COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This I admit is going quite far down the rabbit hole but it's something I can't shake. Jerry Springer, Len Goodman, my father and my two neighbours all developed very aggressive cancers after the vaccine rollout - Len, Jerry and one of my neighbours passed away after "a short battle" (isn't cancer usually a years-long battle?)
The queen also passed away from bone cancer and she famously got the covid vaccine and I know for a fact my neighbours and father were vaccinated too.

Maybe this belongs on the conspiracy theory board because I know cancer is unfortunately very common, especially in older people but these were otherwise healthy older people who as far as we know had never previously battled cancer. To me it's strange that for example, my neighbour reached the age of 92 then his cells turn on him for the first time ever, coincidentally after the jab.

Then there's Jamie Foxx's stroke, which imo is far less of a conspiracy theory and more connecting the dots at this point.
I had an elderly relative that had an otherwise slow growing cancer spread exponentially after the jab, it’s something I’ve always questioned and have discussed on here a few times, I think the doctor that suggested it should be looked into (as his cancer became more aggressive ) could be onto something, of course it too was ridiculed by the “chosen ones “ when his article was posted on here, they’re so lucky they don’t feel the need to wonder or question anything , doesn’t mean we all have to fall into line 🙄

Reactions: 9
Also on a side note : will all the "MiSInForMaTiOn" about origin be updated and corrected by the fact checkers now the #science has shown a different explanation ?

Wonder what else will change in 3 years from now just because "we didn't know at the time".

Reactions: 7
This is for you @monga and everyone else who is ridiculed or talked about elsewhere , by the ct labeling/tiktok obsessed ,for daring to question. .

"The world needs more conspiracy theorists/critical and free thinkers, people who will listen and read what is being offered to them and who’ll do research before forming an opinion. Modern-day life is confusing, and questioning aspects of it should not make someone feel like a rebel.
My basic human instincts frequently cause me to question things.
I will continue to navigate life with an open mind, considering all possibilities, and if people want to call me a conspiracy theorist along the way, so be it. I will smile and thank them for the compliment."

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This I admit is going quite far down the rabbit hole but it's something I can't shake. Jerry Springer, Len Goodman, my father and my two neighbours all developed very aggressive cancers after the vaccine rollout - Len, Jerry and one of my neighbours passed away after "a short battle" (isn't cancer usually a years-long battle?)
The queen also passed away from bone cancer and she famously got the covid vaccine and I know for a fact my neighbours and father were vaccinated too.

Maybe this belongs on the conspiracy theory board because I know cancer is unfortunately very common, especially in older people but these were otherwise healthy older people who as far as we know had never previously battled cancer. To me it's strange that for example, my neighbour reached the age of 92 then his cells turn on him for the first time ever, coincidentally after the jab.

Then there's Jamie Foxx's stroke, which imo is far less of a conspiracy theory and more connecting the dots at this point.
Lots of doctors and scientists have been warning about links to cancers and mRNA vaccines. This one doctor in particular goes into detail about it. Bear in mind this interview was done at the start of the mass rollout so he was clearly warning about this before we have seen what is happening in real time.

I highly recommend everyone to watch this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is for you @monga and everyone else who is ridiculed or talked about elsewhere , by the ct labeling/tiktok obsessed ,for daring to question. .

"The world needs more conspiracy theorists/critical and free thinkers, people who will listen and read what is being offered to them and who’ll do research before forming an opinion. Modern-day life is confusing, and questioning aspects of it should not make someone feel like a rebel.
My basic human instincts frequently cause me to question things.
I will continue to navigate life with an open mind, considering all possibilities, and if people want to call me a conspiracy theorist along the way, so be it. I will smile and thank them for the compliment."
Maybe it’s to do with the fact we as a people are very suspicious of government ,we’ve grown up with first hand experience of what they’re truly capable of, it’s very clear they knew AZ was causing problems yet chose to ignore and roll on regardless , so why would it matter when wealth will always go before health in their logbook, failing to question them is exactly what they want people to do it gives credence to any rule or policy they choose to push on people.

I just thought I'd leave this here...for all those who are interested.

I will definitely be reading this myself (y)

"Robert W Malone, MD on Twitter: ""Why Read "Turtles All the Way Down"? Essential reading for parents and all who want to understand vaccine safety "science"" My intro (and commentary) for the soon to be published French (EU) edition. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

"Turtles All The Way Down: Vaccine Science and Myth" https://metatron.substack.com/p/turtles-all-the-way-down-vaccine

"Download Turtles All The Way Down: Vaccine Science and Myth PDF" https://zlibrary.to/pdfs/turtles-all-the-way-down-vaccine-science-and-myth

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s to do with the fact we as a people are very suspicious of government ,we’ve grown up with first hand experience of what they’re truly capable of, it’s very clear they knew AZ was causing problems yet chose to ignore and roll on regardless , so why would it matter when wealth will always go before health in their logbook, failing to question them is exactly what they want people to do it gives credence to any rule or policy they choose to push on people.
You must be mistaken monga, I am sure I saw some experts saying your mindthink was due to tiktok algorithms 🙃.

