Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greasepaint

I didn’t vax and had no intention from the start. I was very sceptical about the mask wearing and 2m distance. If the BBC hadn’t conveniently been scaring, I mean updating us nightly , I wouldn’t have even known there was a pandemic. The majority just sheepled into it. It’s funny now how the boot’s on the other foot now and people now don’t like being asked if they’re vaccinated. The whole thing is bloody shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

xyzcba

VIP Member
Imagine gloating about how you 'didn't die! Hahaha still waiting to killed off!' .... when there are people that did die. How disgusting and disrespectful to the dead. And then to clutch pearls & point the finger at others for being disrespectful to the dead.

Even the BBC is admitting there are vax issues. You're going to feel very silly if you're even left behind by the beloved MSM.

---
I am hostile on this thread but there was a lot of pressure to get the vaccine and a lot of hostility to and ostricizing of those of us who didn't just because we were capable of critical thought and went against groupthink that those of us who refused the vaccine deserve a fucking apology.

And the vaccine was completely ineffective. In fact, the CV was so ineffective, Webster dictionary literally changed the meaning of "vaccine" in order to accommodate just how ineffective it was.

If you're healthy and got the vaccine, just don't pretend you would have joined the resistance in Nazi occupied France. You all love a fascist government.
There was a lot of hostility on this thread towards those of us who weren't getting it. A LOT, and it went on for a long time.

• Heart
  • Sad

xyzcba

VIP Member
No one is burying their head in the sand xyzcba. People know there are risks and side effects, this isn’t something new. The vaccine is safe and effective, however as with most things there are risks/side effects.
I would argue that most people at the point of queuing up to get jabbed had no idea just what the risks were (why not I don't know, as it was experimental).

And as a pregnant woman who had it mentioned a lot and even pushed on me a couple of times; I would argue that no pregnant woman would expect a health professional to coerce her into something that wasn't in her best interest, so wouldn't question it and would take their advice.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The diary of Anne Frank is amongst the few books I read every year. I honestly could never understand how so many people could turn on former friends and neighbours they knew and had spent years with. The war years did also bring out the best in people, who risked their lives doing what they believed in their hearts to be right despite what the law said and the danger to themselves.

After the covid years I wish I didn't get it now. There's no going back though despite everyone wanting us to forget . I honestly don't feel like I have anything to apologize for with regards to my behaviour over the past three years. Both online or offline.

It's because you were told who to hate by a government who also spent £530 million on advertising. The "these people are dangerous to me. I am right. You are wrong" mentality still clearly prevails now. I've always had bad mental health. Never hidden that or pretended otherwise. The pandemic years were amongst the lowest I've felt dealing with the hyped up anxiety on top. I'm honestly just glad I had others here who could provide that support for me when I needed it and when I was also dealing with my brother's poor health after his second vax reaction- for that I'm grateful and would like to say thank you.

Tapping out of this thread because it's exhausting and tiring being mocked online. Fab that you didn't have a reaction, doesn't means others didn't. The families still have every right to talk about something that was promised as safe.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Gosh I saw my MIL last night and she’s so worried about my niece. She’s only 14 months old and she is constantly ill. She’s now got conjunctivitis but she has it so severe her whole face as swollen up and she can’t even see. She’s been hospitalised a few times already and they even had to call the emergency doctor out when they were over here on holiday last autumn. Makes me so worried what’s been passed onto her from my SIL. She was triple jabbed when pregnant and also breastfed her.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

E84Blair

Maybe it was "psychological warfare" pressuring people to get the vaccine but given that a couple of generations ago, young men were sent to their deaths on the beaches of Normandy fighting for liberty, it really does show how pathetic people are that they would surrender liberty if their arm is slightly twisted.

