Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so annoying. She doesn't even have to do anything wrong to annoy me these days haha. I don't even know why I go on her page any more 😂

Reactions: 4
She always seems to be alone in the house? Where is her boyfriend? (When hes not working!) the whole set up is just strange

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry I’m not size shaming here but her story with people saying she is tiny
Sorry but am I seeing something different?
And I defo cannot see any weight lose if anything she looks bigger
Again not fat shaming I just feel that was a sympathy/look at me story
She loves the attention and the comments

I’m sorry I’m not size shaming here but her story with people saying she is tiny
The irony being it was her who mentioned it first by actually writing it in her blurb attached to the picture! She's a fake and really shouldn't be associated with anything bopo...everything about her is damaging and comes across as lies. The whole "oh I've put weight on " in order to have people then comment how "amazing" she looks says exactly how messed in the head she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She heavily edits her pics to make herself look smaller but I agree, you can tell it's smoke and mirrors. She is definitely steadily gaining weight.

Reactions: 2
She heavily edits her pics to make herself look smaller but I agree, you can tell it's smoke and mirrors. She is definitely steadily gaining weight.
Thank god I’m not alone and not being nasty
I just was like what??
Tiny??
I’m much smaller then her but no one would say I’m tiny
Tiny is like the little mix girls or Victoria beckham to me that’s tiny and too small it’s almost like a boy frame!!
Again not weight shaming just trying to show a comparison in what I meant
I think she is at her heaviest just now
I think she did it clearly for the ‘you look fab and you look skinny’ comments

Reactions: 2
Thank god I’m not alone and not being nasty
I just was like what??
Tiny??
I’m much smaller then her but no one would say I’m tiny
Tiny is like the little mix girls or Victoria beckham to me that’s tiny and too small it’s almost like a boy frame!!
Again not weight shaming just trying to show a comparison in what I meant
I think she is at her heaviest just now
I think she did it clearly for the ‘you look fab and you look skinny’ comments
I get what you mean. My biggest problem is she pretends to be body positive and loves her body the way it is yet she heavily filters and photoshops herself to make her look smaller. It really pisses me off, if you're going to do that then don't pretend you don't.
And yes definitely wanted all the skinny comments because she actually wants to be a lot slimmer than she is.
Literally everything about her is so fake.

Reactions: 5
I can't see what yous are talking about because I'm blocked but why on earth are people saying she is skinny! I'm smaller than her and I'm not skinny at all.

Not fat shaming because I genuinely think she carries her weight well and looks good.

Reactions: 3
I can't see what yous are talking about because I'm blocked but why on earth are people saying she is skinny! I'm smaller than her and I'm not skinny at all.

Not fat shaming because I genuinely think she carries her weight well and looks good.
I've tried uploading a screenshot but it says the file is too big. Basically it's another selfie of her drinking alcohol at 3pm

She uploaded this and a few people commented saying she looks great and looks like she’s lost weight.
The ironic thing being that pose is her squeezing herself in and attempting to look smaller. Very different picture to her story 🙄

Attachments

She uploaded this and a few people commented saying she looks great and looks like she’s lost weight.
The ironic thing being that pose is her squeezing herself in and attempting to look smaller. Very different picture to her story 🙄
Exactly this!!!! She's so annoying.

The irony being it was her who mentioned it first by actually writing it in her blurb attached to the picture! She's a fake and really shouldn't be associated with anything bopo...everything about her is damaging and comes across as lies. The whole "oh I've put weight on " in order to have people then comment how "amazing" she looks says exactly how messed in the head she is.
Someone commented first saying have you lost weight, and she said no doll. Only then did she put it in the caption. Not defending her but she did put it after the comments because I saw the comments first.

Completely agree with her though, unless someone has shared that they are actively trying to lose weight, you shouldn’t comment on anyone’s weight loss. There are hundreds of reasons someone might have lost weight and it isn’t always positive.

People tweet all sorts of tit on Twitter, why come for someone making a joke about liking Korma. BE KIND LUCY!

She doesn’t work Mondays, and if she works in a bank, holiday packages are good. Plus the amount of sick she has, probs why it feels like she’s never there. Do you remember tho when she always used to say how much she loved her job? How easy it was, people were great to work with. I wonder what’s changed because she never seems to want to be there! And it’s not mental health bollux because we’ve all seen her dolled up for a night out on the day she’s pulled a sickie!

Reactions: 3
I must've seen it after she edited 🙃

i do however still think she actively encourages people to comment on her weight. I agree completely it's not PC to do so but she's one that laps up all the " you've lost weight angel" comments!

Did she not set up another page not that long ago, like within the last few months because she had decided to try loose weight again and didn’t want it on her main page or am I imagining things? She said she was going to post recipes etc and put up a couple of weight loss updates??

Reactions: 11
Don’t comment on her size yet when she started her page she was a weight loss account, she started a new page (which didn’t last long) about healthy cooking, she squeezes her self often into too small clothes as likes to think she is smaller than she is & is posed to make herself look thinner than she actually is 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.