COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its proper comedy now, people still queuing up for them boosters plus the sad cases driving around in their car alone with masks and gloves.

It’s a good visual indicator of exactly who you need to avoid.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
While I was waiting to get a response I looked to see if the CV was actually good for cancer and what do you know I found this based on 1 patient

Not peer reviewed lots of funding and competing interests, trust the science and leave it to the professionals after all the money gone into cancer research big pharma could have finally cracked it with the CV
I thought mRNA tech was initially for cancer research and development.

I thought mRNA tech was initially for cancer research and development.
I’m no medical expert 😂 think it’s 10 years research

“Although therapeutic mRNA-based cancer vaccines have not yet been approved for standard treatment, encouraging results from early clinical trials with mRNA vaccines as monotherapy and in combination with checkpoint inhibitors have been obtained”

There might be lots of tumours regressing thanks to CV but I’m sure it would have been headline news on repeat to encourage the hesitant to roll up

So many older people I know or know of have had mysterious anaemia or other blood related issues since getting the vaccines all of whom don’t appear to have any specific causes for any of these health issues . It’s worrying but none of them want to think about the vaccine causing these problems so what can you do except hope it doesn’t get worse for them

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So many older people I know or know of have had mysterious anaemia or other blood related issues since getting the vaccines all of whom don’t appear to have any specific causes for any of these health issues . It’s worrying but none of them want to think about the vaccine causing these problems so what can you do except hope it doesn’t get worse for them
Same here. My mum has had many, ongoing problems after her one and only including suddenly being anaemic but also my dad who sailed through his 5 or 6 I've lost count is also now anaemic for the first time in his life and they both need b12 injections as do many of their friends.
These things that we are seeing in our loved ones and acquaintances plus thyroid, recurring and sudden advanced cancers, strokes and heart problems, neurological problems and even eye issues are too widespread to be a coincidence imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Course it’s not a coincidence, the softly softly approach and trepidation Brits are having to this obvious scam Is frustrating! Literally had nonce **** Hancock laughing in everyoen’s faces for being so gullible and people are still like ‘ooo do you think it could be the vaccine’.

On other websites there’s a mantra, if in doubt it’s the vaccine, just know it‘s the vaccine. Walking, talking ticking time bombs, you might be let off from serious harm if your dose was less concentrated, we don’t know, because it was an EXPERIMENT.

Just think it’s down to prayers at this point. And I thank the covid drama for now making me fearful of ALL vaccines what with this renaming of ‘sudden deaths’ in adults as “SADS”, you have to wonder if all them infant deaths decades back called “SIDS“ were because of Vaccines.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Counce’s clinic has treated around 300 long-haul and postvaccine patients, and she has noticed that her long-COVID patients tend to have symptom presentations that are more understood, “more textbook presentation,” while the patients who developed symptoms after vaccination may develop more severe and unexplainable symptoms.

A rather puzzling symptom she saw in her vaccinated patients was vision fluctuation, which would be accompanied by other neurological problems. The patients’ visual acuity would decline, but the decline would fluctuate from day to day, with no obvious physical abnormality observed in the eye.

Ophthalmologist Dr. Lynnell Lowry from Alamo Eye Institute in Texas has also observed a rise in unusual eye problems.

She told The Epoch Times about a patient who, for several weeks, had her field of vision interrupted by snow-like disturbances, but Lowry could not find anything remarkable upon examination.

Most of Lowry’s vaccinated patients seemed to have developed vision problems related to a shingles flare-up or thyroid-related deficiencies.

Eye Complications Recorded in Database and Literature

According to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), around 70 percent of eye pain, blurry vision, and visual impairment reports were filed for COVID-19 vaccines, as well as over 50 percent of all eye swelling reports.

While VAERS cannot determine whether an adverse event was caused by a vaccination, patterns in reporting may suggest a need for further evaluation to assess potential safety concerns.

Coming out of the pandemic, she noticed that while some patients suspect that the vaccines may have been involved in some of their symptoms, they seem afraid to mention it voluntarily.

“There’s a huge stigma,” Lowry said. Patients who got vaccinated and had adverse events are “almost afraid to blame it on the vaccine. "
---

“Thus vaccination does not account for the impressive declines in mortality seen in the first half of the century…nearly 90% of the decline in infectious disease mortality among US children occurred before 1940, when few antibiotics or vaccine were available.”
Boston University epidemiologists (and husband and wife) John and Sonja McKinlay published the seminal work on the role vaccines (and other medical interventions) played in the massive decline in mortality seen in the twentieth century, that 74% number I talked about in my opening paragraph. Not only that, but their study warned against the very behavior we are now seeing in the world of vaccines. Namely, they warned that a group of profiteers might take more credit for the results of an intervention (vaccines) than the intervention deserves, and then use those fake results to create a world where their product must be used by everyone. Seriously, they predicted that this would happen. (It’s worth noting that the McKinlay Study used to be required reading at every medical school.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Same here. My mum has had many, ongoing problems after her one and only including suddenly being anaemic but also my dad who sailed through his 5 or 6 I've lost count is also now anaemic for the first time in his life and they both need b12 injections as do many of their friends.
These things that we are seeing in our loved ones and acquaintances plus thyroid, recurring and sudden advanced cancers, strokes and heart problems, neurological problems and even eye issues are too widespread to be a coincidence imo.
I see the actor Sam Neil has blood cancer, probably coincidence 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Had a text this morning saying my daugther could still have her first jab if I wanted it. I don't see the point now tbh. She was fine when we had it, never caught it when everyone at school did etc.

Reactions: 4
going on holiday soon and i'm almost tempted to still wear a mask on the plane? even if not for covid, it might stop me from picking up a cold or whatever other germs are transmitted through the air con.. i don't know, it's just a thought really. i wonder if many people still do

Reactions: 7
going on holiday soon and i'm almost tempted to still wear a mask on the plane? even if not for covid, it might stop me from picking up a cold or whatever other germs are transmitted through the air con.. i don't know, it's just a thought really. i wonder if many people still do
I didn't see anyone do it in October when we flew but if you feel better wearing one then go for it.

Reactions: 2
I still wear one on train journeys as there's plenty of people coughing away, not using tissues when they sneeze, etc. 😬. Hardly anyone else wears them now though. I would on a plane too but it's entirely up to how you feel. If you do want to wear one I'd definitely go for ffp2 masks.

Reactions: 2
You will be in an enclosed space for an extended period of time you haven’t mentioned how many hours or if you have any respiratory issues so not sure if it would do you more harm than good or even help prevent you catching anything

For some people it makes them feel comfortable go with what makes you feel best have a great trip ✈

I thought masks were to protect others? But do what makes your journey more comfortable .

What about the eyes? Don’t you need to go the whole hog to protect your orifices.
I guess but some reduction is better than none (in my opinion) and those masks provide that unlike the cloth ones.

Reactions: 3
If you want to wear one, wear one. It doesn’t matter what strangers think. My friend has worn masks on planes for years as she has cystic fibrosis and took no notice of any stares.💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.