Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mbouzer

If you're referring to me that's not what I'm saying at all if you actually read it. I absolutely don't think that's the case for people who are critical of the covid jabs across the board at all. I think it's just as ridiculous when people blindly take stuff because the government tell them to by the way- anyone who makes a decision based on nothing credible is foolish imo.
---

Whether your child would benefit from a vaccine that protects against nasty illnesses with tonnes of research behind it? Okay...shame for the children affected by these decisions but each to their own.
This is the problem with society they think they can comment with whats best for someone elses child. My child had the best start in life, was fully breastfed and eats healthy and is a healthy little girl, I dont believe in pumping my child full of drugs, I have my opinion and you have yours but dont you dare think you can tell people what to do with their child. I feel for children who get emotionally and physically abused by their parents, not a child whos parent has decided not to vaccinate for you to comment that is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

daydreamer95

VIP Member
There’s people who say they believe in choice when it comes to terminating human life but they don’t extend this same autonomy to rejecting CV even under emergency use

So easily dismissive labelling people anti vaxx and conspiracy theorists even going as far as saying most have homophobia are racist antiemetic

If you took CV that makes you a stakeholder you have more of a vested interest than anybody to understand what has happened and how to make sure those getting harmed get early intervention that would be a better use of time than trying to control what other people discuss online it really is ridiculous

You can be satisfied in the decision that you have made but you can’t be blind to the fact that the choice was heavily influenced and you didn’t have enough information to be fully informed

• Heart
Reactions: 11

LucyJade1994

How does that work, does a medical professional have to refer you or is it self referral? I hope you’re successful in your claim .
I did it on the nhs website as I am in the uk. I think I won’t be successful as the vaccine hasn’t made me severely disabled. I think you only get vaccine payment if you are severely disabled caused by the vaccine.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jc456

VIP Member
I know of 3 people in my close family and friends circle that have been diagnosed with bowel cancer in the last 6 months. I don’t think I've known anyone with it before. Heartbreaking.
One of the mum's from school has bowel cancer diagnosed in the last 6-9 months. Mum has breast cancer, potentially spread to her lungs (had pet scan today), another lady in her village has breast cancer diagnosed around the same time as her. A guy I know had lung cancer and my exs nan passed away in Oct from an aggressive cancer.
My granny passed from a brain tumor when I was a toddler and I've not known anyone to have cancer since then until the last 6 months

• Heart
  • Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This is my opinion all of these people with money that DIE SUDDENLY their families should obtain their own results and submit for research and development purposes to the maker of their CV
And that is exactly what Lisa Shaws family did when they tried to say it was a “coincidence”. They demanded an independent post-mortem and it was confirmed to be directly caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine. How many more families have lost relatives to these vaccines which have not had thorough post-mortems performed.

• Sad

xyzcba

VIP Member
And yet dare to raise this at the time and you were deemed a lunatic, selfish and stupid.

Must hurt now the shoe is on the other foot.

I know some sick people will think we are glad the truth is coming out and it being what we'd said all along, but I've always said I'd rather it not have been the truth and that actually is was safe. I still get so angry! I know so many people that have had miscarriages since, and almost every pregnant woman I know had it, often due to fearmongering and coercion. Just sick.

• Sad
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey Hey…here from another thread. Was browsing different forums. Happy and blessed to say I am a tin foil hat wearing non covid vaxxed human! ❤ Honestly, I have yet to run into another that has said, Dang It! I really regret not getting that booster.

• Heart

daydreamer95

VIP Member
@Prefrontalmedialcortex You have a position that you believe the CV is safe and effective and you also take offence when deaths are speculated on thats very clear

We are all entitled to have opinions but nobody can avoid the facts CV was granted under emergency use and the public were heavily influenced into making decisions without being fully informed

There is nothing illogical about refusing treatment that is under emergency use but those that don’t want CV are called anti vax and CTs does that make any sense?

That’s a genuine question for anybody that uses those labels to dismiss the position of others what makes you think it’s fair or accurate

• Heart

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Hi,

Welcome to the thread. Sorry you’re going through this, but you are not alone.

