COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cross post:

I posted this Freedom of information request elsewhere. Thought it was interesting.

1676916688919.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi,
I’m just here to see if anything similar has happened to anyone else. I got my first vaccine in jan 2021 (had to because work in nhs) anyway since then my periods have been every 6 weeks then Two weeks after then 6 weeks again I’ll be on for over a week. Bearing in mind they use to be clock work first week every month for 3 days since high school. Doctors admitted it is due to the vaccine but don’t understand why they not gone back to normal nurses still won’t admit it’s the vaccine. My gp said she hasn’t heard this happen to anyone else

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi,
I’m just here to see if anything similar has happened to anyone else. I got my first vaccine in jan 2021 (had to because work in nhs) anyway since then my periods have been every 6 weeks then Two weeks after then 6 weeks again I’ll be on for over a week. Bearing in mind they use to be clock work first week every month for 3 days since high school. Doctors admitted it is due to the vaccine but don’t understand why they not gone back to normal nurses still won’t admit it’s the vaccine. My gp said she hasn’t heard this happen to anyone else
Hi,

Welcome to the thread. Sorry you’re going through this, but you are not alone.

Unless your GP actually looks he/she won’t actually know. At one point there had been more than 50k yellow card reports for menstrual issues in the UK. I tracked the numbers at the middle of these threads.

16 pages of women who have noticed variations. :

The Pfizer bio distribution study on female rats did show vaccine accumulation in the ovary. I personally think it’s the same thing that is happening here.

Of the whole administered dose, ~0.1% in the ovaries at 48 hours may not seem much. But it is a small organ. At a tissue concentration of 12.261µg lipid equiv/g, it was also exponentially rising at the last data point! How much more would it rise if the study continued?

The dose mostly peaked in male tissues. But not in females. Rising at 48 hours: uterus, liver, spleen, adrenal glands, adipose tissue, bladder, femur bone and bone marrow, eyes, large intestine, lymph nodes and pancreas. Why wasn’t the study extended until all plateaued?”

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hi,

Welcome to the thread. Sorry you’re going through this, but you are not alone.

Unless your GP actually looks he/she won’t actually know. At one point there had been more than 50k yellow card reports for menstrual issues in the UK. I tracked the numbers at the middle of these threads.

16 pages of women who have noticed variations. :

The Pfizer bio distribution study on female rats did show vaccine accumulation in the ovary. I personally think it’s the same thing that is happening here.

Of the whole administered dose, ~0.1% in the ovaries at 48 hours may not seem much. But it is a small organ. At a tissue concentration of 12.261µg lipid equiv/g, it was also exponentially rising at the last data point! How much more would it rise if the study continued?

The dose mostly peaked in male tissues. But not in females. Rising at 48 hours: uterus, liver, spleen, adrenal glands, adipose tissue, bladder, femur bone and bone marrow, eyes, large intestine, lymph nodes and pancreas. Why wasn’t the study extended until all plateaued?”
Thank you I really appreciate it my female GP has been amazing over this, she did make me go for bloods and an ultra sound over it when she realised they didn’t go back to normal after 6 months and she did admit that it was all over the vaccine but again she said I was the first she’s met with this speficic issue. Even when I told the nurse the dr agreed with me it was the vaccine the nurse denied it and basically saying I’m a lier the dr never said that 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you I really appreciate it my female GP has been amazing over this, she did make me go for bloods and an ultra sound over it when she realised they didn’t go back to normal after 6 months and she did admit that it was all over the vaccine but again she said I was the first she’s met with this speficic issue. Even when I told the nurse the dr agreed with me it was the vaccine the nurse denied it and basically saying I’m a lier the dr never said that 🙃
Has your gynaecologist made any recommendations? Could hormonal medication help balance things out?

Sadly medical gaslighting has always been prevalent more so when £530million has been spent on advertising alone. It would be written in your medical notes, but nothing is stopping someone else disagreeing. You will honestly always know your own body more than anyone else.

