Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
Has anyone else known anyone to have a collapsed lung post vaccine? A colleague had a reaction to the covid jabs and was in hospital for 3 days, all relating to his lungs. He had them about 18 months ago and last week he was out walking like he always does and all of a sudden collapsed in pain and couldn’t breathe, blue light to hospital and it’s discovered he’s now got a collapsed lung. Can’t help but think it’s stemming from the lung issues he had post vaccine.

Sorry to hear Emmelina.

Yes, I think you’ll find millions of people around the world have suffered from this and more. The latest victim is the beautiful and very intellient and well spoken lady, Jessica Sutta from Pussy Cat Dolls. My relative in the U.S sent me this this morning. It played for me as I have a VPN to watch videos from around the the world. It has been heavily shadow banned not surprisingly, so not many links to it unfortunately. If it does work, please share it with interested parties.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Mbouzer

I'm pregnant with my third (still very early days) and I'm already dreading having to go through the vaccine rigmaroles. Tbh if I didn't have to be consultant lead due to taking thyroxine then I would be tempted to pay for private scans and have no involvement with the NHS. I have no faith in a healthcare system anymore.
I completely feel like that too. At my 20 week scan she asked if I’d had my vaccines and I said I’m declining them, she then started lecturing me saying I maybe should reconsider and how its an awful illness etc etc. She then told me a scare story which didnt really turn out to be a scare story in the end 🤣 She told me her son got measles before he had chance to have his MMR, she said he was poorly but he was fine in the end and left with no long lasting effects. It was abit of a none story as at the end of it I thought so okay his immune did its job then? The thing is I’ll be exclusively breastfeeding again and with my first while she was breastfeeding she was never ill and if she was she fought illnesses off so quick, I think they should be educating women more on the benefits of breastfeeding and how good it is for baby rather than the benefits of getting shit injected into them during pregnancy.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
True .
And If ALL some get out of reading this thread with all its many,varied,informative ,scientific and personal posts is that they think it is occasionally disrespectful to a few dead people, then that's their problem. Like I said pop over to the celebrity death pool where they seem to celebrate deaths from all causes .
It’s not disrespectful to comment on public articles ,that’s what GOSSIPer’s do ! even MSM , it’s what sells papers , different if we were contacting those families directly and harassing them over the deaths , we’re only speculating like most of the world 🙄 the weirdos are those that can’t grasp this is a gossip site and nothing more, if people choose to read here and run with what’s said then more fool them, I think it’s those that class themselves as anti-CT are getting too obsessed looking for CT in everything, they’ll end up making themselves ill trying to prove non existent points instead of realising some people like to question things instead of taking everything they’re told for granted, didn’t know it was a crime to have an inquisitive mind 👀
I think the proof is clear now that they’ve scaled back to only offering the vaccines to those where the benefits outweigh the risks, just proves people were right that this vaccine isn’t needed for the majority of the population .

Last edited:
  • Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Has anyone else known anyone to have a collapsed lung post vaccine? A colleague had a reaction to the covid jabs and was in hospital for 3 days, all relating to his lungs. He had them about 18 months ago and last week he was out walking like he always does and all of a sudden collapsed in pain and couldn’t breathe, blue light to hospital and it’s discovered he’s now got a collapsed lung. Can’t help but think it’s stemming from the lung issues he had post vaccine.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So many young people dropping dead I find it hard to believe it’s not linked to the vaccine.
Not after what I’ve seen myself this year/in the last 12 months

I said it 🫠

• Sad

Lalla

VIP Member
Still unjabbed and will never get it. Will never understand why anyone with a decent immune system will want it 🤔
Same here, I didn't have it. I don't consider myself an anti vaxxer but as a fairly healthy person I didn't see the need for a vaccine against something that wasn't likely to affect me too badly. My son did but only because he was going on holiday abroad and at that time it was a requirement. He's not had any of the boosters since and doesn't intend to. None of his friends (early 20s) had it except for the same reasons as him.

Conversely lots of my friends/ work colleagues - in their 40s and 50s - have had all the vaccinations (the sort of people who changed their FB profile pic to 'I'm fully vaccinated', still wearing masks in shops even now, you know the type - even though they have no underlying conditions). Although when everyone was first getting the vaccine I said I wasn't having it, I've since kept quiet about my unvaccinated status because I know it would just cause grief!

Poddular

VIP Member

Empty room
"“We have surely now sacrificed enough of our citizens’ lives on the altar of ignorance… I, therefore, call on the government to immediately stop the mRNA booster programme and initiate a full public inquiry not only into the vaccine harms but how every agency set up to protect the public interest has failed so abysmally”

• Heart

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Their stock price has already fallen from their peak, with lower earning expectations for 2023 posted, but they have a lot of other drugs that still bring in millions.

Eliquis prevents blood clots and they have the superstar zoloft.

5 possible new vaccines for 2023.

Time for me to finally invest too? mean everyone made their choice why can't I also earn some money to buy the cat crack that is Dreamies? 😅
I was all for vaccines years ago.
The BCG and that sort.
Now theres too many vaccines and I feel its more money making than wellness.

Ive jad my fill of Covid and Flu vaccines and I will now rely on in my immune system to fight whatever and meds when desperate.

