Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Genuinely believe she has a alcohol problem... she gets excited about starting drinking at 3pm everyday of the week in her own home.... dancing around by herself like a lunatic, and filming it. She has serious issues with alcohol.

Reactions: 13

paula1234

VIP Member
I’ll admit I used to drink every Thursday as my day off was a Friday and I work weekends so made sense to me when I had no responsibilities but THIS GIRL. She is drinking at what? 4oclock?! On her own. Weirdo.
couldn’t find this thread for ages but I’m still in shock at how ok she was with him kicking their lampshade. If my partner did that I’d drop kick him out the back door until he had come down off whatever drugs he decided to take to make him think that was an OK thing to do.

Youarewelcome

She’s gained TWO STONE since January?!?!?? How??

If you go back to her older posts she said in September she was 15 stone so we have to assume she’s now at least 17 stone. 17 stone, 5ft 6 and claiming to be a size 14/16? Fuck off. Just fuck off.
I don’t care what she weighs, but she’s deluding herself and her “audience” claiming to be a size 14.

• Haha
  • Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Her latest grid post - it’s taken me time & courage to post this? Well why? Who asked you to, what have you done it for? These big dramatic posts always puzzle me - no one asks you to do it, you do it for attention & likes. Thirsty people desperate for validation from absolute strangers !!

• Heart

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Don’t comment on her size yet when she started her page she was a weight loss account, she started a new page (which didn’t last long) about healthy cooking, she squeezes her self often into too small clothes as likes to think she is smaller than she is & is posed to make herself look thinner than she actually is 😂😂😂

Bb935

Did she not slaaaaate people the other week on her stories for doing the new Instagram reels ? But now has just done one 🧐

I’ve had to unfollow now,she used to be ok but over the last year she has become more rude, more of a hypocrite and just a joke 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over it!! She’s arguing with someone on Twitter about a bloody Harry Potter film! Get a fucking life Lucy!! 😂 😂

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Hang on a minute, she’s just ordered more clothes from In the style, isn’t she constantly slating them as the she can’t squeeze herself into there clothes??

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
What’s with all the half naked grid posts today? Is it really worth giving yourself potential frostbite for, a bloody grid post. I’ve been tucked up indoors all day, nice and warm. Like a normal person. Not picking snow out my fanny flaps and arsehole.

Shaking my head at these Instagram idiots....

She’s so passive aggressive in that boot calf reply. Even if she wants to pretend that she doesn’t have calves like tree trunks then she can reply “my calves are average and there’s still some room, so I’d say yes, the boots would fit a wider calf.”

Rude as fuck. No need. How can she have “no idea”. She’s fucking wearing them.

Last edited:

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Surely she isn’t booting off on stories about stuff she doesn’t want to see on Instagram (reels) while posting trash underwear freebie photos and tagging unrelated content such as MENTAL HEALTH. She’s a bellend.

• Haha
Has anyone noticed she’s seemingly fallen out with the random group of girls she was “besties” during lockdown?? Seems like her latest post is about them?
Oh lol just seen her post now. So she's one of those "I'm not like the other girls" girls. 'Girls eh, all they do is backstab each other. C'mon Ross let's go, I need to buy more Funko Pops and Wands' 🙄
Ironic considering she is probably one of the rudest people I've ever seen replying to followers on insta...then the post asking who's in Fife🙈 is she trying to make new friends?

• Heart
When I don't think this girl and her fella can get anymore tragic, I wake up and watch a video of him drop kicking a lampshade! What the actual fuck?! Imagine being one of her colleagues who've had to pick up her work this week because she's been off "sick" then seeing all her stories posted on Instagram. Absolute joke of a girl!!!!