Reactions: 5
Has your gynaecologist made any recommendations? Could hormonal medication help balance things out?

Sadly medical gaslighting has always been prevalent more so when £530million has been spent on advertising alone. It would be written in your medical notes, but nothing is stopping someone else disagreeing. You will honestly always know your own body more than anyone else.
They haven’t referred me, all my doctor suggested was to go off the mini pill and see if that resets it and it didn’t do anything. There’s history of blood clots in the family so I have to be careful. I haven’t been the doctors over it for a year now because no one seems to have a clue and I’ve just got use to this now and sick of nurses etc saying it’s a possibly an STI or the pill.
I’m just more shocked at the nurses attitude after I said the dr agreed 🤷🏼‍♀️ I work with a GP in work and she even said it was the vaccine and she hasn’t come across what I’m experiencing but she said the fact it’s regular cycle even though it’s classed as irregular is a good sign as it means I’m still ovulating but means I’ll have more chance getting pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"An academic’s handy and short summary, sources included, concerning the mRNA jabs’ clinical trials and the increasing evidence of harm, for COVID Skeptics to share with their jab-endorsing loved ones, as well as randoms and bots they’re debating with on social media. No conspiracy theories. No wild speculations. No rants. Just a huge dollop of science, with a sprinkling of logic, and a dash of unintentional humour.

Our leaders approved the jab, effectively forced you to take the jab, and encouraged you to give it to your children. And yet the clinical trials showed no clear net benefit on hospitalisation or death. Shouldn’t that be shocking enough for you? A new product, using novel technology, with unknown long-term consequences, that doesn’t even help, was approved, encouraged, and even forced on us. And that was then, 2020. Will the situation be better or worse now in 2023?"

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And yet dare to raise this at the time and you were deemed a lunatic, selfish and stupid.

Must hurt now the shoe is on the other foot.

I know some sick people will think we are glad the truth is coming out and it being what we'd said all along, but I've always said I'd rather it not have been the truth and that actually is was safe. I still get so angry! I know so many people that have had miscarriages since, and almost every pregnant woman I know had it, often due to fearmongering and coercion. Just sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They haven’t referred me, all my doctor suggested was to go off the mini pill and see if that resets it and it didn’t do anything. There’s history of blood clots in the family so I have to be careful. I haven’t been the doctors over it for a year now because no one seems to have a clue and I’ve just got use to this now and sick of nurses etc saying it’s a possibly an STI or the pill.
I’m just more shocked at the nurses attitude after I said the dr agreed 🤷🏼‍♀️ I work with a GP in work and she even said it was the vaccine and she hasn’t come across what I’m experiencing but she said the fact it’s regular cycle even though it’s classed as irregular is a good sign as it means I’m still ovulating but means I’ll have more chance getting pregnant
I would return and ask for the gynaecologist appointment. Wonder what the nurse would say if you did a full STI screen and still came out negative. I just hope you do find a solution. Dealing with periods is hard enough as it is.

" In July of 2021, a study published by Pfizer explained that “during the blinded, placebo-controlled period, 15 participants in the [Pfizer vaccine] BNT162b2 group and 14 in the placebo group died.” Using FDA-style math, that is a 7% increased chance of death.

After the placebo group was unblinded, an additional 5 participants who received the vaccine died. As Pfizer explains, “3 participants in the [Pfizer vaccine] BNT162b2 group and 2 in the original placebo group who received [Pfizer vaccine] BNT162b2 after unblinding died.”

Adding this up, in the clinical trial from July 2020 to March 2021, 20 deaths occurred among those who received the vaccine as compared to 14 who received the placebo.