• Haha
You must be mistaken monga, I am sure I saw some experts saying your mindthink was due to tiktok algorithms 🙃.
I’ve even seen people think MI5 are the stuff of “Bond ,James Bond “😂

• Haha
I definitely think they're is a link between these jabs and these reported aggressive cancers. And I've no problem hearing conspiracies it's weird how those who don't, get so wound up by them. Surely it's beneficial for all opinions to be heard?
Some people get too angry about not being able to control people's thoughts and what they think others should post. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Doubt the British government will admit to it despite it being brought up a few times.
IMG_3979.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Jerry Springer was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later peacefully at home that sounds to me like palliative care in a home setting an expected death, in the UK unless requested otherwise you would bypass the coroner and go straight to funeral home no assessment would be made

Quote from Birmingham Mail quoting statement from the family

Jerry Springer has sadly died aged 79, but his cause of death has not yet been revealed. But the legendary US talk show host had been diagnosed with cancer a few month ago, his family revealed, with his health sadly taking a turn for the worse this week.

Jerry's family announced he had died peacefully at his home in Chicago, the United States.

I definitely think they're is a link between these jabs and these reported aggressive cancers. And I've no problem hearing conspiracies it's weird how those who don't, get so wound up by them. Surely it's beneficial for all opinions to be heard?
Some people get too angry about not being able to control people's thoughts and what they think others should post. Get a grip.
Like I say I don’t trust the gov at the best of times I fail to see why I should on vaccines 🙄 the only confidence builder they had to get people to move on from the pandemic when they realized how much it was costing the country in monetary terms, some people still think lockdowns were to save lives 😂 the shielders looked after themselves and were dropped like a stone when the gov called time , we won’t even mention the care home atrocities…While they all partied on laughing at how successful their campaign of fear was…But don’t you dare say it !!
---
Jerry Springer was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later peacefully at home that sounds to me like palliative care in a home setting an expected death, in the UK unless requested otherwise you would bypass the coroner and go straight to funeral home no assessment would be made

Quote from Birmingham Mail quoting statement from the family

Jerry Springer has sadly died aged 79, but his cause of death has not yet been revealed. But the legendary US talk show host had been diagnosed with cancer a few month ago, his family revealed, with his health sadly taking a turn for the worse this week.

Jerry's family announced he had died peacefully at his home in Chicago, the United States.
He died of pancreatic cancer, same as Terry Hall if I’m remembering correctly!
---
I also saw they’re worried about the uptick in throat cancer attributed to oral sex, did people not engage in that until now🙄

Reactions: 10
Exactly. The thought of putting trust in the state makes my blood run cold. They can gtf. I'd rather stick hot pokers in my eyes 😂

• Haha
Exactly. The thought of putting trust in the state makes my blood run cold. They can gtf. I'd rather stick hot pokers in my eyes 😂
What gets me is the same people changing their profile filters to "I got my vaccine" and pushing us all to get it are I'm certain, the same people a few years ago who were all "Big Pharma bad! They don't want to cure cancer!"

What happened? Their lack of actual principles is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
I"n closing, the author points out that MHRA knows perfectly well that the gene-based injections have caused tremendous harms, and if they claim not to know this, they will have had to not look at their own data. It’s that blatant.
Please onboard enough information to be able to inform others of the risks and to push back on the lazy “Correlation is not causation” trope."

We don't claim to know more than experienced professionals. And I don't go by what people post on thicktok/Fakebook/twatter. There are many, many ,many highly qualified ,experienced,unbiased medical and scientific brains all expressing their concerns about these vaccines.

• Heart
⚠ Warning may trigger those with a delicate disposition and those with an allergy to pathological liars. Read at your own risk.

How it started:

1682708991600.png

How it's going:

1682708860039.png

---
1682709217727.png

---
Thank goodness Augusto Roux was a lawyer huh?

1682709462828.png

---
1682709846003.png

---

Last edited:
Post too short.
---
It is important to highlight that the same kinds of techniques were used on children in relation to mask wearing, social distancing and vaccine uptake, with many techniques continuing into 2022. These techniques violated UNICEF's (2021) recommendations from their ethical tool- kit for behavioural science projects directed at children. The tool-kit states:

"A core idea underlying the applied behavioural science approach is that interventions should not restrict choice and should transparently communicate project goals. When designing an intervention, practitioners should determine how transparent it will be to those affected by it. They should ensure that children and parents can easily opt out, and should design feedback mechanisms so that children and their parents can voice concerns, see the outcomes of their objections, and hold decision-makers to account". (UNICEF, 2021)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Also :

"The University of Oxford has revealed that a group of its researchers are mapping the development of Covid-19 vaccine compensation schemes across the world.

Over three years, the team from the faculty of law will create an online database for researchers to compare Covid jab compensations schemes in different countries, the university said on 31 March. "

---
"The UK government has received 334 claims for Covid jab deaths, according to new data from the NHS Business Services Authority."

As of 23 February 2023, of the 48 awarded claims relating to the Covid-19 vaccine, 23 were claims made on behalf of a deceased person, and in all cases the deaths were recorded by coroners as having been caused by a Covid-19 vaccination.”

Last edited:
Upset to see the possibilities of masking returning due to the new variant, as I struggled with that more than any other aspect of Covid restrictions last time. I was not too bad in the cooler months but as soon as it was even a bit warm I just could not cope with masks as I have pre-existing breathing difficulties (minor mostly but there's the potential for nasty turns and I've been in hospital for it a few times over the years) and allergies, and masking makes those things much more of a worry.

I'll have to get exempt like last time, and put up with the absolutely evil looks people gave me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.