COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many young people dropping dead I find it hard to believe it’s not linked to the vaccine.
Not after what I’ve seen myself this year/in the last 12 months

I said it 🫠
Careful you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

I have always preferred the Costco Kirkland tinfoil.
---
Anyway I've decided to change my mind and get the jab. Do you think Krispy kreme would still honour this if I went in and asked? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-covid-19-vaccination-card/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I have always preferred the Costco Kirkland tinfoil.
---
Anyway I've decided to change my mind and get the jab. Do you think Krispy kreme would still honour this if I went in and asked? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-covid-19-vaccination-card/
I’m eyeing up that burger and fries the New York mayor was advertising! That’s my no1 pregnancy craving. Not that I’d be allowed in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m eyeing up that burger and fries the New York mayor was advertising! That’s my no1 pregnancy craving. Not that I’d be allowed in 🤣
I think the US have now dropped the vax travel mandate for people entering the country. Earlier this week I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the US have now dropped the vax travel mandate for people entering the country. Earlier this week I think.
That’ll be so good for my husband as his top client is in the US and so far he’s not been allowed to visit their site because of the stupid pointless mandate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
just been on a lot of wards and spoken with hospital staff (nurses and consultants) who say the same 🤐 and won’t even think of taking that vaccine again.

• Sad
just been on a lot of wards and spoken with hospital staff (nurses and consultants) who say the same 🤐 and won’t even think of taking that vaccine again.
☹ Hope you are OK.

So you are going by your own experiences and by what you have seen and heard.
What a novel idea 🙃.
When we try it we get told we have vivid imaginations,paranoid delusions and get mocked elsewhere by people who apparently know more about " the science " than us blockheads.

It seems like we've been told to ignore what we are seeing with our own eyes and ears as is just anecdotal.

From my own extended family from 14+ vaccinated folk. My cousin and brother who are both doctors, had bad reactions. My cousin (who was not on birth control ) longer even working now following the blood clots on her lungs.
---
☹ Hope you are OK.

What a novel idea 🙃.
When we try it we get told we have vivid imaginations,paranoid delusions and get mocked elsewhere by people who apparently know more about " the science " than us blockheads.
@Pod - You really should be paying homage to the #science.

1681627793669.png

Anyway this is the link for ICAN (the pesky group always sending legal notices to the FDA) and their thoughts on the lack of research of LNPs.

---
Also don't forget the #SCIENCE of the past. DDT was "safe and harmless" too. In paint, in your porridge, supermarkets and powders for your sofa at home.

They simply did not know until they knew. it was dangerous.

The tribe leader below would have been a nutter too for thinking it was a poison. Guess he was vindicated in the end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know all those invited to sleepy Joes Irish trip had to take a covid test so still a big part of the American dream, saw they’ve invested 5bill into future vaccines and treatments.
---
It seems like we've been told to ignore what we are seeing with our own eyes and ears as is just anecdotal.

From my own extended family from 14+ vaccinated folk. My cousin and brother who are both doctors, had bad reactions. My cousin (who was not on birth control ) longer even working now following the blood clots on her lungs.
---

@Pod - You really should be paying homage to the #science.

View attachment 2103812

Anyway this is the link for ICAN (the pesky group always sending legal notices to the FDA) and their thoughts on the lack of research of LNPs.

---
Also don't forget the #SCIENCE of the past. DDT was "safe and harmless" too. In paint, in your porridge, supermarkets and powders for your sofa at home.

They simply did not know until they knew. it was dangerous.

The tribe leader below would have been a nutter too for thinking it was a poison. Guess he was vindicated in the end.

I thought those little green men were @Poddular new 🤢 emoji merch 😜

Reactions: 4
I know all those invited to sleepy Joes Irish trip had to take a covid test so still a big part of the American dream, saw they’ve invested 5bill into future vaccines and treatments.
---

I thought those little green men were @Poddular new 🤢 emoji merch 😜
I think they could stay in that case then, as all her other vomit emojis can be #triggering and we should all try to be #kind.

No bird flu updates today Monga?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they could stay in that case then, as all her other vomit emojis can be #triggering and we should all try to be #kind.

No bird flu updates today Monga?
As a matter of fact there is, concerning mutations found in a Chilean man.

☹ Hope you are OK.

What a novel idea 🙃.
I have no problem saying I never got the vaccine and everything I’ve experienced since has made me 100% confident I made the right decision. Even my mum said she’d never get it again.
stand by my choice and my thoughts on the whole covid tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a matter of fact there is, concerning mutations found in a Chilean man.
I was reading something the other day (can't remember where) that said it only has a couple of mutations to make it highly transmissible in humans. I'm guessing quite a few fingers in pies are probably making sure of that.🙄

Reactions: 2
Hey Hey…here from another thread. Was browsing different forums. Happy and blessed to say I am a tin foil hat wearing non covid vaxxed human! ❤ Honestly, I have yet to run into another that has said, Dang It! I really regret not getting that booster.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey Hey…here from another thread. Was browsing different forums. Happy and blessed to say I am a tin foil hat wearing non covid vaxxed human! ❤ Honestly, I have yet to run into another that has said, Dang It! I really regret not getting that booster.
From a fellow “tin foil hatter”. Nice to meet you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
From a fellow “tin foil hatter”. Nice to meet you.

Thank you! The pleasure is all mine. ❤ I find it refreshing to see these conversations are happening here. I live in a rural section of the SE United States. Many here are also unvaxxed. The ones that did get the initial shot…that led to another, and another are regretful. Most of them will not be getting anymore. My hubby and I saw it for what it was from the very beginning. EXPERIMENTAL!
No thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Greetings fellow tin foiler.

1681668059355.png

There's a few of us here thankfully and we do seem to have survived the UK's £530million pound covid vaccine advertising spree.

Only £184 million in the first year.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So any poster who speaks for the vaccine, the studies, gets nothing but rude comments, people twisting their words, insulted etc. BUT anyone who goes on about not getting it and being unvaxxed gets a pat on the back. Gotcha. 👍🏻

Double standards. ✅
Echo chamber. ✅
One sided perspective. ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So any poster who speaks for the vaccine, the studies, gets nothing but rude comments, people twisting their words, insulted etc. BUT anyone who goes on about not getting it and being unvaxxed gets a pat on the back. Gotcha. 👍🏻

Double standards. ✅
Echo chamber. ✅
One sided perspective. ✅
I will give anyone a pat on the back for exercising their freedom of choice. A freedom of choice that for a moment looked as if it would be taken away. You want to take the shots? Have at it. “Back pat”. 👋🏼👋🏼
Personally, I will never be ashamed for not taking it and I will always encourage others to speak up.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.