Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This?
She’s just vile. I’ve had to unfollow her.
This is vile “rude or a bit dim” “can’t even be bothered to” 🤨

She’s turned the comments on her latest post off as well, I bet it’s because she knows people will ask how she’s done her hair and she can’t be arsed to tell people.

Reactions: 3
She looks deranged in that hair story or high om eccie like her boyfriend. The bleeping irony of her calling someone rude when she is so bleeping ill mannered. I wonder if she considered that perhaps they may have run out, there may be a delivery delay or they have had to limit the menu due to covid. So ignorant and self- obsessed.

Reactions: 4
Can’t honestly believe what a rude, self-absorbed and entitled bleep she is.

Who the duck is actually THAT much of a spoiled and disgusting brat that they’d complain about the lack of drinks?!

The industry is trying to recover from a bleeping GLOBAL PANDEMIC and this ham faced wonky eyed smelly witch has the audacity to complain about not getting refunds and a bar not having a drink. Get in the bin!!!!!

I’ve eaten half toasted waffles with more personality than that vapid goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t honestly believe what a rude, self-absorbed and entitled bleep she is.

Who the duck is actually THAT much of a spoiled and disgusting brat that they’d complain about the lack of drinks?!

The industry is trying to recover from a bleeping GLOBAL PANDEMIC and this ham faced wonky eyed smelly witch has the audacity to complain about not getting refunds and a bar not having a drink. Get in the bin!!!!!

I’ve eaten half toasted waffles with more personality than that vapid goblin.
Completely agree. I've not been following her for long but she comes across as having a really nasty and rude side to her. I've never met her but I have this instant dislike with her - she isn't a nice person.

Reactions: 4
Her ‘anxiety’ must have vanished today, I can see what she had for breakfast for the last week. 😐 but hey least the Harry Potter pants are gone, but I don’t know what’s worse. I don’t need a closeup of your foof on my feed ‘love’

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Photo on her grid today...just why? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her ‘anxiety’ must have vanished today, I can see what she had for breakfast for the last week. 😐 but hey least the Harry Potter pants are gone, but I don’t know what’s worse. I don’t need a closeup of your foof on my feed ‘love’
Just came on to comment the same! Absolutely no need. I’m all for body confidence but sometime less is more...put it away love 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s a mess and how many more times is she going to use that ‘I love you baby’ song on her stories? 🙄

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she looks better in that than she does half her clothes! At least that fits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3AC6B51F-5BBB-4B02-99BE-3742284AA6B8.png

WTF is this ??
And those shorts that are a size 16 and too small ?
NO THEY ARE NOT ?? You really are a size 20 ... embrace it , everything will look so much better !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 190481

WTF is this ??
And those shorts that are a size 16 and too small ?
NO THEY ARE NOT ?? You really are a size 20 ... embrace it , everything will look so much better !!
Looks like when you wrap yourself up in the duvet and walk around. Its ridiculously short, you can practically see her ham butty 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He language throughout that video is awful, I mean I swear but every other word was “bleeping”.

also this dress with the boob cups 😳
She has no idea what suits her or not! Or maybe she tries these things on with her glasses off...?
(I always wear glasses so not judging that aspect!)

Reactions: 2
I was surprised to see that she had got 16s rather than 14s. She usually buys a 14 and then complains about sizing as if she didn't buy the incorrect one.

Reactions: 2
After insisting that all her clothes during today’s haul were size 14/16, she slipped up whilst trying on the pale yellow ‘milk maid’ style dress from Missguided. She said ‘If this had a size bigger I actually probably would buy it’ - I had a look on their website and that dress actually goes upto a size 18.. she also said something similar when trying on the prom style dress as that also goes up to an 18 and she said she bought the biggest size. 🙄
Good catch 👌🏼 Missed that. She makes my head hurt. She can’t keep up with her own lies and the pics she then shared on her stories with links are significantly better than most of it looked on the video. Good angles and breathing in works wonders 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.