COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there anything definitive about the % of non healthy people it was killing? The stats weren't always clear.
The stats were never, ever, ever clear.

If you count being 100lbs overweight as healthy, I guess it did kill of a few healthy people.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Was there anything definitive about the % of non healthy people it was killing? The stats weren't always clear.
There was a FOI request made and the figure of healthy people with no comorbidities that sadly passed away from covid was about 17k if I remember correctly. It was discussed on here, if I have time I'll scroll back & find the link.

Reactions: 2
There was a FOI request made and the figure of healthy people with no comorbidities that sadly passed away from covid was about 17k if I remember correctly. It was discussed on here, if I have time I'll scroll back & find the link.
Well remembered, found it back on an older covid outbreak thread
But it seems the ons has now added a big caveat, haven't read yet though.
---
TBH it's not whether people take or leave the figures at face value and i get why people would frame these as a matter of relative threat and gauge their response accordingly, but I'm not comfortable with the idea of dismissing 17,000 deaths as an ignorable zero percent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well I for one won’t be excusing the gov ,although it shouldn’t be up to the taxpayers to fund gov/ Pharma failures.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's disgusting and morally reprehensible the pharmaceuticals have immunity from liability. THEY should be paying out their big profits for maiming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good Morning. ❤ This is long, and she takes a few minutes to really get to the grit, but it is so worth the watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't get worked up about the tax for compensation. Rather that then more art and flags for no.10.

My cousin felt she was coerced into it, because of her ward consultant. My brother took it because he wanted to.

My aunt would have walked if they had forced it on NHS staff. She is already mortgage free and has no young kids depending on her though. Not everyone has a reliable second income to fall back on.

Reactions: 8
I can't get worked up about the tax for compensation. Rather that then more art and flags for no.10.

My cousin felt she was coerced into it, because of her ward consultant. My brother took it because he wanted to.

My aunt would have walked if they had forced it on NHS staff. She is already mortgage free and has no young kids depending on her though. Not everyone has a reliable second income to fall back on.
My friend is a single parent carer, both as a job and in taking on her adult sister with learning difficulties, she couldn’t afford to give up the job she’s worked bloody hard at plus the fact the clients are really important to her ,some she’s been attending for years.

• Heart
Good Morning. ❤ This is long, and she takes a few minutes to really get to the grit, but it is so worth the watch.
Full available here:

Thanks for Aaron Siri and the judge for NOT keeping the documents hidden for 75 years.

---
This is their 90 day obsservation.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn’t vax and had no intention from the start. I was very sceptical about the mask wearing and 2m distance. If the BBC hadn’t conveniently been scaring, I mean updating us nightly , I wouldn’t have even known there was a pandemic. The majority just sheepled into it. It’s funny now how the boot’s on the other foot now and people now don’t like being asked if they’re vaccinated. The whole thing is bloody shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t vax and had no intention from the start. I was very sceptical about the mask wearing and 2m distance. If the BBC hadn’t conveniently been scaring, I mean updating us nightly , I wouldn’t have even known there was a pandemic. The majority just sheepled into it. It’s funny now how the boot’s on the other foot now and people now don’t like being asked if they’re vaccinated. The whole thing is bloody shameful.
I found it interesting that literally overnight mask and social distancing requirements were a thing of the past. I walked into ALDI and an employee was removing the “6 ft distance” stickers from the floor. The “mask required” signs had been removed from the door. I thought to myself, Huh…Just like that, eh?
It is shameful. All of it.
I appreciate the mindset of knowing all we do leading up to today, now what? Starting today, what do we do? Speak up!! Talk to your friends and loved ones. Encourage them not to take any more boosters…even if it falls on deaf ears. Share the info, as is done here. We are not all stuck in this gloom and doom of the past. We can move forward, healthier and educated. Think for yourself. Don’t be goaded by those still under the guise that this “vaccine” represents anything remotely beneficial. It doesn’t.
A little something personal…
Early on I was being hounded by my sister in law, basically interrogating me on my reasons behind choosing the unvaxxed route. She works for a large pharmaceutical company that produces chemotherapy drugs. Go figure, right? When I asked her reasons for supporting such a fast tracked, experimental shot her response was..and I quote…”I work in clinical trials…shoot me up.”
Really? That is the reasoning? I told my husband that I found it astounding that someone so smart could be that damn dumb. I am betting they have vaccinated our nieces, which breaks my heart. I don’t know for sure because they don’t really want to associate with the lowly unvaxxed family. 😂 There is tolerance for ya!😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who goes about asking people their private health info? I wouldn’t dream of inquiring what people take or how they live their lives .I’d expect the same in return.

Reactions: 5
Yeah he was a great ambassador for Battersea , even in death 🙁
IMG_3571.jpeg
IMG_3572.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The overreaction to the man made flu and the vaccine that came after have probably done more damage to the world than the man made flu would have in the first place.
My opinion on this the *fast tracked duck knows what was in it* vaccine.
Not a chance.
When the government had to provide the actual pharmaceutical companies with reassurance they wouldn’t be held accountable for any law suits that would be brought against them in the future it just confirmed it was dodgy as duck. Nothing I’ve seen or heard since has changed my mind on this. I have so much anger towards the covid years and what it did, personally and looking on at what’s happened the health service and how bad it is now, not just treatment, the aggression from both staff and patients and hostility on wards, how many are suffering that wouldn’t be if lockdowns and vaccines hadn’t happened.
just my opinion.
We all have one and are free to have one.
I feel very sorry for anyone forced into having the vaccine regardless. They didn’t have a choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@oooh

We do actually know what's in the *fast tracked duck knows what was in it* vaccine.

Hope that helps hun.

"The full quantitative composition of each COVID-19 vaccine is exempt under Section 41* and Section 43* of the FOI Act."

1681768654762.png

1681768987275.png

1681768913499.png

---
*Credit Jonathan Weissman

Attachments

• Sad
I am curious if you guys have any good sourced info on shedding. It has been mentioned here and there in different things I have watched, but is never a main focal point. Thanks in advance. 😘

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.