Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 6 books left on amazon....I’d hope there isn’t going to be a reprint.....

Connie complains she’s not losing weight despite her healthy fish dinner.....shot of pan swimming in oil might give you a clue there....

Reactions: 4
Only 6 books left on amazon....I’d hope there isn’t going to be a reprint.....

Connie complains she’s not losing weight despite her healthy fish dinner.....shot of pan swimming in oil might give you a clue there....
The amount of oil she cooks with is obscene. Personally I prefer fry light because it doesn’t leave that oily fatty taste although some things do need oil or they’re just not right 😂

Reactions: 2
The amount of oil she cooks with is obscene. Personally I prefer fry light because it doesn’t leave that oily fatty taste although some things do need oil or they’re just not right 😂
Oh agree.....I’m a fry light fan although it knackers your oven trays
That fish could have been done in no oil....it’s called a non DT stick pan for a reason

Reactions: 1
Not to say that switching to oat milk isn’t a good thing (if you’re environmentally minded) but why is she making it sound like doing so will help her lose weight? It’s the same calories, if not more depending on exact type, as cow’s milk. As with everything, unless she has a specific intolerance, cows milk in moderation will do her no harm or be the cause of her weight gain. You’d think she’d know this as such a nutritional guru and healthy cookbook author....

Reactions: 5
Thank you Connie for enlightening us all on what trout tastes like.

Can we have a review of haddock next? Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad I didn’t fall for that bs and pay £45 for shampoo and £170 on a ghd wand

Reactions: 3
I literally cannot fathom spending that much on shampoo??! Does the conditioner cost the same again??!
Connie doesn't care about the cost as she doesn't pay for it, she gets paid to flog it!!!! I would imagine the conditioner is a similar price.

So glad I didn’t fall for that bs and pay £45 for shampoo and £170 on a ghd wand
To be fair the GHD hot brush is amazing! I’ve got awful frizzy hair and it does wonders for my hair. I didn’t buy it off her recommendation though

What time do we recon she puts Macie to bed? I have a 2 year old and he goes to bed at 8pm, he’s up LATEST 7am every day. We never have a story from Connie before 9am so I bet she puts Macie to bed at 10pm ish, no wonder the kid doesn’t sleep well!

Reactions: 1
I think its sad that if Connie stopped posting about Macie her engagement would drop (if she cannot talk about something else, but she needs Macie to point her excuses at.) She has tried to take her daughter (she is an actual baby guys!!!) off of socials but it didn't last long. I personally believe it is up to the parents on whether they post babies face online, but videos and daily photographs to thousands of people online makes me very uncomfortable and makes me worry for those children and their self-esteem and values as they grow older and integrate into the world. I know people who have stopped posting anything about themselves and its just 10 baby photos on the feed everyday, cant be good for mums/ dads own mental health and self esteem, if you dont have time to look after yourself and have some sort of independent life.. GET OFF INSTAGRAM xx

Reactions: 4
If there’s one thing I hate in this world, it’s people who get sayings wrong. CBA is not ‘can’t be asked’ ffs 😤

Reactions: 9
If there’s one thing I hate in this world, it’s people who get sayings wrong. CBA is not ‘can’t be asked’ ffs 😤
My thoughts exactly when I saw that post. Cringed me out.

Why is she wiping tears from her eyes while walking down the road?

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d stop doing her tit quotes! They’re not inspirational or motivational, they are just her boring thoughts!!

Reactions: 6