Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Style size 16s don't fit and she's had a massive rant about it tonight.... Ummm that's because you're a size 18 angel

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ughhh, this girl gets more unbearable every day. She's an absolute car crash, as is her lipstick from her in the style rant. Love how she has to mention she's a size 14-16 on every haul. Wonder if she thinks that if she keeps telling herself that, she will suddenly wake up one morning and she will be?! She is just the rudest, most arrogant pile of tit I've ever come across. Stories all week about her wanting to lose weight and now it's Friday, she's got a McDonald's and a tit tonne of wine. Hun, that's why your clothes don't fit. Don't you understand?

Reactions: 7
What size is that red dress she’s wearing in her stories (with those god awful white plastic boots) ?! Because that doesn’t fit her either ....

Maybe these sizes don’t fit, BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO SMALL FOR YOUR BODY !!!

Edit - After watching the rest of her stories, maybe it’s because thats enough Mcds for two people !!

Reactions: 2
She contradicts herself so much. “I’m a size 14-16” and then in the next breath “I don’t know if I missed the plus size range” - well generally plus size starts from an 18 so what are you?!?

Slimming world is tit but I don’t think she can skate it saying how bad it was for her and her mental health, that's probably more to do with being in denial about her true size and the copious amounts of junk food and alcohol she consumes.

Also why tag In the style? And Charlotte Crosby 🤣 she’s sat slating them and tags them? Obviously on the beg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just buy clothes that fit you in your correct size, or size up as it’s obvious the clothes are probably “made small” as in the style went abroad to make the clothes with Dani Dyer’s range did they not? and then they will fit and you can stop whinging it’s their fault that they don’t .. and then don’t shovel a McDonald’s down your throat after your finished tagging celebs 🙃

Just buy clothes that fit you in your correct size, or size up as it’s obvious the clothes are probably “made small” as in the style went abroad to make the clothes with Dani Dyer’s range did they not? and then they will fit and you can stop whinging it’s their fault that they don’t .. and then don’t shovel a McDonald’s down your throat after your finished tagging celebs 🙃
The celeb thing was cringe on a whole new level - does she expect them to follow her back?!

Reactions: 1
There is a few things I always wanted to comment on about curvyluce. She always has this stupid face in pics like I love my self I'm so amazing. But it's not true loving herself you can see. You can tell by her face in all her pics she is full of herself and think she's so hot and amazing. I've seen where she's been rude and a witch to people. There is something I've always wanted to say. She should have stopped gaining weight at leat one or two stone ago. I'm a big girl myself. She has a figure where all her weight is even. Even though it's clear she has a lot of weight on her. Her stomach always stays pretty much smooth. I'm a apple shape so big belly. So she could have lost weight and snapped back and look no different. She started to push it too far a while ago. Now if she loses a good amount she might not snap back the same way. You know what I mean her stomach has always been pretty flat no matter nhow much weight is gained. Her body shape evens it out. She started pushing her luck a while ago and her body will get to the point where it will show the weight gain more and she won't be able to get her smooth tummy back. Sorry if I'm confusing all of you's 😊 her body could have lost all the weight and no extra skin or anything but she's starting to push her luck. Should have stopped gaining weight a while ago so she could still have a great body after losing

Reactions: 5
No bleeping way is she a size 14-16 and that is the reason none of the clothes fit !! It’s quite simple really !!

Reactions: 4
She’s gained TWO STONE since January?!?!?? How??

If you go back to her older posts she said in September she was 15 stone so we have to assume she’s now at least 17 stone. 17 stone, 5ft 6 and claiming to be a size 14/16? duck off. Just duck off.
I don’t care what she weighs, but she’s deluding herself and her “audience” claiming to be a size 14.
Hiya 🙂 If she is 17st no way she is a size 16 and definitely not a size 14. I've always been a 18/20 over the last few years I'm more of a 18 now. I'm 13st and 3lbs. I love that I'm smaller than Lucy haha 😂 I wear a size 18 so how the hell is she fitting into a 14. I couldn't fit into a 14. I've been losing quite a lot of weight. All my size 18 trousers are all baggy on me and I can grab a good handful of extra material around the waist. I've started wearing size 16 now and as I'm continuing to lose weight even the size 16 is getting baggy on me. Currently wearing size 16 joggers and very baggy on me. I still wear my size 18s too though cause they still fit just are baggy on me. If I'm 13st and wearing size 18. How is she 17st and claiming to wear 14/16 😂😂

