Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she has the cheek to slag off the Kardashians when she has ignored and flouted the Covid rules since March!!!
Sure she had a holiday to turkey booked herself, untill they all got cancelled due to turkey being added to the quarentine list so dont know how her point is even valid when she was planning on doing the excact same thing.

Reactions: 3
Sure she had a holiday to turkey booked herself, untill they all got cancelled due to turkey being added to the quarentine list so dont know how her point is even valid when she was planning on doing the excact same thing.
Honestly she's the biggest hypocrite going.

Reactions: 3
For me, tattle is about discussing people’s behaviour. I strongly disagree with bringing people’s looks, body size, weight or them as a person by calling them names because let’s face it, we don’t really know these people. When influencers cry and say tattle is trolling, it’s bullying etc I find it difficult to disagree when you look at some of the things that can be said on these threads.

But I’ve got to be honest, recently, I feel I can comfortably say I don’t like this girl and that I don’t think she’s very nice in person. I know we see a snippet of someone life on insta, but with her I feel it’s enough. Something has 100% happened to her in the last few years, I don’t know what, maybe it’s the weight gain but she is so unbelievably rude and she never used to be. She’s the biggest hypocrite, she’s not honest with her followers, she clearly disrespects her employers because she’s always off sick then off out drinking in the same evening. When she slates these influencers, and celebs, it’s obvious she’s jealous of them. She’s projecting for sure. To me, her stories are erratic, and I actually think she’s deeply deeply unhappy. When she lived at home with her mum, she was slimmer and a lot nicer, and completely different! Now I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 22
She’s a horrible, rude, nasty prick !! She’s the first one to jump on the “trolls” bandwagon but then behaves like this !! She’s absolutely rotten inside.

Reactions: 8
#bekind and mindful of others mental health doesn’t matter when Lucy can’t get her half and half pizza! A person sits behind that dominos account after all Lucy. The same as when you’ve had a tit day at work and it triggers you to have 37291016392 sick days. This cements my earlier comment 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s vile, I can’t stick her

Reactions: 11
Just been sad enough to scroll down her twitter (the joys of having the spare time during breast feeding!!) & my god she’s a wretch!! Calling everyone & anyone a bleep & tweeting Nicola Sturgeon to tell her to duck off! I mean, why would you do that ? She just comes across as someone who is so consumed with bitterness & hatred.

Reactions: 15
Her Twitter is horrific. She's trash lol, funny how she goes around calling people cunts and whatnot yet if anyone says anything to her she's on about trolling. She is worse than some of the people that comment on her stuff. Seems like she's lost some friends though, don't blame them

Reactions: 7
Oh FFS imagine tweeting with such rage about pizza? Mrs “I NeEd A MeNTaL HeALtH BreAK” when she acts like that? Embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Also her editing skills to make herself look slimmer are hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.