Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anyone will pull her up on it. You are able to meet 1 other person from another household for a walk so I guess technically she isn't breaking the rules, that is if it just her and Elliott, which I would think is unlikely knowing Connie.
Precisely, I’ll bet her parents and/ Brads there too

Has she really got the balls to repost that about Dr Alex George when she has flouted every lockdown rule going? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Oh Connie is feeling lazy today, it is ok to feel lazy. This makes me sick as I sit here staring at my computer wi
Her stories are basically just undeclared after ad. She’s a woman.
Absolutely. I almost choked on my drink when I read the Method story, 'I love a clean house', she says. Connie you are always showing us your filthy messy house. If you are going to do ads at least be honest in them. People are not that stupid 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s not very bright is she? Today it’s am I using a filter on a blatant filtered story...why ask Connie it’s bloody obvious!

Reactions: 2
Wow, how on earth has Macie caught something?! I mean she’s only seen her grandparents and at least one uncle in the space of 2 days so it’s a complete mystery... dick

• Heart
She said she worked 3 jobs to pay for her flat but put down 15% as she was self employed? I’m confused. What were the three self employed jobs she had in 2018 or before. Porky pies.

Reactions: 2
Wow, how on earth has Macie caught something?! I mean she’s only seen her grandparents and at least one uncle in the space of 2 days so it’s a complete mystery... dick
Don’t forget her friend and her kid.....
Also apparently Connie hasn’t come from money....if they’re poor then my family must have been destitute

Reactions: 3
Connie hun... here’s the scooby do mystery bus just for you!

‘How did Macie catch something when we have been isolating at home?’

Here are three possibilities...

1. Your family outing to black park (let’s hope grandad hasn’t caught it too!)🌲

2. Your meet-up with your friend who has a little girl. Remember they were all over one another as little ones do... holding hands and sitting touching one another on the swing. 👯

3. Your walk with your brother where he was pushing Macie on her bike, touching the handle which you’d end up touching and Macie probably touched too. 🏃🏽‍♀️

Golly gosh, can’t think there she caught it from either Connie. It’s really hard to pinpoint with SO MANY LOCKDOWN BREACHES!! Poor little Macie is now suffering and no child should suffer. I feel sorry for the poor little one. Completely unavoidable if you’d stuck to the rules instead of bending them all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fantastic posts calling her out on her bullshit. I hope she guilty about Macie being ill because it’s solely on Connie for meeting up with others all the damn time.

If seeing her child become ill through her own selfishness doesn’t make her stick to the rules then nothing will. She’s disgusting

Reactions: 6
My arse did she work 3 jobs and not get just £5k to pay for that flat. This is someone who only shops at Waitrose and M&S for food, who spends £100 on leggings and thinks Murad & Charlotte Tilbury are affordable brands. There is no way Mum & Dad didn’t stump up some cash for that flat in Ealing.