Even if the vaccine was 100% safe and hasn't killed anyone, the cult mentality to get the vaccine was fucking deranged.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This is the problem with society they think they can comment with whats best for someone elses child. My child had the best start in life, was fully breastfed and eats healthy and is a healthy little girl, I dont believe in pumping my child full of drugs, I have my opinion and you have yours but dont you dare think you can tell people what to do with their child. I feel for children who get emotionally and physically abused by their parents, not a child whos parent has decided not to vaccinate for you to comment that is disgusting.
I think you'd have to extremely naive not to question vaccines after what's happened in the last 3 years. My children are fully vaccinated apart from my son who hasn't had his pre school boosters, and I wouldn't give my children anymore vaccines. There's too much money to be made and if people think these pharmaceutical companies give a tiny damn about any of our health they are sadly mistaken.

• Heart

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
You mentioned J Gold I’m sure her father also died not long before she did after a short illness, that’s how it was quoted in the press

Cancer patients were advised to have the CV most probably took it what effect has it had on them if healthy people are suffering negatively it’s sad
Exactly right, that, DayDreamer. Far from ‘protecting’ them, it has contributed to what people around the world are calling ‘Turbo Cancer’, basically, making the cancer cells (or potential future cancer cells) immune to therapy and speeding up the metasising process, in other words, it will kill you quicker, sorry to sound so bold.

Just wanted to add regarding the Jessica Sutta story above, please remember Jessica was a dancer and extremely healthy, I remember reading years back how Nicole Scherzinger was saying everyone thought they were bad girls because of their provocactive style and dress, what have you, but they were all actually very healthy with healthy diets, bed early, all that, no drink, no drugs, so before anyone says ‘it’s Jessica’s lifestyle’ it is 100% not. She is also a brand new mum and highly intelligent and worldly lady.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I think you'd have to extremely naive not to question vaccines after what's happened in the last 3 years. My children are fully vaccinated apart from my son who hasn't had his pre school boosters, and I wouldn't give my children anymore vaccines. There's too much money to be made and if people think these pharmaceutical companies give a tiny damn about any of our health they are sadly mistaken.
Having been the person saying yes to every Jab because Ive always trusted in the gps and science.

I realised in time that a caring, trusted profession has been hijacked by greedy powerful people aka Big Pharma.

I met a man 6 years ago through an invitation to a private rugby box and he has wealthy parents in pharmaceuticals. I said do you create fear with propaganda.
He said they announce shortages it creates moral panics. People rush to buy. Book. Guarenteed sales. I was once one of those people.

Not getting Covid Booster was decided when it became public knowledge that many hospital staff didnt have them.
Alarm bells rang 🤯🤯🤯 as it was the medical industry pushing them yet strange they werent all conforming 🤨

Then I read reasons like adverse reactions and that made me say no more vaccines.

I need to learn about what Ive put into my body admidst feeling empathy for the horror stories of other people🥺

We are in this together and must support eachother 💜
---

You could add some walnuts for extra crunch 😅
I will be prepping my own salads from now on😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
Xyzcba, my post wasn't a dig at unvaccinated people. The unvaccinated numbers were statistically very small, in that as of August 2022, 93% of people in the UK age 12+ had had 1 vaccine and 88% had had 2 vaccines, which helped massively turn the course of the disease throughout 2021. Granted, vaccines haven't been as effective at preventing transmission as originally hoped but that was the lesser goal. Their greatest job has been preventing/lessening initial infection - hence significantly reducing the incidence of serious illness, hospitalisation or death in the vaccinated, especially in the initial alpha and delta phases of the disease.
The vaccine only supposedly lessened symptoms (again, how they can guarantee this is ridiculous but that's been done to death on here).

We all know it didn't stop you getting it or passing it on. So how that changed the trajectory of a virus that was going to do its thing anyway, is illogical. But we'll agree to disagree on that.

Regards Bill Gates - I'm sure you know that he develops and funds vaccines? So funding a publication that shares favourable research papers of vaccines isn't a conflict of interest? I can't see how that is a conspiracy theory.

