Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s expecting huge engagement on her ads when it’s basically just pics and videos of her eating with her mouth open. Maybe she should stick them on a fetish website if she wants more likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
shes done nothing but ads all day! She can call it gifts or whatever but it’s still free stuff she hasn’t paid for and agreed to showcase on her account. No wonder people don’t engage on her paid posts. They are just bored of her constant flogging. Like how is cleaning patios relevant to young women in their twenties which I assume is her target audience?

The issue is what content does she really provide outside of the ads?! Nothing.

Gotta say I have respect for people like the PT James Smith as he is controversial and has a big following but does zero ads.

Reactions: 4
She’s greedy really because 99.9% of her content is ads or AFFF links trying to get her followers to spend so she profits. Disgraceful really

The issue is what content does she really provide outside of the ads?! Nothing.

Gotta say I have respect for people like the PT James Smith as he is controversial and has a big following but does zero ads.
He’s a prick but can’t fault him for that!

Didn’t realise you were meant to wear your mask under your nose....

forgot the main ingredient for cook with Connie, the packet mix?

and she’s gone for it building the drawers....can’t wait for IKEA to be tagged, trying to pass the blame because she’s fucked it up

Reactions: 2
A neighbour complained about maisies crying. Wow considering maisie is at her mums what 2-3days a week thats pretty mad and she has only lived there about 2 weeks!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A neighbour complained about maisies crying. Wow considering maisie is at her mums what 2-3days a week thats pretty mad and she has only lived there about 2 weeks!
And there’s the reality of living in a new build flat with a child. The walls will be thin and they’ll hear everything. I can imagine they’re nightmare neighbours and Connie will have no consideration for her neighbours, she’d have to get out of bed/up from the sofa....

Corona Connie sharing a video of someone getting kicked off a flight for their child not wearing a mask....while I have some sympathy for them there are lots of these videos going about, the American Airlines have very strict rules about mask wearing on flights and it’s well documented....if I couldn’t guarantee my child would wear a mask I’d question if it was appropriate for us to be flying at the moment...Connie won’t see it like that though (obviously as she’s probably a super spreader...if she even had covid in the first place) a bit like she won’t have thought about her neighbours when she left her child to cry for three nights in a row, justifying it as trying to get her to self soothe....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Connie has definitely been breaching the rules today. She has been out at her friends little girls birthday (Tara and Nellie one). At least 25 people all there in a tiny room singing happy birthday. You can hear Connie singing for Christ sake. Interesting she has not posted anything about it on her stories... because of course she knows she would be inundated with people fuming that she thinks she is above the rules! Will this girl ever learn?! Connie - if you’re wondering why you don’t get any engagement on your paid posts, it’s because people like to follow genuine, honest people. And that’s not you.

Reactions: 10
Connie has definitely been breaching the rules today. She has been out at her friends little girls birthday (Tara and Nellie one). At least 25 people all there in a tiny room singing happy birthday. You can hear Connie singing for Christ sake. Interesting she has not posted anything about it on her stories... because of course she knows she would be inundated with people fuming that she thinks she is above the rules! Will this girl ever learn?! Connie - if you’re wondering why you don’t get any engagement on your paid posts, it’s because people like to follow genuine, honest people. And that’s not you.
And then her mum and dad round for dinner....

I’m petty but I haaaaate those bleeping reins/ handles/ strap things for toddlers like why can’t she just hold her hand

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s thanks to people like her that London will be going into Tier 3. No doubt her excuse will be that she uses her parents for childcare. She’s pathetic and all the while selfish people like her continue to spread it around, the longer the government will ban indoor meeting. Connie has no clue what this is like for some people who are childless but not living alone- it means no contact with parents, siblings etc for months on end. She’s a selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The childcare rule just allows idiots like Connie to bend the rules to suit themselves, having your parents round for dinner is not childcare....

Can she ever just go out for a trip with Macie alone without her mum/dad/grandad/Ricky?! It’s pathetic, how the duck do you think the rest of the world parent their kids without a swarm of help every day.

I recon this was a neighbour when she lived with her Mum. The way she worded it made it sound like it happened a while ago

Can she ever just go out for a trip with Macie alone without her mum/dad/grandad/Ricky?! It’s pathetic, how the duck do you think the rest of the world parent their kids without a swarm of help every day
She is unbelievable. Can't wait to see what happens on Christmas day. Can't have the whole family round Mum and Dad's too many households, but I am sure there will be some reason why they can all meet. Then watch Brad go to the girlfriend's parents country pile on Boxing Day.