Oddly, in a separate FDA report, it said there were 38 total deaths—21 in the vaccinated group and 17 in the placebo, reflecting a 24% increased risk of mortality—and there has been, despite demand (discussed below), no accounting by the FDA for the discrepancy between its data and Pfizer’s data. "

2. Why is the US government protecting Moderna?

3. Shouldn't Pfizer be aware of what's going on and not the other way around?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I would return and ask for the gynaecologist appointment. Wonder what the nurse would say if you did a full STI screen and still came out negative. I just hope you do find a solution. Dealing with periods is hard enough as it is.

" In July of 2021, a study published by Pfizer explained that “during the blinded, placebo-controlled period, 15 participants in the [Pfizer vaccine] BNT162b2 group and 14 in the placebo group died.” Using FDA-style math, that is a 7% increased chance of death.

After the placebo group was unblinded, an additional 5 participants who received the vaccine died. As Pfizer explains, “3 participants in the [Pfizer vaccine] BNT162b2 group and 2 in the original placebo group who received [Pfizer vaccine] BNT162b2 after unblinding died.”

Adding this up, in the clinical trial from July 2020 to March 2021, 20 deaths occurred among those who received the vaccine as compared to 14 who received the placebo.

Oddly, in a separate FDA report, it said there were 38 total deaths—21 in the vaccinated group and 17 in the placebo, reflecting a 24% increased risk of mortality—and there has been, despite demand (discussed below), no accounting by the FDA for the discrepancy between its data and Pfizer’s data. "

2. Why is the US government protecting Moderna?

3. Shouldn't Pfizer be aware of what's going on and not the other way around?

I’ve been thinking about going back to ask about it as the gp who agreed it is to do with the vaccine suggested to see a gynaecologist but I thought since it’s been 18 months since we had bloods and scans done and there’s been silence from the gp and me it might just seem odd but still nothing’s changed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ve been thinking about going back to ask about it as the gp who agreed it is to do with the vaccine suggested to see a gynaecologist but I thought since it’s been 18 months since we had bloods and scans done and there’s been silence from the gp and me it might just seem odd but still nothing’s changed 🤷🏼‍♀️
I hope you do push for the referral. Gynaecologists have much more experience with women's health then a GP ever would. They might be able to offer something and having update examinations could be good.

Reactions: 2
I hope you do push for the referral. Gynaecologists have much more experience with women's health then a GP ever would. They might be able to offer something and having update examinations could be good.
Just an update: phoned my GP yesterday requested to see a female dr, due to my work commitments and a female doctor only doing one day a week I won’t be seeing the dr for 2 weeks. I’m gonna see if she would still be up for referring me to a gynaecologist.
I just want to thank everyone for the support 🙂 hopefully this time she may know more what’s going on and sort this out and I’ll be back on my usual 3 day period with hardly any pain and doesn’t really effect me life back

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just an update: phoned my GP yesterday requested to see a female dr, due to my work commitments and a female doctor only doing one day a week I won’t be seeing the dr for 2 weeks. I’m gonna see if she would still be up for referring me to a gynaecologist.
I just want to thank everyone for the support 🙂 hopefully this time she may know more what’s going on and sort this out and I’ll be back on my usual 3 day period with hardly any pain and doesn’t really effect me life back
Fingers crossed your GP does feel it is necessary in your case. Irregular periods are normally always seen. Do you also have support in real life too?

There's always also someone around if you need to talk on the CT thread. It's not just always about conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 4
Fingers crossed your GP does feel it is necessary in your case. Irregular periods are normally always seen. Do you also have support in real life too?

There's always also someone around if you need to talk on the CT thread. It's not just always about conspiracy theories.
I think it’s more difficult that as much as they are seen as irregular they’re regular 🤷🏼‍♀️ which was what my gp found to be really odd because they’re regular just not monthly regular. I’m more concerned over the fact mine were light before the vaccine but now it just seems to be a blood bath. Saying that I’m still getting the same pre period symptoms o always got at the same time of every month for the same duration I’ve always had. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

I have support but it’s more family members boasting that they never got the vaccine which I had to working in nhs and saying they think I’ll find it hard to conceive now 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.