Unless your GP actually looks he/she won’t actually know. At one point there had been more than 50k yellow card reports for menstrual issues in the UK. I tracked the numbers at the middle of these threads.

16 pages of women who have noticed variations. :

The Pfizer bio distribution study on female rats did show vaccine accumulation in the ovary. I personally think it’s the same thing that is happening here.

Of the whole administered dose, ~0.1% in the ovaries at 48 hours may not seem much. But it is a small organ. At a tissue concentration of 12.261µg lipid equiv/g, it was also exponentially rising at the last data point! How much more would it rise if the study continued?

The dose mostly peaked in male tissues. But not in females. Rising at 48 hours: uterus, liver, spleen, adrenal glands, adipose tissue, bladder, femur bone and bone marrow, eyes, large intestine, lymph nodes and pancreas. Why wasn’t the study extended until all plateaued?”
Thank you I really appreciate it my female GP has been amazing over this, she did make me go for bloods and an ultra sound over it when she realised they didn’t go back to normal after 6 months and she did admit that it was all over the vaccine but again she said I was the first she’s met with this speficic issue. Even when I told the nurse the dr agreed with me it was the vaccine the nurse denied it and basically saying I’m a lier the dr never said that 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Like what ? It was always the elderly with the highest death rate throughout the pandemic, that remains unchanged.
Well apparently enough of the population got the jab, so that saved everybody (note the dig at the great unvxd) - even though it was clear that it never stopped transmission.

• Heart

chocolatepanda6

So many older people I know or know of have had mysterious anaemia or other blood related issues since getting the vaccines all of whom don’t appear to have any specific causes for any of these health issues . It’s worrying but none of them want to think about the vaccine causing these problems so what can you do except hope it doesn’t get worse for them

• Sad

E84Blair

This I admit is going quite far down the rabbit hole but it's something I can't shake. Jerry Springer, Len Goodman, my father and my two neighbours all developed very aggressive cancers after the vaccine rollout - Len, Jerry and one of my neighbours passed away after "a short battle" (isn't cancer usually a years-long battle?)
The queen also passed away from bone cancer and she famously got the covid vaccine and I know for a fact my neighbours and father were vaccinated too.

Maybe this belongs on the conspiracy theory board because I know cancer is unfortunately very common, especially in older people but these were otherwise healthy older people who as far as we know had never previously battled cancer. To me it's strange that for example, my neighbour reached the age of 92 then his cells turn on him for the first time ever, coincidentally after the jab.

Then there's Jamie Foxx's stroke, which imo is far less of a conspiracy theory and more connecting the dots at this point.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
☹ Hope you are OK.

So you are going by your own experiences and by what you have seen and heard.
What a novel idea 🙃.
When we try it we get told we have vivid imaginations,paranoid delusions and get mocked elsewhere by people who apparently know more about " the science " than us blockheads.
I have no problem saying I never got the vaccine and everything I’ve experienced since has made me 100% confident I made the right decision. Even my mum said she’d never get it again.
stand by my choice and my thoughts on the whole covid shit show.

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
I haven't commented or read these threads before. But just wondering if anyone knows someone who has suffered from hair loss since having the jab/jabs? I ask because I know of 2 people who have lost hair in the last few months. Bald patches where the hair has just fell out. And are baffled as to why. These are young girls in their early 30s

• Sad
  • Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Goes back to the question- does every person convicted of #wrongthink ( these pesky conspiracy theorists) think exactly the same thing and the same way despite our varying life experiences? o_O

I refused to get the covid vaccine, but I personally didn't even care about the alert. I'm not sat quaking in fear with my brick Nokia I've kept because it still works. I'm not fussed about nuclear attacks from Russia either.
---
Was the Johnson's and Johnson's Talc causes cancer not a conspiracy theory for 40 years just because the company denied it ?
---

I don't believe there is a microchip in the vaccine either.

