COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s more difficult that as much as they are seen as irregular they’re regular 🤷🏼‍♀️ which was what my gp found to be really odd because they’re regular just not monthly regular. I’m more concerned over the fact mine were light before the vaccine but now it just seems to be a blood bath. Saying that I’m still getting the same pre period symptoms o always got at the same time of every month for the same duration I’ve always had. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

I have support but it’s more family members boasting that they never got the vaccine which I had to working in nhs and saying they think I’ll find it hard to conceive now 🙃
As your periods are also much heavier try to make sure your eating better.

I have a lot of relatives who are doctors. My aunt also works in a NHS lab. She refused to take the vaccine and was prepared to walk, but she was already mortgage free and didn't have kids to think about. My Dr cousin herself says she felt coerced into taking them too mainly. She developed blood clots in her lungs shortly after and has not even returned to work since.

I would limit contact with these family members. It's unkind and there's no need to fill you with fear. Fingers crossed you get a healthy pregnancy if that's what you want.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He should’ve stayed in the jungle…All about targets.
https://news.sky.com/story/matt-han...-covid-testing-advice-for-care-homes-12822618Matt Hancock faces claims he rejected COVID testing advice for care homesView attachment 1995402
Listening to talk radio atm. Seems a journalist isobel oakshott has revealed matt hancock emails or what's app messages which were handed over to her.
Also covid enquiries in other countries have completed but ours still hasn't? No surprise there.

Reactions: 6
Listening to talk radio atm. Seems a journalist isobel oakshott has revealed matt hancock emails or what's app messages which were handed over to her.
Also covid enquiries in other countries have completed but ours still hasn't? No surprise there.
It’ll be a complete whitewash, not one of them will be brought to book for their actions.
---
Ireland’s now running “ hello again world “ for those too terrified by gov propaganda to leave their homes.
---
https://news.sky.com/story/bird-flu...ade-it-better-adapted-to-human-cells-12822936Bird flu spillover 'concerning', doctor warns - as virus in girl who died had mutations making it better adapted to humans

Last edited:
4D0540F8-FD3A-4AF5-8308-7319656B675B.jpeg

will they have to declare which flocks have been vaccinated?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im currently pregnant and being hounded to get the whooping cough vaccine, I had it with my daughter back in 2020 but as I’ve said before I have become vaccine hesitant since the pandemic. Im looking in to the vaccine more and its always just promoted as the “whooping cough vaccine” to every medical professional I’ve spoken to. Ive just realised the one they administer in the UK is a 4in1 and is called Boostrix IPV and is actually similar to the pre school boosters children receive. Why is this not communicated? How can I give informed consent if I’m not told what I’m actually getting, I’m getting four vaccines in one. The first time I was pregnant they just sold it to me as the whooping cough vaccine and I just took it without asking questions, all the other pregnant women I’ve spoken to also just thought it was for whooping cough alone not the other three. I just don’t understand why this isn’t being communicated unless the patient looks into it themselves.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
https://news.sky.com/story/who-says...le-as-lab-leak-theory-gains-traction-12824769WHO says all theories for COVID origin 'remain on table' as lab leak theory gains traction
😂
Wonder what the science will say in a years time.

They just need to look up the virologist Jesse Bloom’s stuff. It’s not like the NIH spent time trying to discredit him before finally admitting he told the truth.

Looks like the hysteria for bird flu is will be ramped up.

Going to look at building my bunker again and holding on to my single can of corn.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mr Hancock then replied: “We frighten the pants off everyone with the new strain.”

Mr Poole agreed, saying: “Yep that’s what will get proper bahviour [sic] change.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Im currently pregnant and being hounded to get the whooping cough vaccine, I had it with my daughter back in 2020 but as I’ve said before I have become vaccine hesitant since the pandemic. Im looking in to the vaccine more and its always just promoted as the “whooping cough vaccine” to every medical professional I’ve spoken to. Ive just realised the one they administer in the UK is a 4in1 and is called Boostrix IPV and is actually similar to the pre school boosters children receive. Why is this not communicated? How can I give informed consent if I’m not told what I’m actually getting, I’m getting four vaccines in one. The first time I was pregnant they just sold it to me as the whooping cough vaccine and I just took it without asking questions, all the other pregnant women I’ve spoken to also just thought it was for whooping cough alone not the other three. I just don’t understand why this isn’t being communicated unless the patient looks into it themselves.

I'm pregnant with my third (still very early days) and I'm already dreading having to go through the vaccine rigmaroles. Tbh if I didn't have to be consultant lead due to taking thyroxine then I would be tempted to pay for private scans and have no involvement with the NHS. I have no faith in a healthcare system anymore.

