Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a twit. If there was a free M&S meal on the side of the road she’d have found somewhere to pull over. I’m sure I wouldn’t want this massive twit getting in my business if I was having a tough day with my kids anyway. duck off you do-gooder

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a twit. If there was a free M&S meal on the side of the road she’d have found somewhere to pull over. I’m sure I wouldn’t want this massive twit getting in my business if I was having a tough day with my kids anyway. duck off you do-gooder
If she’d have pulled over no doubt she’d have her camera in the poor woman’s face 🙄

Reactions: 2
If she’d have pulled over no doubt she’d have her camera in the poor woman’s face 🙄
Can you imagine! Covid Connie telling that it’s ok I completely understand what you’re going through, my life is worse because my book is a complete cock up, my brothers are more successful than me and I can’t lose weight because my boyfriend is a feeder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest reel.....she needs to read her own advice and “inspirational” quotes before she shoves then down everyone’s throat. They make up half her content but they are just other people content!

“people are much nicer when theyre Happier, which says a lot about people who aren’t very nice to you. Wish them well but be on your way.” Pretty generalised quote, what about all those people that have mental health issues and are not happy. Mental health issues that you’ve “raised awareness” (read:jumped on the bandwagon) I know it’s not strictly speaking what it means but it just irks me that she doesn’t think about things before she shares them.

“You glow different when you eat well, sleep well and prioritise your well being” THEN DO IT AND STOP CLAIMING ITS YOUR DNA!

Sorry rant over.
And Connie (or anyone in fact) I am a happy person in case you were wondering!

Reactions: 5
Ffs her latest podcast... 2 things that irritated me.

Spoke about being reported to the ASA 8 times in 1 day and the reports were ‘wrong’ ok Connie.

Then she spoke about diversity and how brands always use skinny models, or really big models and there’s ‘no in between’. I completely disagree! I’d say the in between people are on plenty on campaigns at the moment. I don’t ever see really large models? She’s just pissed off she doesn’t get asked to represent brands. It’s not all about you Connie!!

Also no one represents me. I am really petite - 5 foot and slim. No one who looks like me is used in any campaigns; but she doesn’t mention that because it’s not HER body type.

Tbh I think Connie is unhealthily obsessed with body image, particularly her own. She seems to think this is what her ‘brand’ is all about but actually I find the focus a bit over the top. I think when you draw attention to things like this, it sometimes creates more of an issue.

Ooooh i didnt know connie had a thread on here 😂
I went to school with her brothers and still speak to them now even, james, elliot and brad are all actually great guys real hard workers. She on the other hand has always been a bore and super whiney. i have never taken to her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Spoke about being reported to the ASA 8 times in 1 day and the reports were ‘wrong’ ok Connie.

Then she spoke about diversity and how brands always use skinny models, or really big models and there’s ‘no in between’. I completely disagree! I’d say the in between people are on plenty on campaigns at the moment. I don’t ever see really large models? She’s just pissed off she doesn’t get asked to represent brands. It’s not all about you Connie!!

Also no one represents me. I am really petite - 5 foot and slim. No one who looks like me is used in any campaigns; but she doesn’t mention that because it’s not HER body type.

Tbh I think Connie is unhealthily obsessed with body image, particularly her own. She seems to think this is what her ‘brand’ is all about but actually I find the focus a bit over the top. I think when you draw attention to things like this, it sometimes creates more of an issue.
Ha ha I reported her and got a response from them saying that she had indeed broken the rules and would be dealt with....so more lies from Connie. They also suggested reporting her to the competition and markets authority about that dodgy giveaway...

You’re right she is TOTALLY obsessed with body image. If she was truly ‘body positive’ it wouldn’t be on her mind 24 hours a day to talk about it, she’d just be getting on with life and hardly mentioning it! She’s such a drag with those quotes and the ‘glow differently’ one made me LOL, should have an * at the bottom stating ‘unless you’ve got naughty DNA that won’t let you lose weight’. Where does she think this fat-holding DNA comes from? Cos it’s not her parents or grandparents? Funny that Ricky is overweight too, is his DNA out to get him? More like you both shove too many mini magnums in your gobs of an evening.

• Haha
I agree with you @Whatever123 - she's only bothered from her own personal, selfish point of view about any subject. And I also agree that she is OBSESSED with her body image, size, appearance, fitness even though she claims not to be. I'm not surprised she's found a way to blame her difficultly in losing weight and ease of gaining weight on her DNA as it's a convenient easy way to shift the blame away from her own choices and lifestyle. Yeah losing weight is hard, I know from my own experience, but the laws of calories and calorie deficit are the same. Sure, some hormonal fluctuations and conditions can make it harder, but it's not impossible and the rule of eating fewer calories than you "burn" remains the way to lose fat.

Funny that Ricky is overweight too, is his DNA out to get him? More like you both shove too many mini magnums in your gobs of an evening.
This made me laugh!

Reactions: 4
Her page is totally contradictory. She can’t preach to be body positive and happy at any size when she constantly binge eats and starts a new diet every Monday. Don’t get me started on the inevitable ‘injury’ she’ll have after doing ONE workout either. Same tit different day. Why not do something low impact if you’re struggling with workouts? Start yoga or set yourself a step goal each day. She acts like she’s the epitome of health and STILL can’t lose weight because of her DNA 😂

Reactions: 4
I agree with you @Whatever123 - she's only bothered from her own personal, selfish point of view about any subject. And I also agree that she is OBSESSED with her body image, size, appearance, fitness even though she claims not to be. I'm not surprised she's found a way to blame her difficultly in losing weight and ease of gaining weight on her DNA as it's a convenient easy way to shift the blame away from her own choices and lifestyle. Yeah losing weight is hard, I know from my own experience, but the laws of calories and calorie deficit are the same. Sure, some hormonal fluctuations and conditions can make it harder, but it's not impossible and the rule of eating fewer calories than you "burn" remains the way to lose fat.

