Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ontherunrun

So Connie now may have miscarried (for engagement)? This is just so shameless my days! I was impressed to see her actually engaging with Macie in some learning even if all for the gram but then saw it’s just an ad! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She lives in a dream world and just goes to show how self obsessed she is that she thinks she’d have a chance 😳🙄 it’s embarrassing. All she does is sit of her arse whinging, every so often she does a workout or paints her face, if she’s not doing that she’s filling the hole in her face with half prepped food or packet mixes and claiming it’s cooking. 2021 needs to bin her off. Her engagement is shit.

Also is that still the sofa she’s been loaned? It’s filthy. She has no respect for anything.

Oh my word. Does she think her followers are that gullible?

‘I’m going to put my phone away and not post any stories for the next three days so I can enjoy Macie and Ricky’

which otherwise means...

‘F the lot of you, I’m going to be breaching the covid regulations as I am above everyone else and I’ll be tucking into Christmas dinner with 12 people called the simmonds family and don’t want to put my foot in it by uploading a story where you catch a glimpse of us all’

COVIDIOT CONNIE!!

Leaving an open jar of Nutella in front of a toddler and expecting them not to stick their hand in?! Cue the stories tomorrow about Connie being so tired as Macie has been up all night, yes you daft bint because you use your child for shit content on the gram so that’s the price you pay....

Ontherunrun

Lol! Glad Con managed to catch up on the thread since last night. Now it’s a fiver under the mat which unless you got a taxi from around the corner in London wouldn’t bring you very far. More nonsense in my opinion. Why not post something helpful about to how to help etc instead of a load of rubbish making it all about you

I’ve trained for years to do my job in mental health and this has to be my biggest pet peeve. Influencers that come along and do a few weeks of a course and think they’re the dalai lama

• Haha
Wow her response to Rach was very unprofessional. However that’s the reason she isn’t in a professional job - she is not professional and has no business acumen skills.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Please loose women put her on. She’d be savaged by the panel and social media within the hour, leading her to throw a tantrum about how mean everyone is and then might delete all her socials permanently. Which would be fucking fantastic.

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
Right so we’ve established that despite not being a keyworker and not actually having a job other than badly influencing, Connie justifies childcare and preschool because she needs to wash herself, dry her hair and apply fake tan. Is this a joke? Childcare bubbles and preschool places should be for WORKING parents not people who can’t handle caring for their children full time because they want to lay in the bath tub or watch TV. Connie doesn’t live in the real world at all.

Say What

Chatty Member
It’s thanks to people like her that London will be going into Tier 3. No doubt her excuse will be that she uses her parents for childcare. She’s pathetic and all the while selfish people like her continue to spread it around, the longer the government will ban indoor meeting. Connie has no clue what this is like for some people who are childless but not living alone- it means no contact with parents, siblings etc for months on end. She’s a selfish bitch.

• Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
Her a life coach? In what fucking moaning about everything! I give it 2 weeks and she’ll have quit cuz it’s just too much work for her 🙄

Reallyreallyreally

Half arsed attempt to look like she cares about hungry children. ‘This angers me so much’, tags Boris Johnson, forgets about the subject entirely and moves on with her life. Same old Connie
Jumping on the bandwagon so much. What those kids need is some m&s salmon. Or perhaps some of these kids rice packs she has been getting as freebies from tilda. How she can preach from her privileged pedestal i will never understand. Tagging boris on Instagram achieves fuck all, those who truly care campaign for change.

It is what it is

I really don’t understand how someone who lives in a London borough hasn’t walked home alone after 8pm. It boggles my mind that level of privilege. IMHO If she is so above having to do that and put herself in that position then she isn’t really in a position to talk about it. The way she talks about it literally sounds like how I used to gossip in the school play ground. Like Sarah was stupid and, durrr of course I wouldn’t put myself in that position. Who knows what happened between Sarah and Wayne, maybe he showed her his badge and offered her a lift home! If she felt unsafe walking then you might say yes! They are the exact people who are meant to protect us!

Whatever123

VIP Member
I haven’t bothered with watching Connie’s stories or posts the last week because to be honest, she is an absolute nobody and my mind has been consumed by Sarah.

Just caught up with this thread and I’m disgusted. How dare she. She’d put up a fight would she? We’d all hope to escape murder Connie!!! She didn’t choose to be murdered! What an uneducated idiot she is. Sorry, I’m not normally this cruel with words about people, I normally just call people out on their bullshit on here but I’m astounded by her idiocy!

RIP Sarah. I can’t imagine the fear she experienced.

Say What

Chatty Member
I don’t know how she has the nerve to attack politicians over food parcels and then post about a gifted expensive food hamper that she could have given to a family in need. Selfish woman!

MHB28

If you want to feel shit, that’s your choice?! Has she actually put that. We are in the middle of a pandemic/lockdown, it effects everyone differently but I can probably say, everyone has had a bad day or two. Maybe even three! Not by choice, because we are all in a really shitty situation. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry