COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

What are your feelings on the covid vax now?

• Didn't get it, still wouldn't

Votes: 127 34.8%
  • Had some/all jabs, but will not have any more

Votes: 111 30.4%
  • Glad to have had it

Votes: 86 23.6%
  • Regret having it

Votes: 41 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were you crazy tin-foil hat wearing loons!*

And everyone else.

I popped a poll up, just because we haven't had one in a while & it's good to see the general feeling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread #23 and I'm still happy I've been selfish granny killer.

Along with my hat. The inside of my windows are also actually now covered in tin foil too. I can still fully open them to get fresh air. I'm actually not even kidding about this because I live on the ground floor. There are outdoor shutters, on the old man's annex, but anyone standing outside my window can peer inside and I'm always half naked. I've checked from outside too and I'm no Guinevere Beck . I don't like my landlord and it was easier than asking for new curtains.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m clearly the rose 🌹 amongst the thorns 😂…Annual shots, don’t know what good that will do if it’s changing as much as they say.

Reactions: 2
I’m clearly the rose 🌹 amongst the thorns 😂…Annual shots, don’t know what good that will do if it’s changing as much as they say.
Even with research into PAN vaccines I think you will still need top ups too.

Reactions: 3
I worked in primary care so vax was mandatory. I had 2 pfizer early on
12 weeks after 2nd felt like i was dying.
Blood test then further blood test revealed pernicious anaemia. I was so anaemic i was barely able to stand up. Blood cells too large & flat.
On B12 injections for life and currently on large dose iron tablets for recurring anamia. (Hate iron tablets)
I've no idea if it's related.
However I've since discovered one of my doses was a high risk batch and pernicious anaemia does crop up on yellow card reports.
Wish i hadn't had it but i was a nurse for 30 yrs until 2017 & i thought i was doing the right thing.
Most of my female colleagues had menstrual changes too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I worked in primary care so vax was mandatory. I had 2 pfizer early on
12 weeks after 2nd felt like i was dying.
Blood test then further blood test revealed pernicious anaemia. I was so anaemic i was barely able to stand up. Blood cells too large & flat.
On B12 injections for life and currently on large dose iron tablets for recurring anamia. (Hate iron tablets)
I've no idea if it's related.
However I've since discovered one of my doses was a high risk batch and pernicious anaemia does crop up on yellow card reports.
Wish i hadn't had it but i was a nurse for 30 yrs until 2017 & i thought i was doing the right thing.
Most of my female colleagues had menstrual changes too.
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

I hope you can continue to heal with the new injections.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.