Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
THE OTHERS like on lost?!

We're not the only ones on this island!

---

I'm honestly glad I wasn't on the earliest threads and just stuck to my fave influencer family.

Also there is now a link between periods and the vax. o_O
---

It like in maths where the two negatives cross out to make a positive?
Yeah there were some nasty accusations made on those earlier threads ,I think that’s stuck with a lot of people ,those with selective memories who claim to be victimised and bullied off the thread were really quite nasty and judgmental themselves but didn’t like it being pointed out.
---
Apparently kids with pink eye could have the new variant…Just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water 😉
IMG_3545.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Poddular

VIP Member
just been on a lot of wards and spoken with hospital staff (nurses and consultants) who say the same 🤐 and won’t even think of taking that vaccine again.
☹ Hope you are OK.

So you are going by your own experiences and by what you have seen and heard.
What a novel idea 🙃.
When we try it we get told we have vivid imaginations,paranoid delusions and get mocked elsewhere by people who apparently know more about " the science " than us blockheads.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
It seems like we've been told to ignore what we are seeing with our own eyes and ears as is just anecdotal.

From my own extended family from 14+ vaccinated folk. My cousin and brother who are both doctors, had bad reactions. My cousin (who was not on birth control ) longer even working now following the blood clots on her lungs.
---
☹ Hope you are OK.

So you are going by your own experiences and by what you have seen and heard.
What a novel idea 🙃.
When we try it we get told we have vivid imaginations,paranoid delusions and get mocked elsewhere by people who apparently know more about " the science " than us blockheads.
@Pod - You really should be paying homage to the #science.

1681627793669.png

Anyway this is the link for ICAN (the pesky group always sending legal notices to the FDA) and their thoughts on the lack of research of LNPs.

---
Also don't forget the #SCIENCE of the past. DDT was "safe and harmless" too. In paint, in your porridge, supermarkets and powders for your sofa at home.

They simply did not know until they knew. it was dangerous.

The tribe leader below would have been a nutter too for thinking it was a poison. Guess he was vindicated in the end.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
I've never known so many people of all ages. To be suffering so many ailments. Turns my stomach wondering what people have had put into their bodies

• Sad
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
@Poddular don't know what's been going on in other threads, but hope you're ok x
Thanks, I'm too scared to look tbh.
Just the usual big gobs upset by an emoji 🤣.
Even though they dish out worse 🙄.
But you and I know these people don't matter and the Internet isn't real life. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Poddular

VIP Member
I think most of us still posting either have relatives/friends who have suffered side effects or can't forget the awful attitude and treatment those who chose not to get vaccinated went through. Either way it's nice to share and support.
I think the mods merged the 2 threads. Also people post about new vaccines and new studies and anything they think is interesting enough to share.
There are also some who have happily had vaccines and thankfully have no loved ones damaged , noone is saying they aren't welcome but they just seem to criticise the thread /posters but can't stay away. I don't know anyone who wants it to be an echo chamber except those complaining instead of contributing.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Spot on @Mbouzer . It makes me very sad and very angry thinking about it and how people behaved towards others and now want to move on.
I am a forgiving, move on type of person but I can't forget this. I'm not willing to as some people went through so much . All in the name of " health " when most things had eff all to do with health. And even when things didn't make ANY sense, most people caught up with the power carried on regardless, enforcing,belittling and wagging their fingers and tongues.
☹😡
---
Sorry edited to say hearing peoples stories of being refused access to loved ones in hospital or care homes by jobsworths , sometimes for the last time, makes me so upset. And furious.
I had to go through all IVF appointments on my own because of covid. And be told there wasn't a heartbeat at the first scan. And then have the D&C on my own. All around the same time of attending my Stepfather's covid restricted funeral. An amazing, highly respected man in his field, whose funeral would have been packed ordinarily. He didn't get the send off he deserved, much like thousands of others.