• Heart

Mbouzer

Im currently pregnant and being hounded to get the whooping cough vaccine, I had it with my daughter back in 2020 but as I’ve said before I have become vaccine hesitant since the pandemic. Im looking in to the vaccine more and its always just promoted as the “whooping cough vaccine” to every medical professional I’ve spoken to. Ive just realised the one they administer in the UK is a 4in1 and is called Boostrix IPV and is actually similar to the pre school boosters children receive. Why is this not communicated? How can I give informed consent if I’m not told what I’m actually getting, I’m getting four vaccines in one. The first time I was pregnant they just sold it to me as the whooping cough vaccine and I just took it without asking questions, all the other pregnant women I’ve spoken to also just thought it was for whooping cough alone not the other three. I just don’t understand why this isn’t being communicated unless the patient looks into it themselves.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This vaccine is killing and injuring people. That is not a CT. People are rightly going to speculate until proper investigations are done on the injured and deceased.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I definitely think they're is a link between these jabs and these reported aggressive cancers. And I've no problem hearing conspiracies it's weird how those who don't, get so wound up by them. Surely it's beneficial for all opinions to be heard?
Some people get too angry about not being able to control people's thoughts and what they think others should post. Get a grip.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
When you’ve spent far too much time in hospitals and learn there view on vaccines and lockdown…..

Jesus we really were fucking mugs.
The health system is collapsing, I’ve never in all my years seen so many mental health cases on wards/emergency departments.

But sure they had their covid jab I’m sure

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The overreaction to the man made flu and the vaccine that came after have probably done more damage to the world than the man made flu would have in the first place.
My opinion on this the *fast tracked fuck knows what was in it* vaccine.
Not a chance.
When the government had to provide the actual pharmaceutical companies with reassurance they wouldn’t be held accountable for any law suits that would be brought against them in the future it just confirmed it was dodgy as fuck. Nothing I’ve seen or heard since has changed my mind on this. I have so much anger towards the covid years and what it did, personally and looking on at what’s happened the health service and how bad it is now, not just treatment, the aggression from both staff and patients and hostility on wards, how many are suffering that wouldn’t be if lockdowns and vaccines hadn’t happened.
just my opinion.
We all have one and are free to have one.
I feel very sorry for anyone forced into having the vaccine regardless. They didn’t have a choice.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Isn’t it odd how it’s acceptable to speculate a person’s death was due to suicide or drugs but not vaccine related!

• Heart

E84Blair

You said the same for long-Covid

You’ll find there is robust/concrete (or whatever you want to call it) data for both and plenty of studies have been posted here by myself and many others. If you say there is no robust data on the Covid-19 vaccine efficacy then we can say the same for the vaccine side effects?!

Admit they were wrong about what? For the past two or so years people having been talking about the truth coming out… still waiting on this big reveal! 🙄

Covid-19 is not just a sniffle, what an ignorant thing to say.
Wrong about the shitty "vaccine", obviously. What else?

Come on, for healthy people Covid WAS little more than a bad flu. Shit, but no excuse to take a rushed-out vaccine.

By the time the vaccine was being pushed on us, it was fairly obvious that only the super sickly and the super fat were dying.

If calling Covid the sniffles is ignorant, what do you call healthy people repeatedly injecting mystery syrup into themselves for an illness with a 99.9% recovery rate??

• Heart

E84Blair

I am hostile on this thread but there was a lot of pressure to get the vaccine and a lot of hostility to and ostricizing of those of us who didn't just because we were capable of critical thought and went against groupthink that those of us who refused the vaccine deserve a fucking apology.

And the vaccine was completely ineffective. In fact, the CV was so ineffective, Webster dictionary literally changed the meaning of "vaccine" in order to accommodate just how ineffective it was.

If you're healthy and got the vaccine, just don't pretend you would have joined the resistance in Nazi occupied France. You all love a fascist government.

• Heart