COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm worried too about how much donated blood is now covid vaccinated. I'm hoping that whatever process is used to store the blood neutralizes it but seems to me they've played us all.
This is concerns me as well. I had to tell my midwife in my first appointment whether I’d be happy for a blood transfusion. I said yes but it does concern me should god forbid I need one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pandemic of the truly "unvaccinated" or those who count as vaccinated but don't meet the time criteria?
This is concerns me as well. I had to tell my midwife in my first appointment whether I’d be happy for a blood transfusion. I said yes but it does concern me should god forbid I need one.
Just an option, but most hospitals should have a person for alternatives for patients who do not want to have blood transfusions usually for religious reasons. You would need to sit and plan it with them beforehand. Go through the risks. They could bring extra things in that may help. No guarantee you won’t need to have blood as a last resort though if you truly need it.

Wishing you a safe delivery.

Wow.
So many parts of this post took my breathe away.
" any death within a fortnight of receiving a vaccine regarded as an unvaccinated death" !
I am angry and sad and disgusted.
And still some people/idiots think its a subject to be mocked and scoffed!
They should never have had that line out in there. Wonder what the results would be without the time frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm worried too about how much donated blood is now covid vaccinated. I'm hoping that whatever process is used to store the blood neutralizes it but seems to me they've played us all.
Neutralises what precisely? From my understanding only red blood cells are used in a regular blood transfusion. So there would be no antibodies or white blood cells. You can't get the covid vaccine from donated blood, similar to how replacing your entire blood volume with the blood of someone unvaccinated wouldnt cause a vaccinated person to 'lose' their vaccine.

Reactions: 2
It really is awful. To think people are labelling her and those who have also suffered adverse outcomes from that vaccine as conspiracy theorists is nothing short of disgusting. How do they sleep well 💔
That’s the power of government run media campaigns…I notice not many asking why AZ has conveniently disappeared 🙄 I’ve even seen much hilarity generated over someone questioning health practitioner’s ,as if Doctor’s and nurses are infallible, they only need to look at the appalling records in NI where health scandals are 10 a penny, even our own CSO lying to cover his own back…Disgusting!
Those families were put through hell for years, while the medical professionals involved lied through their teeth, it amazes me why people think healthcare practitioners should be put on a pedestal of sorts ,they’re no better than anyone else and certainly capable of lying and twisting the truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s the power of government run media campaigns…I notice not many asking why AZ has conveniently disappeared 🙄 I’ve even seen much hilarity generated over someone questioning health practitioner’s ,as if Doctor’s and nurses are infallible, they only need to look at the appalling records in NI where health scandals are 10 a penny, even our own CSO lying to cover his own back…Disgusting!
Those families were put through hell for years, while the medical professionals involved lied through their teeth, it amazes me why people think healthcare practitioners should be put on a pedestal of sorts ,they’re no better than anyone else and certainly capable of lying and twisting the truth.
100%!! That entire hyponatraemia scandal highlights exactly what it’s like when things go wrong. There are so many scandals like it and all recurring themes where they all do cover up the blame and make it look like an accident because they know that they’re the most trusted profession. The health service can be amazing but things do go wrong and people don’t speak up. Even thinking of the scandals at Muckamore abbey hospital, the neurology recall from Dr Watt. We’re a tiny place so if that all has happened here imagine the scale everywhere else and those are just the ones who have been caught out in the end when it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My unvaccinated sister is finally visiting her daughters and their families in Australia. First time she has seen most of them since 2019.
The daughters are vaccinated and have had thyroid and alopecia problems since. One of the father in laws hasn't been well since his. My sister emailed me and said one of their friends, in his 20s got myocarditis after the jab . Not after covid. I think there is a huge difference in getting side effects from unavoidably catching a virus and from a healthy young person getting serious side effects from being injected with an unnecessary drug that most felt pressured into.

But hey " it's rare" and let's all mock. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The diary of Anne Frank is amongst the few books I read every year. I honestly could never understand how so many people could turn on former friends and neighbours they knew and had spent years with. The war years did also bring out the best in people, who risked their lives doing what they believed in their hearts to be right despite what the law said and the danger to themselves.

After the covid years I wish I didn't get it now. There's no going back though despite everyone wanting us to forget . I honestly don't feel like I have anything to apologize for with regards to my behaviour over the past three years. Both online or offline.

It's because you were told who to hate by a government who also spent £530 million on advertising. The "these people are dangerous to me. I am right. You are wrong" mentality still clearly prevails now. I've always had bad mental health. Never hidden that or pretended otherwise. The pandemic years were amongst the lowest I've felt dealing with the hyped up anxiety on top. I'm honestly just glad I had others here who could provide that support for me when I needed it and when I was also dealing with my brother's poor health after his second vax reaction- for that I'm grateful and would like to say thank you.