HOWEVER "The full quantitative composition of each COVID-19 vaccine is exempt under Section 41* and Section 43* of the FOI Act."
---
If you have a peanut allergy would you not want to know what was in your chocolate bar?

View attachment 2124124
---
View attachment 2124127

Looks safe to me. Anyway as you were comrades.

I have to go and pray for the health of my beloved leader.
If you have a peanut allergy would you not want to know what was in your chocolate bar?
But we do know the ingredients of the Pfizer vaccine? It’s what you’ve literally just posted? The thing we don’t know is the quantities. The reason why the FOI wasn’t approved was because the MHRA considered that there was no public interest argument which outweighed the commercial harm whereby the information be used by competitors to inform their own product development and overcome regulatory hurdles.
Every single one of the excipients listed there is considered safe and is approved for use in human medicines. How can you claim to be a doctor and say that you don’t think that things like sucrose, potassium chloride and sodium chloride are safe? Sorry but this is just fear mongering.

• Haha

Poddular

VIP Member
3 years of "conspiracy theories" coming true .
Not that anyone seems to care that they were lied to.
Even though untold harm was done to them and their loved ones as a result.
Where was the outcry for all the dedicated, experienced professionals who lost their jobs and reputations for speaking out. Speaking what will be proven to be the truth.
I remember being told" oh but freedom of speech comes with consequences" by the same people now overly outraged in protecting it in some bullshit nonstory. 🙄🤬

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Im currently pregnant and being hounded to get the whooping cough vaccine, I had it with my daughter back in 2020 but as I’ve said before I have become vaccine hesitant since the pandemic. Im looking in to the vaccine more and its always just promoted as the “whooping cough vaccine” to every medical professional I’ve spoken to. Ive just realised the one they administer in the UK is a 4in1 and is called Boostrix IPV and is actually similar to the pre school boosters children receive. Why is this not communicated? How can I give informed consent if I’m not told what I’m actually getting, I’m getting four vaccines in one. The first time I was pregnant they just sold it to me as the whooping cough vaccine and I just took it without asking questions, all the other pregnant women I’ve spoken to also just thought it was for whooping cough alone not the other three. I just don’t understand why this isn’t being communicated unless the patient looks into it themselves.

I'm pregnant with my third (still very early days) and I'm already dreading having to go through the vaccine rigmaroles. Tbh if I didn't have to be consultant lead due to taking thyroxine then I would be tempted to pay for private scans and have no involvement with the NHS. I have no faith in a healthcare system anymore.

• Heart

Mbouzer

The whole covid vaccine debacle was the catalyst for me to get me questioning any type of vaccine. Before that I just blindly followed and did what I was told or didn’t question, I didnt get the covid vaccine or get my child vaccinated with the MMR as by that point the whole media push for the covid vaccine was in full swing and that is what put me off getting my child vaccinated anymore, the more they pushed the more I backed away. Its all the media and governments fault - they played themselves, the constant nagging and fear mongering pushed people to look into things further, surely if people have to be manipulated into getting something then it cant be good for them. I still worked throughout the first lockdown and could see people were not dropping down dead around me, it didn’t seem like a deadly pandemic to me, just the old and vulnerable in society at risk (which is the same for any illness), so I thought why do I need a vaccine, why do I need to be coerced into taking something I dont need and since when do the government dish out freebies for people.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
My unvaccinated sister is finally visiting her daughters and their families in Australia. First time she has seen most of them since 2019.
The daughters are vaccinated and have had thyroid and alopecia problems since. One of the father in laws hasn't been well since his. My sister emailed me and said one of their friends, in his 20s got myocarditis after the jab . Not after covid. I think there is a huge difference in getting side effects from unavoidably catching a virus and from a healthy young person getting serious side effects from being injected with an unnecessary drug that most felt pressured into.

But hey " it's rare" and let's all mock. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I don't like the implication here that certain posters are making that covid jab critical people can't decide what is good for them, what is information, disinformation, misinformation. There's a need for some people to herd and control and micro manage others thoughts, choices and lives. FUCKOFF.

• Heart