COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the problem with society they think they can comment with whats best for someone elses child. My child had the best start in life, was fully breastfed and eats healthy and is a healthy little girl, I dont believe in pumping my child full of drugs, I have my opinion and you have yours but dont you dare think you can tell people what to do with their child. I feel for children who get emotionally and physically abused by their parents, not a child whos parent has decided not to vaccinate for you to comment that is disgusting.
More often than not they don’t have children of their own so don’t know how a parent feels about vaccinations or any aspect of child health and the all round affect on parents having to make these decisions.
---

Freudian slip there, Monga? 😳😂
Predictive text…shucks!!!

Reactions: 5
This is the problem with society they think they can comment with whats best for someone elses child. My child had the best start in life, was fully breastfed and eats healthy and is a healthy little girl, I dont believe in pumping my child full of drugs, I have my opinion and you have yours but dont you dare think you can tell people what to do with their child. I feel for children who get emotionally and physically abused by their parents, not a child whos parent has decided not to vaccinate for you to comment that is disgusting.
I think you'd have to extremely naive not to question vaccines after what's happened in the last 3 years. My children are fully vaccinated apart from my son who hasn't had his pre school boosters, and I wouldn't give my children anymore vaccines. There's too much money to be made and if people think these pharmaceutical companies give a tiny damn about any of our health they are sadly mistaken.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's a commentary website - that's what tattle is! Reading back, they weren't telling anyone what to do, just sharing their personal and professional concern for children whose parents choose not to vaccinatie them against those brutal childhood diseases. It's their opinion, to which they're entitled, in the same way you're absolutely entitled to yours.
You say they are brutal childhood diseases but obviously some parents do not think they're brutal hence no jab. It feels like you're chastising and belittling and trying to insinuate parents wouldn't do what is best for THEIR child.

Reactions: 9
The science from above says:

Over half of these reported deaths between 2020 and 2022 were among Canadians aged 80 years and older. I also posted about New York's data also showing that it was those 70+ worst affected.

Nice of them to protect from misinformation though:

Health Canada no longer provides data on death by vaccination status. As such, there’s no way to decipher which deaths in 2022 were among vaccinated populations and which were among unvaccinated.

"We take vaccine effects seriously. "

Also noted Maddie's mother in the comments.

1675179479253.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
The science from above says:

Over half of these reported deaths between 2020 and 2022 were among Canadians aged 80 years and older. I also posted about New York's data also showing that it was those 70+ worst affected.

Nice of them to protect from misinformation though:

Health Canada no longer provides data on death by vaccination status. As such, there’s no way to decipher which deaths in 2022 were among vaccinated populations and which were among unvaccinated.

"We take vaccine effects seriously. "

Also noted Maddie's mother in the comments.

View attachment 1924649
A very high percentage of all deaths in Canada in 2020 and 2021 -were centralized in Quebec (where I live ) and Ontario. Most of those deaths- we're talking over 90% of them - were the elderly in care homes. In Quebec over 95% of all Covid deaths were the elderly with the majority being in care homes.

It was a big scandal here in Quebec as to how the care homes were managed during the pandemic, there was a public enquiry.

If you remove the elderly from the equation in Canada the death toll would be very low
I'm pretty sure the same would be the case in most countries

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is very interesting from Dr Campbell about how the government employed a section of the army to delete ‘miss information ‘ written by doctors, journalists and the general public online during the pandemic.
so it wasn’t just the masks muzzling us. It was literally the online army

This is very interesting from Dr Campbell about how the government employed a section of the army to delete ‘miss information ‘ written by doctors, journalists and the general public online during the pandemic.
This might have been what I was hearing today on talk radio. The guest, a journalist? really can't remember, as always I was half listening. If that is what she was talking about, being monitored by the government, anyone of relevance with alternative views and the gov says they are still being monitored. She wrote a book and it was to be released on amazon but on the day, any search for her name or the book didn't bring any results.
Gov obvs still think people who have alternative views are still a threat to them. Good!! We are and we will forever be immune to their propaganda.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This was scoffed at on here as a conspiracy theory.

• Heart
I think you'd have to extremely naive not to question vaccines after what's happened in the last 3 years. My children are fully vaccinated apart from my son who hasn't had his pre school boosters, and I wouldn't give my children anymore vaccines. There's too much money to be made and if people think these pharmaceutical companies give a tiny damn about any of our health they are sadly mistaken.
Having been the person saying yes to every Jab because Ive always trusted in the gps and science.

I realised in time that a caring, trusted profession has been hijacked by greedy powerful people aka Big Pharma.

I met a man 6 years ago through an invitation to a private rugby box and he has wealthy parents in pharmaceuticals. I said do you create fear with propaganda.
He said they announce shortages it creates moral panics. People rush to buy. Book. Guarenteed sales. I was once one of those people.

Not getting Covid Booster was decided when it became public knowledge that many hospital staff didnt have them.
Alarm bells rang 🤯🤯🤯 as it was the medical industry pushing them yet strange they werent all conforming 🤨

Then I read reasons like adverse reactions and that made me say no more vaccines.

I need to learn about what Ive put into my body admidst feeling empathy for the horror stories of other people🥺

We are in this together and must support eachother 💜
---

You could add some walnuts for extra crunch 😅
I will be prepping my own salads from now on😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This was scoffed at on here as a conspiracy theory.
Not as exciting as a sick 🤢 emoji ☺
---

I wonder how those (unvaccinated )in Esters situation felt to hear those words 😕 life has a way of biting you on the arse.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bourla able to predict no covid variants will be popping up and at risk groups will be getting more than one shot a year, maybe selling commercially to make up the shortfall.
---

Bound to open the door on travel restriction to the US
---

Brainwashed & immoral. Hope she had the sense to feel ashamed.
Doubt it ,this is a woman was screwing her friend’s hubby for years.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just an example of something that was thought to be also be #safe. Only admitted 40 years later.

1675359078936.png
1675359128111.png
1675359174226.png
1675359321647.png
1675359235594.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.