastfeed the younger one, interact with the older one, do stuff in the house & cook the older one fresh proper homemade dinners. Just because you breastfeed it doesn’t make you incapable of doing anything else!

Same, I don’t even have 100 followers but could definitely get more than 4 comments on a post 😂
I have 3 children we can just plonk in some baskets.. do you have some oil you can use to slick your hair back just like Alex’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The girls been took to football again.
Alex choice he wants all his kids to play football
I don't think the girls are that bothered about it their just like playing it in the back garden when their get to go in it.
Also very worried about Lottie she such an outsider no wonder she keeps hold of her monkeys for comfort.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The girls been took to football again.
Alex choice he wants all his kids to play football
I don't think the girls are that bothered about it their just like playing it in the back garden when their get to go in it.
Also very worried about Lottie she such an outsider no wonder she keeps hold of her monkeys for comfort.
Just saw it. It’s freezing and windy and they can barely walk and all he is saying is “oh we’re late let’s go for football, oh wrong way”. Seriously dude put-your-phone-down. The girls looked freezing and scared and then he even posts a photo of all of them miserable indoors with their mother. This account is so sad. I don’t follow and only check in in hopes that it gets better. Lottie absolutely breaks my heart in little pieces.

Reactions: 5
I bet he wasn’t even asleep!!!

I’ve lost track here over the last few days....been busy with life!! 😂 what I can’t understand is the paid adverts he does are absolutely shocking, I’m not in marketing but I could absolutely think of better ways to advertise the products or companies that he does! They are just brainless! The Heinz one with the reduced sugar tomato ketchup - with a roast!!!!! Come on, at least cook something that you actually genuinely have ketchup with, please don’t say you really do have it with a roast!?!
And when you look at all the paid adverts, most of them don’t even reach 1000 likes! The girls definitely pull the likes in but like someone said above the Tesco ad is really low on numbers!
What really makes me laugh is that the nearest Tesco is a good 20 min car ride away when they have Asda on their doorstep and a brand new sainsburys round the corner!
I can guarantee you they never shop at Tesco......ever!
I really hope these advertising agencies catch on to the fact these people are not even people that use their products, just pretend they do because they are being paid to!! Grinds my bleeping gears!!!

Last edited:
Lottie. Bless her. She so upset. Most probably scared. Doesn't like the hall as its so noisy. She has no clue what she doing she just thinks its play time
Screenshot_20200215-122510_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Lottie. Bless her. She so upset. Most probably scared. Doesn't like the hall as its so noisy. She has no clue what she doing she just thinks its play time
View attachment 84348
Why even post this, can clearly see that Lottie is so upset & the other two don’t look too enamoured either.

Just saw it. It’s freezing and windy and they can barely walk and all he is saying is “oh we’re late let’s go for football, oh wrong way”. Seriously dude put-your-phone-down. The girls looked freezing and scared and then he even posts a photo of all of them miserable indoors with their mother. This account is so sad. I don’t follow and only check in in hopes that it gets better. Lottie absolutely breaks my heart in little pieces.
With no bloody jackets on ffs!!!

So many layers for bed, yet it wet and there’s a storm outside and they don’t have a coat on, 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.