All for a farce. A bunch of lies. Whilst Downing St gave zero f*cks & broke all rules.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sea

VIP Member

Joint Flu & covid jab and stroke.

"In September, Dr Ashish Jha, White House Covid Response Coordinator, said: 'I believe this is why God gave us two arms — one for the flu shot and the other for the Covid shot.'"

Shame God didn't give you a brain

• Haha

E84Blair

@Prefrontalmedialcortex .

If the vaccine is effective, how come it needs multiple boosters? And how come you can still contract and pass on covid once you are up to date with them all

Just how exactly are you defining "effective here"?
Are you absolutely sure you aren't in massive denial ?

• Heart

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
so sorry to hear of all these tragedies, had many in my circle too in last two years where previously there had been nothing.

What is really concerning is how the unaware just explain away all this with ‘well he didn’t get to see a dr during lockdown’ or ‘well, they had an underlying issue’ or ‘ well he had cancer in the past’ or ‘people have heart attacks every day’.

As we know all these excuses and others like it, are absolute dog shit and up until recently for me living in a big city down south, people were reluctant to address elephant in the room but now thankfully, people can’t escape it anymore and it’s becoming glaring and frightening obvious.

my friends and I who think the same way really do believe the jab ingredients if not killing you outright, serve a sole purpose to bring about terminal cancer.

Isn’t it interesting how Pfizer just bought a cancer drug making laboratory. how more billions in profits is that?
---
The Pussy cat doll singer in the snippet above mentioned that it was removed following one death....

I'm just surprised the the eyedrop patients have not told been told it's all in their head. o_O
Really sorry Rainbow, just saw you had also posted Jessica’s story and thank you! I just got that interiew she did from my cousin in the U.S this morning and posted it without looking to see if it had already posted. I also added some comments to it, if you’re at all interested. Thank you for posting it first. Really hope everyone takes about 30 minutes to listen to it, it’s so important and she explains everything so well, poor love.
---
Something to look out for although it seems to be the US that’s impacted.
https://news.sky.com/story/recalled...blindness-and-eyeball-removals-in-us-12835953Recalled artificial tears eye drops linked to death, blindness and eyeball removals in US
Monga, in my humble opinion for what it’s worth, probably not much lol, is that from all the extensive reading and research I’ve done, if there is a story in the news like this, do the complete opposite. Everything has become a sordid money grubbing, lying game in the world of big pharma and it would be great if people started understanding exactly what is going on.

When you read a story like the eye drop drama, it‘s either one rival pharma company trying to smear and ensure profit loss for another pharma company by planting dirty stories OR it has been discovered that there is an ingredient in these eye drops that can in some way shape or form help with jab symptoms, so they obviously want to stop people from taking them until they figure out how to repackage these eye drops and release the new product themselves, reaping profits OR, they want to deliberately demonise the product to make it appear the eye drops can give you symptoms close to what jab gives you so it can be like ‘this person lost their eye sight as result of the drops’ because of course, it could never be a jab side effect, oh no.

In the U.S they have been trying furiously to get people to stop eating eggs, by raising prices considerable, destroying farms or generally trying to demonise egg consumption, because it was recently found there is an ingredient in egg yolk that can help the harmful effects of the jab.

