Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
She’s a hypocrite! All she does is disagree with people - her Twitter feed is hateful. Like most over opinionated people, she doesn’t like anyone else’s opinion, only her own.

Reactions: 15

Crazymum

VIP Member
I can’t believe people are defending Lucy’s comment on the post. I never thought the girl who commented was being nasty and I got it the way she meant it. Lucy needs a good shake and she needs to get off her high horse. I bet her work colleagues fuckin despise her . She’s just a mean girl. And personally I don’t think she looks hot at all. Not that she looks bad or anything but her nastiness just seeps through which makes her ugly inside and out. She needs to get off insta if everything offends her .

Holy fuck. Please tell me someone seen her Instagram video of her man volleying their lampshade and it hitting the tv and her acting like that’s just banter?? Clearly out his face on drugs if that’s how they spend their Saturday nights... not normal man

• Wow

Dannib88

Chatty Member
She is absolutely vile! Just saw someone ask her where he pj’s were from (in a really lovely way btw) and she replied saying all her outfits are stated in her posts so please read them! Then never bothered to answer the question. Bloody rude! Nae wonder this lassie has no pals!

• Haha
Wow! What a feckin liberty our angel Luce is! Upset stomach and exhaustion.... Probably the cocktail of drugs and alcohol and the embarrassing stories from the weekend. So exhausting being a full time wanker!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Just been sad enough to scroll down her twitter (the joys of having the spare time during breast feeding!!) & my god she’s a wretch!! Calling everyone & anyone a Cunt & tweeting Nicola Sturgeon to tell her to fuck off! I mean, why would you do that ? She just comes across as someone who is so consumed with bitterness & hatred.

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how aggressive she is in the comments. So she gets sent free clothes and accessories etc and clearly wants to be an influencer yet when folk ask where a certain product is from shes so unhelpful. Like the girl who asked where her glasses were from and if she had a link to them and her response, no sorry got them 2 years ago doll! I actually hate that, calling someone doll! 🤢 and then when someone asked her what hair colour she used she replied, no idea, bleach from sally’s but the bottles are in the bin! How rude! Why and how does the lassie have nearly 50 thousand followers?? And why are companies sending her free clothes??

Reactions: 14

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The only time she’s not an absolute cunt is when Lorna lux or that other girl she creams over on stories comment. Fuck off and grow up!

She absolutely loves the attention or she wouldn’t post several pictures in her frilly pants. Also, if she isn’t arsed about sizes or weight then why mention making a “SIZE 16 snow angel”?

Can’t stand her attitude, it makes her so ugly.

Notasheep

Oh my god Luce if you are reading this please please stop taking pictures of yourself crying honestly it’s embarrassing. I just don’t get how people can take photos of themselves ugly crying why would you for one ???????? And then post it on social media. I get that it’s good to talk about mental health I just don’t understand how and why you would get a camera out and photograph yourself crying.

And that pinky purple 2 set is hideous 🤢

She blocked me as soon as I followed her because I had a reference to Celtic fc in my bio. Shes a Rangers fan. And clearly a bitter one.

• Haha
  • Wow

Noseyneighbour30

She is deffo someone I’d look to avoid on a night Out or any time actually. She just looks like a nasty piece of work