Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s effectiveness .VITT is a physical phenomenon observed after covid vaccination.
So by your own admission you’re effectively making a mockery of those people that died or were injured by this condition claiming it’s a lie and accusing others of disrespect 👏🏻😂
What is wrong with you monga? Do you even read comments or do you just like to put words in people’s mouths. I said ‘if we go by your logic’ regarding vaccines and robust data - meaning that if there is no robust data on vaccines (YOUR WORDS) does that mean same can be said for the side effects?

I did not say people were lying, nor did I mock anyone.

monga

VIP Member
I always thought it was promoted as improving gut health in covid patients .I’ve never heard of anti viral properties tbh.

Wrong about the shitty "vaccine", obviously. What else?

Come on, for healthy people Covid WAS little more than a bad flu. Shit, but no excuse to take a rushed-out vaccine.

By the time the vaccine was being pushed on us, it was fairly obvious that only the super sickly and the super fat were dying.

If calling Covid the sniffles is ignorant, what do you call healthy people repeatedly injecting mystery syrup into themselves for an illness with a 99.9% recovery rate??
I’m a young, fit and healthy person and Covid was not like a bad flu for me. 🙄

Mystery syrup? 🤣 That’s a new one, never heard this one. It wasn’t just vulnerable and people with underlying health conditions dying or being affected by Covid-19.

monga

VIP Member
Their statement saying we do not do gain of function research statement but MAY in some cases. :unsure:

View attachment 1921491

"Directed evolution" does sound better.

They also got documents saying he has worked for them:

He does also say "how am I going to trust anyone after this" poor guy was expecting to meet a hot date. 🤭 There goes the high salary and holidays in the sun.

---

Would be interesting to see if they do add it to the normal stuff.
I would say they will if they’re easing the public in with press reports.

I’m sure that’s only those that can’t /didn’t read the article, we know the governments pants but even they have a duty of care to certain groups in society even though it’s very poor.
You would think.. but someone posted a Tweet on here which said Government bans Covid boosters for under 50’s. 🙄 People can and/or are reading but choose to mislead.

monga

VIP Member
In the future we might be very well be using artificial wombs to solve the population issue. Making babies the old way might just be for the savages and family words like father and mother might be the new obscene.

I keep getting Lia popping up 😬

---

🤷🏼‍♀️ Of course it’s so simple when you see it..

---

Pity they made her tone deaf 😬
---

Sort her out Elon

Last edited: