Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL - on her live she was asked to leave a mantra and her mantra was ‘nothing changes if nothing changes’ and says she is a go-get-ta.

Couldn’t be further from the truth. She saw the food parcels on Instagram, moaned on her story, did nothing practical to help whatsoever and demonstrated how unrelatable and crass she is to then post an M&S hamper boasting of free food. No food bank donation, no monetary donation, no motivation to set up help... just sickening and not a go-get-ta by any means at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Did she seriously just say she needs a day to do some housework, clean her car, wash makeup brushes and watch TV. That could be done in a MORNING! Connie hun, you are becoming less relatable every day!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
As if regular people don’t get all that tit done when their kids are around. What’s stopping her calling her mum and asking for childcare to get those bits done anyway? She had childcare today so that she could heat up some soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Bondi Boost posts and stories are such a con. She’s trying to make out her hair was a frazzled mess beforehand but I’ll bet she hadn’t washed or combed it in that photo and then she posts her after picture and says it’s all down to the product. It’s a blatant lie where she has just washed and styled her hair. The shampoo & conditioner on BB are usually £45! Didnt Connie promise to use more high street affordable brands? No sign of that at the moment! Oh, and the before photo gives a lovely shot of what she really looks like. If I hear the words mid size or size 14 from her again, I’m going to scream because it’s another out and out lie!

Seen a couple of posts on different accounts today about influencers being blacklisted for openly breaking covid rules....they’d have a field day with Connie....

I’m sick to death of charities donating stuff to these influencers. That mama set from mindful mummies is over £100 worths of free stuff. They are trying to raise money for mental health charities. I now make a point of not buying from people like this if they have gifted or paid an ‘influencer’

• Wow
I’m sick to death of charities donating stuff to these influencers. That mama set from mindful mummies is over £100 worths of free stuff. They are trying to raise money for mental health charities. I now make a point of not buying from people like this if they have gifted or paid an ‘influencer’
Wow - I can’t see many people actually paying that amount for the items either. Connie’s donation will be £5.

Reactions: 2
Wow - I can’t see many people actually paying that amount for the items either. Connie’s donation will be £5.
There’s no way I will use brands who claim to be fundraising for charities but gift stuff to influencers. Those brands should be gifting it to those in need- why don’t they take their photos and put it online?

Dear God £110 for 2 pairs of leggings and the cheapest option was £75! Oh, and another super easy day of “cleaning” and online shopping!! Is she joking??

Last edited:
Connie is giving advice to parents who are having to teach their children at home from her bed at 9.30 in the morning. Just throw on an educational movie, it is Friday. OMG 😲

Reactions: 5
Going to do some PJ browsing.... sorry, is that an activity?! Isn’t that just something the rest of us do when we’ve finally sat down for 5 mins? Colouring with a 2 year old will last all of 5 minutes (I know because I have one) and soft play is only fun when the adult gets involved. Sorry Connie you might have to actually parent today.

Reactions: 3
Not buying any clothes... unless it’s loungewear, pjs, trainers, walking boots or coats. First world problems there Connie.

Reactions: 2
She literally just sticks the TV on and shoves Macie in a corner with toys, poor kid.

Also how many times does she shamelessly want to tell everyone she needs new PJ’s? Just buy them. Has there been a load gifted to celebs that she wants in on? That’s usually her tactic.

Breaking lockdown rules again 😡 she’s obviously with her brother Elliott today. He’s definitely not in her childcare bubble!

Breaking lockdown rules again 😡 she’s obviously with her brother Elliott today. He’s definitely not in her childcare bubble!
I wonder if anyone will pull her up on it. You are able to meet 1 other person from another household for a walk so I guess technically she isn't breaking the rules, that is if it just her and Elliott, which I would think is unlikely knowing Connie.

Reactions: 3