Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked my sister for calling her out on the couriers. Connie told her it sounded like she was a courier the way she was defended them, and got really aggressive with her, telling her she that her job is not to defend herself on her own platform. Connie believes that Royal Mail and Courier companies should just do their job properly. I mean seriously Connie, if you are going to accuse people of stealing, with no evidence expect to be called out on it. I was surprised at how defensive and aggressive Connie was towards her.
Sadly it isn’t the first time Connie has been massively aggressive towards people who challenge her bad behaviour. I genuinely think she isn’t a nice person and a lot of what we see is fake af. I hope your sister is ok, she did the right thing defending those guys. Connie hasn’t got a clue what it’s like to have a real job

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She blocked my sister for calling her out on the couriers. Connie told her it sounded like she was a courier the way she was defended them, and got really aggressive with her, telling her she that her job is not to defend herself on her own platform. Connie believes that Royal Mail and Courier companies should just do their job properly. I mean seriously Connie, if you are going to accuse people of stealing, with no evidence expect to be called out on it. I was surprised at how defensive and aggressive Connie was towards her.
Ha ha she’s got a cheek telling people to do their job properly.....

Reactions: 5
Connie now giving us some hot takes on how best to lose weight before lockdown ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In reference to dieting fads she says ‘don’t line their pockets’ ... POT. KETTLE. BLACK CONWOMAN CONNIE!!

I get the impression she’s just a bitchy horrible girl. You can tell from her face, the way she reacts around Macie and the way she says things like ‘men can unfollow me I don’t need you in my space’. She’s a grade A mean girl and I’m glad I don’t know her in real life.

Did you see the necklace she was gifted, a very lovely gift. It had 'Macie-Rae' on one side and Macie's birth date on the other side. Connie said how it was a complete surprise and how the company didn't get in touch to find out those details. Yes I agree, it is a lovely gift, but I can't believe it didn't set off alarm bells for Connie that a random person was able to find out this information about her daughter so readily. What else could people find out about Macie if they looked?

Did you see the necklace she was gifted, a very lovely gift. It had 'Macie-Rae' on one side and Macie's birth date on the other side. Connie said how it was a complete surprise and how the company didn't get in touch to find out those details. Yes I agree, it is a lovely gift, but I can't believe it didn't set off alarm bells for Connie that a random person was able to find out this information about her daughter so readily. What else could people find out about Macie if they looked?
But remember a police woman on Instagram told her there was no issue....

Also I smell more bullshit from Con-nie....maybe didn’t contact her directly but sure they spoke to her management company....

5441C886-393F-48BB-9560-7538794AEF5A.png

Loool bit late for you Connie huns you’re already looks obsessed, materialistic and talentless xox

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Goodness she is so rude and completely lacks emotional intelligence. So she said that there are ‘young girls eating the bare minimum wanting to look like someone who’s had fat sucked out of them’. Does she not realise she is body shaming those who are naturally slim who do not have much fat on them? What a disgusting thing to say.
Let’s flip it around... would Connie say ‘old ladies eating really excessively looking like they’ve had a load of fat pumped into them’ - no because body shaming for Connie is purely only for bigger bodies and not smaller ones and she is happy to body shake those who are naturally slim. Makes me realise that underneath it all Connie is jealous of others. She needs to see a psychologist about the body image issues she has as she is obsessed.

Is she blind to her own faults? She makes money from encouraging/influencing sales of materialistic goods, which include beauty products, weight loss resources and clothing?!
And she’s ‘completely talentless’

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I love how she tried to deflect from the weight obsession with a back acne post as well. Connie’s fixation with body image is all centred on the fact that she’s overweight but of course that doesn’t fit the narrative she’s trying to preach about self love blah blah blah. It’s just a load of tosh really.

Her messages are so mixed....she’s obviously put more weight on, not lost it despite her new week new me bullshit. One minute she’s plugging DNA tests and vitamin drinks, next it’s don’t feel obliged to to keep up with others. She’s obviously jealous of thinner women, I do wonder if she’ll look back at herself in 10 years and think WTF....but then as someone else points out am not sure the emotional intelligence is there for that

Reactions: 3
Connie better be careful now! After Molly may this morning they are clamping down on influencers and then not playing game with competitions and gifted content!

Reactions: 3
Well well well:.. this just goes to show that Connie is FULL to the brim with jealousy towards those who are naturally slim (of which there are many who are and aren’t confident). So now to be slim... Connie is saying those people must be STARVING themselves. She is definitely a girl who called those slim kids at school anorexic. A bully through and through. How dare she body shame others. Two faced.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Here goes another plug on Connie’s nutritional money spinner. Some supplements that she took once 3 months ago have resurfaced...most of the vitamins contained in the sachets can be found in the multivitamins that supermarkets sell for a fraction of the price. Body image is just another currency to Connie when trying to make money

Here goes another plug on Connie’s nutritional money spinner. Some supplements that she took once 3 months ago have resurfaced...most of the vitamins contained in the sachets can be found in the multivitamins that supermarkets sell for a fraction of the price. Body image is just another currency to Connie when trying to make money
Exactly! They hardly did much given she had, and I quote ‘NO ENERGY’ for months on stories from 2 weeks ago. All long time followers know it’s a lie. I bet it doesn’t get more than 200 likes. Also, beauty from the inside out? Connie love, sort your jealousy out first because there is nothing beautiful shining through to your followers.

Reactions: 6
how can she sing the praises of a supplement for making her feel amazing when she's always boring on about how tired she is and she CBA to put washing away for two weeks. She must be really dim to think that people don't see all this and draw their own conclusions that she's just saying whatever she can to try and shill some tit and earn some money.

• Sick
Reactions: 7