Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iShihTzunot

For me, tattle is about discussing people’s behaviour. I strongly disagree with bringing people’s looks, body size, weight or them as a person by calling them names because let’s face it, we don’t really know these people. When influencers cry and say tattle is trolling, it’s bullying etc I find it difficult to disagree when you look at some of the things that can be said on these threads.

But I’ve got to be honest, recently, I feel I can comfortably say I don’t like this girl and that I don’t think she’s very nice in person. I know we see a snippet of someone life on insta, but with her I feel it’s enough. Something has 100% happened to her in the last few years, I don’t know what, maybe it’s the weight gain but she is so unbelievably rude and she never used to be. She’s the biggest hypocrite, she’s not honest with her followers, she clearly disrespects her employers because she’s always off sick then off out drinking in the same evening. When she slates these influencers, and celebs, it’s obvious she’s jealous of them. She’s projecting for sure. To me, her stories are erratic, and I actually think she’s deeply deeply unhappy. When she lived at home with her mum, she was slimmer and a lot nicer, and completely different! Now I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 22

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
she’s body positive but doesn’t want to make the effort to measure her calf’s so whoever asked her about calf measurements could judge if the boots she’s advertising would fit. Great help Luce and so very passive agressive. If I was being horrible I would say her calf’s are fat but Lucy only likes being body positive when folk are sending her free clothes! So unless she’s not receiving free stuff she’s just normal averaged size girl 🤔 if you’ve seen this lassie in real life she walks about with her nose in the air and she is a big bitch like, both upwards and outwards may I add. She looks nothing like her Instagram pictures.
New poster:

The way she reacted to this question is honestly how rotten she is in real life. THATS the real lucy not the sweet supportive calling everyone angel lucy she likes to portray. She lives in my mum's street and the whole street hate her her and her bf are always fighting and she's really rude to everyone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

blossombloss

Chatty Member
SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE ANY FOLLOWERS LEFT. I get Lucy's point but she has to understand intent, and that girl was not being malicious. Like fuck off you fucking bint.

Does anyone have any thread suggestions?
So far this one has the most votes which I do like - Curvyluce #3: you can lose weight but can’t lose a shit personality.

Reactions: 19
Can’t honestly believe what a rude, self-absorbed and entitled cunt she is.

Who the fuck is actually THAT much of a spoiled and disgusting brat that they’d complain about the lack of drinks?!

The industry is trying to recover from a fucking GLOBAL PANDEMIC and this ham faced wonky eyed smelly bitch has the audacity to complain about not getting refunds and a bar not having a drink. Get in the bin!!!!!

I’ve eaten half toasted waffles with more personality than that vapid goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lurker111

Chatty Member
She has gone through the trouble of going onto tiktok... looking up the song to go with that video.... made the video of her crying... saved it... then switched to instagram and loaded it onto her stories and covered up the fact it is indeed a tiktok by placing the wording over her tiktok name in the corner 🙈 why not use that effort when shes feeling low to instead go and speak with someone who cares about her and can genuinely help her rather than seeking validation from strangers on the internet.....

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
This is very I'm 15 and need attention ask me if I'm OK. I'm not putting down anyone regarding anxiety or depression, both are a fucking cunt to handle but I can't imagine posting that if genuine.

Reactions: 17

iShihTzunot

Yuno what, she can be whatever size she wants to be. I feel really really strongly about some comments on here saying she NEEDS to lose weight now because that whilst she carries weight well, it’s becoming noticeably bad and she won’t have a flat stomach for much longer she’ll have a pouch... WOW. As if womens bodies needed to be commented on anymore in this day and age?! Wouldn’t say the same shit to a man. If anybody told me I need to lose weight for any of those reasons I’d tell them to go fuck themselves, it’s nobody’s damn business.

However, I do agree that the sizes she claims to be wearing don’t fit her, or remotely flatter her. I’d say the same if she was trying to squeeze into a size 8 and it’s evident a 12 would fit better. I also find it interesting how she wants to lose weight and is sharing a competition post to be a plus size model?! Btw, I’m 14 stone roughly (i dont tend to weigh myself it’s so depressing) and wear a size 12 on top and 14/16 on bottom, scales mean fuck all. She can be 30 stone for all I care and wear what she wants but I’d recommend wearing a clothes size that compliments that.

Reactions: 16

Luce0331

VIP Member
Came straight here after seeing her story! what a cow! She probably thinks Lucy’s brave for posting a picture wearing that awful outfit 🥴

The lady has posted this on her insta
BE70FC66-27CA-4E30-9724-D4A832F23ED3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16