Mind you I read an article online somewhere saying Covid Vaccines are being considered for our food next 🙄
Covid Vaccinated Steak anyone?😬

It does seem so desperate the pushing of more Covid Vaccines still especially when now we are discovering worrying outcomes it should all halt until we gather more data now.
Some countries have stopped using some Vaccine manufacturers. So clearly theres good enough reasoning out there.

monga

VIP Member
Does anyone else ever feel like it was a bad dream and we never even went through it?!
I honestly can't even believe it was real sometimes.
That we couldn't travel more than 2km and the Gardaí enforced it, doesn't seem real!
One of my neighbours developed a phobia of her bins, put on gloves to touch them, afraid of catching covid off them from the binmen. I had to drop a letter around to her house, during the lockdowns, and she made me leave it on the floor in front of her 😪 rather than take it from my hand.
I posted before about another neighbour whose eye went red after his booster vaccine. He's since been diagnosed with cancer of the eye, and had an operation.
Please God, we never ever go through lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine passports or anything like that ever again!
My MIL’s sister has been diagnosed with eye cancer, she went through 6 months of chemo and it’s come back ….It does seem like a lifetime ago ,maybe it’s only sinking in now 🙁

Attachments

• Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Mr Hancock then replied: “We frighten the pants off everyone with the new strain.”

Mr Poole agreed, saying: “Yep that’s what will get proper bahviour [sic] change.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

monga

VIP Member
I think you’ll find it is the ones who are CT who look for CT in everything including deaths which are NOT related to the vaccines (as stated in post-mortem examinations) and yet they’ll be adamant it is the vaccine.

People have been disrespectful by making videos of people who have died and saying it is the vaccine when it was shown some of those deaths occured before the vaccine rollout… and those videos were posted here.

They are the ones trying to prove something when there is nothing to prove.
I’m not a CT and I have reason to question certain aspects and safety of the vaccines, I couldn’t say what CT believe in because I don’t trawl those type of sites, nobody knows anything concrete about individual risks associated with taking these vaccines they were assessed on a worldwide scale ,whose to say how each person was affected ?? You choose to believe they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread I choose to think differently it doesn’t mean any of us are wrong it’s called differing opinions only difference is only one of us will be called a nutjob …

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Hi,
I’m just here to see if anything similar has happened to anyone else. I got my first vaccine in jan 2021 (had to because work in nhs) anyway since then my periods have been every 6 weeks then Two weeks after then 6 weeks again I’ll be on for over a week. Bearing in mind they use to be clock work first week every month for 3 days since high school. Doctors admitted it is due to the vaccine but don’t understand why they not gone back to normal nurses still won’t admit it’s the vaccine. My gp said she hasn’t heard this happen to anyone else

• Sad
  • Heart

E84Blair

A joke now to lighten the mood:

What do the covid-vaxxed and the covid unvaxxed have in common?

Neither are vaccinated against Covid.

• Haha

Mbouzer

It's a commentary website - that's what tattle is! Reading back, they weren't telling anyone what to do, just sharing their personal and professional concern for children whose parents choose not to vaccinatie them against those brutal childhood diseases. It's their opinion, to which they're entitled, in the same way you're absolutely entitled to yours.
I accept that but the comment at the end “Okay...shame for the children affected by these decisions” was not necessary and sounded abit high and mighty. Its also a shame for children who are vaccine injured too there are two sides but I would never try shame someone for getting their child vaccinated as I dont expect to be shamed for not.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
This vaccine is killing and injuring people. That is not a CT. People are rightly going to speculate until proper investigations are done on the injured and deceased.
Even those cases where the link is proven are being brushed under the carpet, if that’s not cause for concern, what is 🙄

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Just to turn it on its head for the posters who only pop up to criticise other peoples posts.
So if you are fat,middle-aged or partial to drink or drugs then any illness or death cannot be attributed to an experimental drug and you are fair game to ridicule and speculation of a different sort?!
Just because they aren't in good shape or were addicts does not mean the vaccine wasn't a contributing factor.
So what about all the people who have lived a healthy lifestyle AND have been killed or affected by the experimental drug. Crickets!

My vegetarian mum was definitely affected, both immediately and long-term and has never smoked, taken drink or drugs.
Not a great attitude to have.
If its not happening to you and yours then it's not happening?
Disclaimer, I am not saying Craig Charles health concerns were caused by the vaccine BUT I'm NOT saying they can't be and we mustn't even speculate just because he's not exactly the picture of healthy living!

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
You literally can't get the vaccine, which is what you believe causes all these problems, from a blood transfusion. Thats all I am saying.
I think you are being deliberately obtuse. They are obviously talking about the spike protein that has been shown to travel around the body through the blood stream and to be found in organs where they shouldn't be. Particularly in the ovaries and the spleen.

Noone is saying they will be vaccinated via the blood stream. People are concerned about the spike protein produced by the mRNA vaccine lingering in donated blood, it being transfused into a non vaccinated person and that person then suffering from the issues vaccinated people have indured.

• Heart
  • Haha

E84Blair

When Piers Morgan went on a vitriolic rant against those not getting the vaccine...I knew then I'd made the right choice.

Watch people backpeddle and say they never supported such tyranny.

Attachments

• Heart