Tapping out of this thread because it's exhausting and tiring being mocked online. Fab that you didn't have a reaction, doesn't means others didn't. The families still have every right to talk about something that was promised as safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Neutralises what precisely? From my understanding only red blood cells are used in a regular blood transfusion. So there would be no antibodies or white blood cells. You can't get the covid vaccine from donated blood, similar to how replacing your entire blood volume with the blood of someone unvaccinated wouldnt cause a vaccinated person to 'lose' their vaccine.

I don't know to be honest, just neutralizes the clot-causer. Neutralises whatever in it that's causing the heart attacks, cancers, strokes, blackouts etc.

Maybe this is where you laugh and call me a conspiracy theorist (I'm a self-proclaimed one)

I know personally - 1 person who has died since getting the covid shot, several people who had seizures, two people who immediately developed cancer and 1 person whose had serious heart problems to the point of needing open heart surgery. I know OF lots more cases, but I don't need to stray into hearsay territory to be wary of the vaccine.

And this is irrelevant but I don't know a single person who died of Covid.

I blame the vaccine and it this point I'm going to keep blaming it until proven otherwise. But I hope to God you're right in your response here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know to be honest, just neutralizes the clot-causer. Neutralises whatever in it that's causing the heart attacks, cancers, strokes, blackouts etc.

Maybe this is where you laugh and call me a conspiracy theorist (I'm a self-proclaimed one)

I know personally - 1 person who has died since getting the covid shot, several people who had seizures, two people who immediately developed cancer and 1 person whose had serious heart problems to the point of needing open heart surgery. I know OF lots more cases, but I don't need to stray into hearsay territory to be wary of the vaccine.

And this is irrelevant but I don't know a single person who died of Covid.

I blame the vaccine and it this point I'm going to keep blaming it until proven otherwise. But I hope to God you're right in your response here.
You literally can't get the vaccine, which is what you believe causes all these problems, from a blood transfusion. Thats all I am saying.

Reactions: 2
The diary of Anne Frank is amongst the few books I read every year. I honestly could never understand how so many people could turn on former friends and neighbours they knew and had spent years with. The war years did also bring out the best in people, who risked their lives doing what they believed in their hearts to be right despite what the law said and the danger to themselves.

After the covid years I wish I didn't get it now. There's no going back though despite everyone wanting us to forget . I honestly don't feel like I have anything to apologize for with regards to my behaviour over the past three years. Both online or offline.

It's because you were told who to hate by a government who also spent £530 million on advertising. The "these people are dangerous to me. I am right. You are wrong" mentality still clearly prevails now. I've always had bad mental health. Never hidden that or pretended otherwise. The pandemic years were amongst the lowest I've felt dealing with the hyped up anxiety on top. I'm honestly just glad I had others here who could provide that support for me when I needed it and when I was also dealing with my brother's poor health after his second vax reaction- for that I'm grateful and would like to say thank you.

Tapping out of this thread because it's exhausting and tiring being mocked online. Fab that you didn't have a reaction, doesn't means others didn't. The families still have every right to talk about something that was promised as safe.
You are right @rainbowlemon, it is exhausting being mocked. Yes some days it's easy to not care but other days it really does affect mood. A lot of people have stepped away because of this.
Some people have no empathy and as long as its not happening in their world then its not happening. Fine to move on with your life if unaffected, I'm happy for them , but to continually mock others for caring about the victims of this worldwide scandal is just idiotic, and vile to those affected.
Your genius posts and information have been much appreciated by many.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You literally can't get the vaccine, which is what you believe causes all these problems, from a blood transfusion. Thats all I am saying.
Ah yes, I'm sorry - I misread your comment. But what you tell me is reassuring so thank you.

I think you are being deliberately obtuse. They are obviously talking about the spike protein that has been shown to travel around the body through the blood stream and to be found in organs where they shouldn't be. Particularly in the ovaries and the spleen.

Noone is saying they will be vaccinated via the blood stream. People are concerned about the spike protein produced by the mRNA vaccine lingering in donated blood, it being transfused into a non vaccinated person and that person then suffering from the issues vaccinated people have indured.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I feel the like this but with the Milgrim experiment (a psychology experiment to test whether people can be nudged into torture). You look at what the participants were asked to do and think "how did so many comply?"

I think we have just lived through a global Milgrim experiment.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

We are going to be so sad to lose you on here. I hope you can let the mean, spiteful comments of strangers go, I've always said they're not worth it. I'm a true believer in "those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter".

With that in mind, I'd like to nom an early thread suggestion helpfully suggested by DeezNuts (I won't tag them as they said they like to mock from afar, so best keep them there)...
Covid-19 vaccination #24: The place where the Purebloods hang out

❤

• Heart
With that in mind, I'd like to nom an early thread suggestion helpfully suggested by DeezNuts (I won't tag them as they said they like to mock from afar, so best keep them there)...
Covid-19 vaccination #24: The place where the Purebloods hang out

❤
How does that work for a thread title? It’s a vaccine and general vaccine thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.