Hiya 🙂 If she is 17st no way she is a size 16 and definitely not a size 14. I've always been a 18/20 over the last few years I'm more of a 18 now. I'm 13st and 3lbs. I love that I'm smaller than Lucy haha 😂 I wear a size 18 so how the hell is she fitting into a 14. I couldn't fit into a 14. I've been losing quite a lot of weight. All my size 18 trousers are all baggy on me and I can grab a good handful of extra material around the waist. I've started wearing size 16 now and as I'm continuing to lose weight even the size 16 is getting baggy on me. Currently wearing size 16 joggers and very baggy on me. I still wear my size 18s too though cause they still fit just are baggy on me. If I'm 13st and wearing size 18. How is she 17st and claiming to wear 14/16 😂😂
She might wear them but they don’t look how the should, they’re skin tight and you can see every last bump as well, especially when she puts the picture of the model wearing it up. I’m 5ft 7, 20 stone and size 20, I size up to 22 for comfort but have always been bad for oversizing. I carry my weight quite well, it’s my boobs that are an issue. 3 years ago I was 16 stone and still a size 18 then.

There is no way she is the size she says otherwise she wouldn't constantly size up. There is nothing wrong with being bigger but don't lie and assume everyone is dumb enough to believe it. What is the point in her 'diet'? She is yet to manage a day following it properly!

So, I ordered the same denim shorts as her. I’m a similar build to her and she was raving how they were a little loose around the waist in a size 16 and they’re the best shorts she’s ever bought, so I thought I’d also get them in a 16. Well, they’re the worst thing I’ve ever bought! Wouldn’t even do up around the waist (and I’m usually a size 14 in jeans) but were massive around my thighs and bum. She cannot have got a 16... I refuse to believe it. She would have to have a tiny waist to do them up.

Reactions: 3
She might wear them but they don’t look how the should, they’re skin tight and you can see every last bump as well, especially when she puts the picture of the model wearing it up. I’m 5ft 7, 20 stone and size 20, I size up to 22 for comfort but have always been bad for oversizing. I carry my weight quite well, it’s my boobs that are an issue. 3 years ago I was 16 stone and still a size 18 then.
I can tell she is wearing smaller. Should wear the right size and it will look better. My highest weight I was close to being 16st. I was a size 18 then. And I'm now down to 13st and still a size 18 fits me. I'm getting close to my lowest weight again 12st 4lbs 😊 I like being curvy so I'd be happy to be a size 16 or 14. Don't want to be any smaller than that. She is is not a 14 or a 16.

Reactions: 4
So, I ordered the same denim shorts as her. I’m a similar build to her and she was raving how they were a little loose around the waist in a size 16 and they’re the best shorts she’s ever bought, so I thought I’d also get them in a 16. Well, they’re the worst thing I’ve ever bought! Wouldn’t even do up around the waist (and I’m usually a size 14 in jeans) but were massive around my thighs and bum. She cannot have got a 16... I refuse to believe it. She would have to have a tiny waist to do them up.
I always think that when she holds stuff up as well though because it never looks a 16 it looks a lot bigger!

a lot are judging on the back off 'well I weigh this much and am wearing an 18' everybody carries weight differently i myself am 15 stone 11lbs yet wear a 16 its crazy my beatfriebd is a couple of lbs less than me and in a 20 so you can't go off that really

Reactions: 5
a lot are judging on the back off 'well I weigh this much and am wearing an 18' everybody carries weight differently i myself am 15 stone 11lbs yet wear a 16 its crazy my beatfriebd is a couple of lbs less than me and in a 20 so you can't go off that really
So you think she’s a size 14-16?

True.

However you weight almost a stone and a bit less than her and are the size she claims to be, if not apparently bigger.
Your friend also weighs less than her and is bigger.

Everyone on here who is her weight/height are saying they are bigger than a 14-16.
The people who are a 14/16 weigh considerably less than her and/or are taller.

I said my weight, size and height but didn’t say she couldn’t be size 16 just because I’m not, it was quite good to hear from others what they are and how they size and how people do differ. I just don’t think the clothes Lucy wears fit her well, they’d look nicer if they weren’t so tight IMO, she carries her weight very well so she’s lucky but some of the stuff looks like it’s cutting her in half and really uncomfortable so to be saying she’s a 14-16 naturally makes people think otherwise.

She does carry her weight very well as mentioned above :) that is why I think she seriously needs to stop gaining any weight right away. Her tummy will start to get a little pooch if she doesn't stop. She is very lucky with her figure. She can gain lots and her body evens it out. I think if before she had lost a lot of weight her body would have snapped back and she would have a flat smooth stomach. Any extra weight she gains is just pushing it more and more. Later if she tries to lose weight she might be left with a not so flat tummy. I think she should have taken advantage of her body shape early on but with the more weight gained, it will be hard for her body to look the same after

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.