Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video with her ‘curling’ her hair... her lips look like she’s been punched in the mouth haha. Maybe she called someone a bleep in real life. Also her hair looks so damaged at the ends

Reactions: 2
Why is cUrvYLuCe (the witch who witches when people comment on her weight now), in health instagrammers?

Reactions: 4
I’ll admit I used to drink every Thursday as my day off was a Friday and I work weekends so made sense to me when I had no responsibilities but THIS GIRL. She is drinking at what? 4oclock?! On her own. Weirdo.
couldn’t find this thread for ages but I’m still in shock at how ok she was with him kicking their lampshade. If my partner did that I’d drop kick him out the back door until he had come down off whatever drugs he decided to take to make him think that was an OK thing to do.

Reactions: 13
She seriously needs to learn how to photoshop properly if she's trying to fool people. In one of those pics here flares are blending in to mirror frame 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OH MY GOD I couldn’t for the life of me think who she reminded me of! You legend! 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants people to comment ! She loves the attention. I just don’t understand, I would never post a selfie or a picture someone else had taken of a new outfit or whatever and state the size in every single photo 🙄

Reactions: 4
Maybe someone should tell her that no one gives a duck what’s in her Harry Potter calendar every day 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine uploading “CoNTeNt” about Harry Potter like daft wand collections and funko pop figure collections then in the next posts you’re calling people cunts and being a witch about weight comments after telling the world your dress size for years.

Pick a lane CuRvY LuCe

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.