Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s moaning about In The Style taking their time atm?? I know it’s frustrating waiting but even someone as dumb as her should know you have to be patient.. and all she’s ordered is fake tan ffs you can buy that in the supermarkets!!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s moaning about In The Style taking their time atm?? I know it’s frustrating waiting but even someone as dumb as her should know you have to be patient.. and all she’s ordered is fake tan ffs you can buy that in the supermarkets!!
Completely oblivious to the fact people are still dying or ill all over the country. Just stop ordering from them, if they are that bad? 🙄

Reactions: 3
I hope I don't offend anyone but I think fake tan is ugly. Most people look better without it. Just covering up your already beautiful skin. People can do what they like with their own bodies. Most people including curvyluce just have dark orangey looking skin. I seen a pic yesterday of just someone's hand and arm before fake tanning. They were so pretty looking before and then after just covered in dark fake ugly tan. When it's done well it can look nice. Years ago people used to just want to get a glow and sun kissed skin. Now the trend is heavy dark orangey skin. Everyone is more beautiful without the fake tan.

Reactions: 5
So she deleted the written rant about In The Style But is not complaining about them again and tagging them and Jac Jossa 🙄

She needs to learn to size up and stop moaning. I was so tempted to message her saying that but don’t want to be blocked 😂👀

Reactions: 4
The reason they are see through is because she is wearing them about 2 sizes too small 😂 they’ve probably had to stretch all around her camel toe 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The reason they are see through is because she is wearing them about 2 sizes too small 😂 they’ve probably had to stretch all around her camel toe 🤢
Wouldn't be as bad with normal nude underwear, the fact she wears bloody Harry Potter and Garfield pants is half the problem!

Reactions: 5
I ordered some Jac Jossa PJ's and they fit fine. They are not see-through either. If she ordered the correct size they would fit and not be stretched until see-through.

Reactions: 4
Yuno what, she can be whatever size she wants to be. I feel really really strongly about some comments on here saying she NEEDS to lose weight now because that whilst she carries weight well, it’s becoming noticeably bad and she won’t have a flat stomach for much longer she’ll have a pouch... WOW. As if womens bodies needed to be commented on anymore in this day and age?! Wouldn’t say the same tit to a man. If anybody told me I need to lose weight for any of those reasons I’d tell them to go duck themselves, it’s nobody’s damn business.

However, I do agree that the sizes she claims to be wearing don’t fit her, or remotely flatter her. I’d say the same if she was trying to squeeze into a size 8 and it’s evident a 12 would fit better. I also find it interesting how she wants to lose weight and is sharing a competition post to be a plus size model?! Btw, I’m 14 stone roughly (i dont tend to weigh myself it’s so depressing) and wear a size 12 on top and 14/16 on bottom, scales mean duck all. She can be 30 stone for all I care and wear what she wants but I’d recommend wearing a clothes size that compliments that.

Reactions: 16
Yuno what, she can be whatever size she wants to be. I feel really really strongly about some comments on here saying she NEEDS to lose weight now because that whilst she carries weight well, it’s becoming noticeably bad and she won’t have a flat stomach for much longer she’ll have a pouch... WOW. As if womens bodies needed to be commented on anymore in this day and age?! Wouldn’t say the same tit to a man. If anybody told me I need to lose weight for any of those reasons I’d tell them to go duck themselves, it’s nobody’s damn business.

However, I do agree that the sizes she claims to be wearing don’t fit her, or remotely flatter her. I’d say the same if she was trying to squeeze into a size 8 and it’s evident a 12 would fit better. I also find it interesting how she wants to lose weight and is sharing a competition post to be a plus size model?! Btw, I’m 14 stone roughly (i dont tend to weigh myself it’s so depressing) and wear a size 12 on top and 14/16 on bottom, scales mean duck all. She can be 30 stone for all I care and wear what she wants but I’d recommend wearing a clothes size that compliments that.
I completely agree with this! I also didn’t agree with the comment you’re referring to 😬 I’m bigger than Lucy so would never be in a position to say what she needs to do HOWEVER my opinion is that if she wore the correct size for her then she’d look much nicer in the clothes. Sizes can be massively different depending on store so I don’t think saying In The Style sizes are poor is fair, it’d just be a case of sizing up to what fits better.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree with this! I also didn’t agree with the comment you’re referring to 😬 I’m bigger than Lucy so would never be in a position to say what she needs to do HOWEVER my opinion is that if she wore the correct size for her then she’d look much nicer in the clothes. Sizes can be massively different depending on store so I don’t think saying In The Style sizes are poor is fair, it’d just be a case of sizing up to what fits better.
She doesn’t need to lose weight, she can do and think what she bloody well likes about HER body. What those people who are commenting need to do, is take a look at their own bodies and size and question if they’re reflecting because they’re unhappy. If her body, size, or weight triggers you to say she needs to lose weight, then I’d seriously look inside. Only she knows how healthy she is, and if she wants to lose weight, cool. If she wants to gain 30lbs, fine.

I agree, you cannot catergorize an entire clothing brand because their sizes don’t fit you (especially when it looks like you’re not buying the right size anyway!). For me, I cannot for the life of me wear Primark clothes. Their size 16 jeans don’t fit me and the 18 give me a saggy crotch lol. A dress in a 16 is skin right around my stomach but baggy as hell up top. Even the clothes that do fit don’t hang right. I can’t condemn and slag off primark though and say their sizes are fucked just because it doesn’t work for me. Just shop elsewhere!

She doesn’t need to lose weight, she can do and think what she bloody well likes about HER body. What those people who are commenting need to do, is take a look at their own bodies and size and question if they’re reflecting because they’re unhappy. If her body, size, or weight triggers you to say she needs to lose weight, then I’d seriously look inside. Only she knows how healthy she is, and if she wants to lose weight, cool. If she wants to gain 30lbs, fine.

I agree, you cannot catergorize an entire clothing brand because their sizes don’t fit you (especially when it looks like you’re not buying the right size anyway!). For me, I cannot for the life of me wear Primark clothes. Their size 16 jeans don’t fit me and the 18 give me a saggy crotch lol. A dress in a 16 is skin right around my stomach but baggy as hell up top. Even the clothes that do fit don’t hang right. I can’t condemn and slag off primark though and say their sizes are fucked just because it doesn’t work for me. Just shop elsewhere!
Exactly 🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
No she doesn't need to lose weight to please us, however if she wants to be the 14/16 she claims to be then yes she does need to.

Thanks for that. 🥴

She should just keeping eating pizza and having takeaways every other night and telling herself she’s a size 12, easier than accepting the fact she’s a piglet

• Haha
Does anyone know how tall she is?

the thing that irritates me is that if she just wore the correct size, she’d look SO much nicer and slimmer too! Oh and her thread on here would be dead!

It’s not that hard, Luce - stop deluding yourself, buy clothes that fit and you’ll instantly look better, feel more comfortable and won’t annoy people as much.

a lot are judging on the back off 'well I weigh this much and am wearing an 18' everybody carries weight differently i myself am 15 stone 11lbs yet wear a 16 its crazy my beatfriebd is a couple of lbs less than me and in a 20 so you can't go off that really
But literally NOTHING she buys in a 14-16 fits. Ever. That can’t be a coincidence?.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.