Just wanted to mention all this to help the cause and make people more savvy to evil goings on!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Spot on @Mbouzer . It makes me very sad and very angry thinking about it and how people behaved towards others and now want to move on.
I am a forgiving, move on type of person but I can't forget this. I'm not willing to as some people went through so much . All in the name of " health " when most things had eff all to do with health. And even when things didn't make ANY sense, most people caught up with the power carried on regardless, enforcing,belittling and wagging their fingers and tongues.
☹😡
---
Sorry edited to say hearing peoples stories of being refused access to loved ones in hospital or care homes by jobsworths , sometimes for the last time, makes me so upset. And furious.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I didn’t vax and had no intention from the start. I was very sceptical about the mask wearing and 2m distance. If the BBC hadn’t conveniently been scaring, I mean updating us nightly , I wouldn’t have even known there was a pandemic. The majority just sheepled into it. It’s funny now how the boot’s on the other foot now and people now don’t like being asked if they’re vaccinated. The whole thing is bloody shameful.
I found it interesting that literally overnight mask and social distancing requirements were a thing of the past. I walked into ALDI and an employee was removing the “6 ft distance” stickers from the floor. The “mask required” signs had been removed from the door. I thought to myself, Huh…Just like that, eh?
It is shameful. All of it.
I appreciate the mindset of knowing all we do leading up to today, now what? Starting today, what do we do? Speak up!! Talk to your friends and loved ones. Encourage them not to take any more boosters…even if it falls on deaf ears. Share the info, as is done here. We are not all stuck in this gloom and doom of the past. We can move forward, healthier and educated. Think for yourself. Don’t be goaded by those still under the guise that this “vaccine” represents anything remotely beneficial. It doesn’t.
A little something personal…
Early on I was being hounded by my sister in law, basically interrogating me on my reasons behind choosing the unvaxxed route. She works for a large pharmaceutical company that produces chemotherapy drugs. Go figure, right? When I asked her reasons for supporting such a fast tracked, experimental shot her response was..and I quote…”I work in clinical trials…shoot me up.”
Really? That is the reasoning? I told my husband that I found it astounding that someone so smart could be that damn dumb. I am betting they have vaccinated our nieces, which breaks my heart. I don’t know for sure because they don’t really want to associate with the lowly unvaxxed family. 😂 There is tolerance for ya!😂

Last edited:

Lonette

I wish I'd never been vaxxed.

I thought I was doing the right thing but now there is nothing I regret more in my life. I'm hoping because I only had the initial two jabs I might be okay long-term but it is scary seeing how many excessive deaths there have been since the vax drive. There is surely no denying a link at this point?

• Sad
  • Heart

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
I’m sure it’s been said before, but haven’t had a chance to read through all of these threads yet.

Does noone say the elephant in the room out loud? All the sudden celebrity deaths with no prior health concerns and some at relatively young ages?

Just one example, that actor yesterday, Lance Reddick, everyone discussing it, ‘how sad and no age’ Etc. Dead at 60 of natural causes. ‘Natural Causes’ lol.

Give over. We all know what it was. Especially as on other sites, they’re saying he was vicious against people who didn’t take the jab and wished harm upon them. The fool was obviously poked up to the hilt. Oh dear.

• Wow

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
That's a relief for you, bet you're glad that first conversation is out of the way. Interesting she asked why & then said it was mild for most anyway!
I wonder how many more times you'll be asked.
Yes it was a relief to get the c word out of the way. One thing I did notice is she kept mentioning blood clots which I don’t remember with my other pregnancies. My husbands colleague has had blood clots and so has his wife, and his consultant has actually asked him for the their covid vaccine batch numbers. Think the dam is about to burst.

• Wow
  • Sad

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s been said before, but haven’t had a chance to read through all of these threads yet.

Does noone say the elephant in the room out loud? All the sudden celebrity deaths with no prior health concerns and some at relatively young ages?

Just one example, that actor yesterday, Lance Reddick, everyone discussing it, ‘how sad and no age’ Etc. Dead at 60 of natural causes. ‘Natural Causes’ lol.

Give over. We all know what it was. Especially as on other sites, they’re saying he was vicious against people who didn’t take the jab and wished harm upon them. The fool was obviously poked up to the hilt. Oh dear.
Just hearing a discussion on his sudden death and it was mentioned how before an autopsy they said straight away it was natural causes :unsure:
I've noticed people who aren't even covid jab sceptical are questioning the amount of younger sudden deaths.
If you believe the data it speaks for itself, excessive deaths with an almost 100% jabbed in lots of countries.

• Wow
  • Heart