• Heart
"PS: Wodarg and I were absolutely correct to warn of these toxins. Specifically, in relation to pregnant women, we NEVER ever give experimental medical interventions to pregnant women. Not even in cases where she might benefit. Prior to even contemplating that act, we demand full reproductive toxicology reports, three segments in two species. Also, a huge amount of anecdotal evidence from non-pregnant patients and usually some from inadvertently dosed pregnant women.

Only then. So blasting all pregnant women using lies to back it up? Censorship and smearing of those simply reminding people what we have done since thalidomide (60 years+) is appropriate?
The lies have not stopped. Anyone STILL believing the narrative is being paid to take that stance or is frightened of their mental state if they accept the above or is really pretty dense, intellectually.""

Attachments

Interesting that fella who is all over the news for just interviewing Nutjob Harry, was a foremost outspoken dr against vaccine hesitancy.

According to this attention seeking narcissist bought-and-paid-for idiot Gabor Maté, if you have vaccine hesitancy, you are suffering severe unresolved childhood trauma and seek satisfaction from hanging round conspiracy theorists.

Just like harry to pick the one lunatic doctor to sit down with. Two utter clowns.

Reactions: 4
I'm pregnant with my third (still very early days) and I'm already dreading having to go through the vaccine rigmaroles. Tbh if I didn't have to be consultant lead due to taking thyroxine then I would be tempted to pay for private scans and have no involvement with the NHS. I have no faith in a healthcare system anymore.
I completely feel like that too. At my 20 week scan she asked if I’d had my vaccines and I said I’m declining them, she then started lecturing me saying I maybe should reconsider and how its an awful illness etc etc. She then told me a scare story which didnt really turn out to be a scare story in the end 🤣 She told me her son got measles before he had chance to have his MMR, she said he was poorly but he was fine in the end and left with no long lasting effects. It was abit of a none story as at the end of it I thought so okay his immune did its job then? The thing is I’ll be exclusively breastfeeding again and with my first while she was breastfeeding she was never ill and if she was she fought illnesses off so quick, I think they should be educating women more on the benefits of breastfeeding and how good it is for baby rather than the benefits of getting tit injected into them during pregnancy.

• Heart
I completely feel like that too. At my 20 week scan she asked if I’d had my vaccines and I said I’m declining them, she then started lecturing me saying I maybe should reconsider and how its an awful illness etc etc. She then told me a scare story which didnt really turn out to be a scare story in the end 🤣 She told me her son got measles before he had chance to have his MMR, she said he was poorly but he was fine in the end and left with no long lasting effects. It was abit of a none story as at the end of it I thought so okay his immune did its job then? The thing is I’ll be exclusively breastfeeding again and with my first while she was breastfeeding she was never ill and if she was she fought illnesses off so quick, I think they should be educating women more on the benefits of breastfeeding and how good it is for baby rather than the benefits of getting tit injected into them during pregnancy.
Yes I completely agree with you. They seem to be more worried about pushing vaccines then they do encouraging healthy eating, weight, diet etc. I really struggled to breastfeed my 2 children (daughter was combi fed and son was formula fed after a couple of weeks of a terrible latch. I've even gone down a rabbit hole with breastfeeding now as I'm determined to breastfeed my 3rd. Even that has been taught to us all wrong as well! I've been following a lady called Dr Robyn Thomas who encourages natural latches rather than shoving the baby on your boob. And that the baby shouldn't be taken off you at all the first 3 hours after birth (unless there's complications of course). So many things I'm relearning this time around now I'm more awake.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I completely agree with you. They seem to be more worried about pushing vaccines then they do encouraging healthy eating, weight, diet etc. I really struggled to breastfeed my 2 children (daughter was combi fed and son was formula fed after a couple of weeks of a terrible latch. I've even gone down a rabbit hole with breastfeeding now as I'm determined to breastfeed my 3rd. Even that has been taught to us all wrong as well! I've been following a lady called Dr Robyn Thomas who encourages natural latches rather than shoving the baby on your boob. And that the baby shouldn't be taken off you at all the first 3 hours after birth (unless there's complications of course). So many things I'm relearning this time around now I'm more awake.
Aw good on you, honestly when you get past the hard first weeks it does become so easy and effortless, its just having that help and support in those early days. I was lucky in the fact my health visitor was breastfeeding trained and gave me so much help and support and my partner was really supportive too, there is also a breastfeeding helpline you can contact that was a life saver in the early days. Women struggle to breastfeed cause they lack support and are still expected to carry on being a housewife when breastfeeding does take time to establish and can be exhausting. Plus I do think healthcare professionals are so quick to recommend formula if a women is struggling as its easier to do that than find the right help and support. Im always here if you ever need advice or anything, Ive learned a lot on my journey and its so important to expel any breastfeeding myths that formula companies push for profit x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.