Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is deffo someone I’d look to avoid on a night Out or any time actually. She just looks like a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 14
Genuinely believe she has a alcohol problem... she gets excited about starting drinking at 3pm everyday of the week in her own home.... dancing around by herself like a lunatic, and filming it. She has serious issues with alcohol.

Reactions: 13
Genuinely believe she has a alcohol problem... she gets excited about starting drinking at 3pm everyday of the week in her own home.... dancing around by herself like a lunatic, and filming it. She has serious issues with alcohol.
I was thinking the same. She is drinking herself silly most of the week. Its not healthy at all.

Reactions: 3
And wonders why her mental health is constantly in the shitter...
Yeah ive said that previously. When I started getting panic attacks I stopped drinking alcohol and caffeine as they say its not good for anxiety. I honestly dont know how she drinks so much

Reactions: 1
Its on her partners twitter that they broke lockdown rules again, would screenshot but dont know if thats allowed haha!

Reactions: 2
Its on her partners twitter that they broke lockdown rules again, would screenshot but dont know if thats allowed haha!
Shocker! These 'instagrammers' could single handley extend/create another lockdown. They are so selfish! I think if it is public you can just not private but I am not certain so don't quote me on that one!

Reactions: 1
Bet she was one of those pricks celebrating en mass, or with others, that will ultimately set Scotland back.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.