Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fiancé wouldn’t be able to take me seriously if I said “do you mind just popping out to the garden for a minute and take some photos of me in my underwear in the snow” 😂 She does realise she can be body positive without stripping off at any given opportunity?

Reactions: 7
she’s body positive but doesn’t want to make the effort to measure her calf’s so whoever asked her about calf measurements could judge if the boots she’s advertising would fit. Great help Luce and so very passive agressive. If I was being horrible I would say her calf’s are fat but Lucy only likes being body positive when folk are sending her free clothes! So unless she’s not receiving free stuff she’s just normal averaged size girl 🤔 if you’ve seen this lassie in real life she walks about with her nose in the air and she is a big witch like, both upwards and outwards may I add. She looks nothing like her Instagram pictures.

Reactions: 9
she’s body positive but doesn’t want to make the effort to measure her calf’s so whoever asked her about calf measurements could judge if the boots she’s advertising would fit. Great help Luce and so very passive agressive. If I was being horrible I would say her calf’s are fat but Lucy only likes being body positive when folk are sending her free clothes! So unless she’s not receiving free stuff she’s just normal averaged size girl 🤔 if you’ve seen this lassie in real life she walks about with her nose in the air and she is a big witch like, both upwards and outwards may I add. She looks nothing like her Instagram pictures.
Always thought this when you see videos of her from other people or videos with other girls stood next to her she looks massive or things she gets tagged in she looks so much bigger/her hair isn’t the same colour as in the pics and she looks nothing like her pics
No hate just saying
Just an observation I have made

Reactions: 3
Always thought this when you see videos of her from other people or videos with other girls stood next to her she looks massive or things she gets tagged in she looks so much bigger/her hair isn’t the same colour as in the pics and she looks nothing like her pics
No hate just saying
Just an observation I have made
this Is what winds me up about these “influencers” they use that many filters and angle themselves to look a lot smaller than they are when it’s not true. Just be honest! If she was really body positive then she would be truthful with her followers.

Reactions: 5
What’s with all the half naked grid posts today? Is it really worth giving yourself potential frostbite for, a bloody grid post. I’ve been tucked up indoors all day, nice and warm. Like a normal person. Not picking snow out my fanny flaps and hole.

Shaking my head at these Instagram idiots....

She’s so passive aggressive in that boot calf reply. Even if she wants to pretend that she doesn’t have calves like tree trunks then she can reply “my calves are average and there’s still some room, so I’d say yes, the boots would fit a wider calf.”

Rude as duck. No need. How can she have “no idea”. She’s bleeping wearing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I've just come on to say I am GOBSMACKED at how RUDE she has been about the calf size of the boots.

"I have my legs, and the boots went over my legs' 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wow passive aggressive much!

Also now all the ads on this page are for the hideous fuckers. Cheap nasty boots ANGELS 🙄

The only time she’s not an absolute bleep is when Lorna lux or that other girl she creams over on stories comment. duck off and grow up!

She absolutely loves the attention or she wouldn’t post several pictures in her frilly pants. Also, if she isn’t arsed about sizes or weight then why mention making a “SIZE 16 snow angel”?

Can’t stand her attitude, it makes her so ugly.

Reactions: 14
More half naked snow pics??? I’d love to see her phone camera roll. 100+ pics of her acting like a tit. I’ve seen her flaps more than I’ve seen mine recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More half naked snow pics??? I’d love to see her phone camera roll. 100+ pics of her acting like a tit. I’ve seen her flaps more than I’ve seen mine recently.
Makes it all the more laughable that she says she has a cold too !

Her reply about working all week being hard ! That would be the case for someone that actually does work all week which she clearly doesn't. She is such a horrid creature!

Reactions: 3
Another "be kind" witch who spouts about supporting women and how people should just be quiet if they have nothing nice to say. Then slates the Kardashians 🙄🙄 she may think they're wastes of space but they're not the ones who work about 3 hours a week and then spend the rest of the time off their heads laughing about how their loser boyfriend broke the lampshade.

P. S. I hope that doesn't sound like I'm a massive Kardashian fan 😂 I just can't stand hypocrites.

Reactions: 8
She’s a walking hypocrite this one #womensupportingwomen but can’t be arsed to write a polite reply to a follower about her boots? I don’t know how she has any friends as she honestly just comes across as a nasty, awful, catty, bitter person.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Lucy’s account but have really noticed how rude and passive aggressive she is! The remark about not knowing whether the boots would fit a wider calf was so rude! Boots can be so hit and miss when it comes to calf’s so why she couldn’t be kind to that person and help is so nasty. Also her response here I found pretty rude, just say you can’t possible manage your account following everyone back, no need for the rudeness! Tempted to unfollow but now I’ve found this thread I’ll probably stay for the entertainment ha.

Attachments

• Heart
I used to really like Lucy’s account but have really noticed how rude and passive aggressive she is! The remark about not knowing whether the boots would fit a wider calf was so rude! Boots can be so hit and miss when it comes to calf’s so why she couldn’t be kind to that person and help is so nasty. Also her response here I found pretty rude, just say you can’t possible manage your account following everyone back, no need for the rudeness! Tempted to unfollow but now I’ve found this thread I’ll probably stay for the entertainment ha.
I know, she's literally trying to sell the boots so you'd say something like well I find it hard or easy to take skinny jeans off/on or you will show how much room there is in the boots. She's so rude. I'm no way bad mouthing her size because I'm a curvy 12 ti 14 myself but find it funny how she says she ranges from size 12 to 18.

Reactions: 2
New poster:

The way she reacted to this question is honestly how rotten she is in real life. THATS the real lucy not the sweet supportive calling everyone angel lucy she likes to portray. She lives in my mum's street and the whole street dislike her her and her bf are always fighting and she's really rude to everyone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
New poster:

The way she reacted to this question is honestly how rotten she is in real life. THATS the real lucy not the sweet supportive calling everyone angel lucy she likes to portray. She lives in my mum's street and the whole street dislike her her and her bf are always fighting and she's really rude to everyone.
I’m sorry but I love it when people are exposed for who they really are. All her adoring followers treating her like she’s some plus size queen to bow down to. Hide behind your social media facade all you want but there is always people offline who will know different about you.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.