This made me laugh!
She’s just to lazy to do this! But yes it’s LITERALLY impossible to not lose weight is you are in a calorie deficit consistently! And there is a difference between eating unhealthily and being body positive. Bopo is (from what I understand) appreciating your body, nourishing and loving your body for what it does for you and staying away from diet culture. And it’s a thin line but eating ready meals and magnums on an almost daily basis is not nourishing your body. Bopo get easily mistaken for just eat what you want because nobody can tell you why to do.

The quotes bug the bejesus out of me because she preaches be kind, love yourself blah blah but does the total opposite and then accuses people of being trolls when they call her out. You guys are totally right- she’s obsessed with her body image and it’s because she’s overweight. The only way Connie will ever deal with her weight is by being honest to herself. Not blaming DNA or her child or some common bacterial infection. Believe me it’s hard, I’ve been trying to lose the same 20kg for the last 5 years but I’ve realised that the only source of blame is me and therefore it can only be who does something about it. I’m not saying give yourself a beating but taking a good hard long look at yourself and what you eat and the calorie deficit is where you start. In a way, Connie’s consistent dishonesty is very sad because she lies to herself as well as everyone else.

So I just listened to that podcast. Frankly I was appalled that she lied about incorrectly declaring because a couple of people on here have emails from the ASA stating that she did do something wrong and it would be seriously damaging if that went on the gram and she was tagged. Yet again Connie went against her own “be kind” mantra because her and Sasha then proceeded to call the reporter bored and laughed at them. Clearly malicious there and a total conflict of what they were discussing there. It shocks me that these women are given a platform and billed as do-gooders when they are actually fake and unpleasant.

We were right...DNA test was gifted as part of an undeclared collab to help emthenutritionist out because guess what Connie doesn’t want to talk about the cost and they’re now doing a Q&A....absolutely shameful trying to slyly plug the DNA test

Last edited:
“Sorry for waffling on, I am just passionate about sitting on the couch every night with a box of magnum minis”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She clearly WANTS to lose weight at some level so let’s just wait 6 months and if she’s managed it because of the magical DNA results then great for her. According to everything she’s plugging it should now be possible.

I’m happy to start taking bets

Reactions: 7
She clearly WANTS to lose weight at some level so let’s just wait 6 months and if she’s managed it because of the magical DNA results then great for her. According to everything she’s plugging it should now be possible.

The DNA stuff is total bollocks
Use common sense
So
Behaviourally and arguably genetically you are 50% likely to be obese with one obese parent and 80% chance if both parents are obese
Her family are very fit and her mum looks very mini and lean. She is so lazy she needs to point the finger at something. I myself am a UK10/12 whilst every other woman in my family struggles with their weight, I never once point the finger and make excuses. Yes things make you “more likely to”, but think about how much you are moving and what you’re putting in your mouth. Overeating even by a little bit leads to weight gain, and it is really easy to do so.

Can’t imagine Bradley genuinely encouraging this. Again, yes I understand genes play a part, but they are NOT a cause.

Reactions: 1

I literally can’t wait for the next weight loss related post in about 3 weeks time. It’s almost a monthly cycle for Connie and her content. You can bet on your boots every month there will be some parenthood related whining, bitching about “trolls”, shameful plugging of undeclared ads and gifts, moaning about weight gain followed by blaming it on her period, her genes and her oh so busy lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
The quotes bug the bejesus out of me because she preaches be kind, love yourself blah blah but does the total opposite and then accuses people of being trolls when they call her out. You guys are totally right- she’s obsessed with her body image and it’s because she’s overweight. The only way Connie will ever deal with her weight is by being honest to herself. Not blaming DNA or her child or some common bacterial infection. Believe me it’s hard, I’ve been trying to lose the same 20kg for the last 5 years but I’ve realised that the only source of blame is me and therefore it can only be who does something about it. I’m not saying give yourself a beating but taking a good hard long look at yourself and what you eat and the calorie deficit is where you start. In a way, Connie’s consistent dishonesty is very sad because she lies to herself as well as everyone else.

So I just listened to that podcast. Frankly I was appalled that she lied about incorrectly declaring because a couple of people on here have emails from the ASA stating that she did do something wrong and it would be seriously damaging if that went on the gram and she was tagged. Yet again Connie went against her own “be kind” mantra because her and Sasha then proceeded to call the reporter bored and laughed at them. Clearly malicious there and a total conflict of what they were discussing there. It shocks me that these women are given a platform and billed as do-gooders when they are actually fake and unpleasant.

We were right...DNA test was gifted as part of an undeclared collab to help emthenutritionist out because guess what Connie doesn’t want to talk about the cost and they’re now doing a Q&A....absolutely shameful trying to slyly plug the DNA test
It’s so obvious it’s part of a collab the amount of times she’s mentioned it now is beyond a joke! I really want someone to ask how come her family are fat if it’s part of her DNA/genes and she what bullshit answer she gives!

She's just been on her story talking about this DNA nutrition test and said she is paying for it. A quick look at the website says "prices from £380".

She's just been on her story talking about this DNA nutrition test and said she is paying for it. A quick look at the website says "prices from £380".
I don’t believe she’s paid £380 for this. She’s blatantly had a significant discount at the very least to plug this previously unknown person on the gram. The ASA needs to sort Connie out because the way she misleads her following to cash in is shocking

Reactions: 3