COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the reaction is and why it’s only been discovered.
I was wondering that too. There’s obviously been something that’s happened to flag it up. Apparently it’s already been banned previously in other countries as the severe reaction can cause brain damage or death. Of course this comes out a week after I’ve taken a box of day and night nurse 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was wondering that too. There’s obviously been something that’s happened to flag it up. Apparently it’s already been banned previously in other countries as the severe reaction can cause brain damage or death. Of course this comes out a week after I’ve taken a box of day and night nurse 🤷🏻‍♀️
They seem to be keeping that close to their chest.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To offer some comfort , the article said it's day & night nurse + general aesthetic. You should be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To offer some comfort , the article said it's day & night nurse + general aesthetic. You should be fine.
oh totally, thanks! I’ve had General anaesthetic a few times recently so I’m just so intrigued as to why it’s a thing now 🙈 esp when it can still effect after 12 months lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We always post random medical stuff on here, covid vaccines are a distant memory.
I’m grateful you shared it here. I know a friend swears by those day and night capsule things and she hadn’t seen this yet when I shared it to her from seeing your post!

• Heart
I’m grateful you shared it here. I know a friend swears by those day and night capsule things and she hadn’t seen this yet when I shared it to her from seeing your post!
Maybe a recall / warning thread for different things would be a good idea? There’s nowhere to post that type of stuff.

• Heart

Safe and effective for all with 24 +36 participants only!

"California here we come right back where we started from".

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The Pussy cat doll singer in the snippet above mentioned that it was removed following one death....

I'm just surprised the the eyedrop patients have not told been told it's all in their head. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The Pussy cat doll singer in the snippet above mentioned that it was removed following one death....

I'm just surprised the the eyedrop patients have not told been told it's all in their head. o_O
Scary there seems to be a lot of recalls coming from the Indian manufacturers wasn’t there childrens cough Syrup recalled not long ago.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been covered in previous threads but it there any hope of recovery for those of us who feel like they’ve been left mildly injured by the COVID vaccines. My issues have been palpitations, twitching, generally feeling awful and I’ve just discovered I have low bone density of my hips which may or may not be related.

I’ve tried googling but nothing of any use in the results.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.