Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trish88

Most families with a child with special needs will adapt their lives to accommodate the child as much as possible. They choose places to go that are special needs friendly- lots of hotels have multi sensory bedrooms and quiet areas. They leave extra time when travelling so as to have a calm environment without stress or rushing. They will travel at a time of the day when the child is usually at their best. They will make small changes to give the child the best chance for a successful, enjoyable trip. Not toni - remember the Shandon trip. They were running late and under pressure. They dragged poor M out at night time in his PJs when most children are trying to wind down from the day. They were roaring and shouting and shoving a camera in his face. Then it was his fault for having a bad night when they had set him up to fail from the get go. She is an awful parent who expects him to fit into a chaotic lifestyle and its his fault when he can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Let's face it, she just didn't want to take him. I'm honestly speechless at low how she had sank. Even for Toni this is a new evil and proves just how much she regards that poor boy as a burden on her life. She probably knows fine rightly how good airport and theme park accessibility is but it would ruin her "vibe" her false persona of this jetsetting unburdened designer wearing influencer with the perfect husband and perfect daughter swanning around Paris in her berets when in reality she's a disgustingly low absent mother who was rushing around Derry yesterday in her tracksuit and unwashed hair looking about as designer as a piece of used gum under the seat of a translink bus.

I hope karma comes for her on this trip. I hope it's shit. I hope nothing but bad luck befalls her because its all she deserves for leaving that gorgeous disney obsessed poor forgotten boy at home so she can play happy families with her perfectly able bodied daughter.

She might have spent months in the NICU praying for that wee boy but I wholeheartedly believe now what she was praying for was not the boy but the DLA she'd be swimming in for the next 15 years. That's my piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Preened

A beret with a fake Chanel brooch in Paris 🙄 tomorrow it’ll be a striped top, lips like strawberry wine & a string of onions round her neck 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

VioletBear

VIP Member
She has to pay for Maddison to be looked after…first of all she most likely gets carers allowance or direct payments for his care, secondly Maggie may gets to go to Paris and st tropez and bring a friend and she talks about Maddison like he’s a dog booking him into kennels for the week!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 24

secondhandnews

Getting in early with a thread title suggestion

Colour Me Bootiful #14 - you may feel like a leopard but you've never changed your spots

A LEOPARD LIKE! Jesus H. Christ 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Everytime I think of poor M at home with his few dummies and rattle I want to cry, how much he would have loved disney and seeing Mickey Mouse.

She's not even worth insulting at this point she is the most vile disgusting sorry excuse for a mother I've seen since Kate McCann. I hope she chokes on a churro

• Sad
Reactions: 22

derrydynasty

God folks some of these comments would leave her coma toast 😂😂😂

letting MM take a friend for company aye? What about your son. Surely he would like company from time to time.

• Haha
Most families with a child with special needs will adapt their lives to accommodate the child as much as possible. They choose places to go that are special needs friendly- lots of hotels have multi sensory bedrooms and quiet areas. They leave extra time when travelling so as to have a calm environment without stress or rushing. They will travel at a time of the day when the child is usually at their best. They will make small changes to give the child the best chance for a successful, enjoyable trip. Not toni - remember the Shandon trip. They were running late and under pressure. They dragged poor M out at night time in his PJs when most children are trying to wind down from the day. They were roaring and shouting and shoving a camera in his face. Then it was his fault for having a bad night when they had set him up to fail from the get go. She is an awful parent who expects him to fit into a chaotic lifestyle and its his fault when he can't.
And yet, she will sicken our shite on sunday with quotes about being a parent and being a mother. How to be in our children's memories tomorrow we are to be present in their lives today. How parenting isn't about presents its about presence. How her two babies made her the woman she is today and she was taught by the strongest woman in the world .. or something along those lines.
Also, imagine your life being so boring that you wait around all day for "22.22 on the 02 2022"
stacks of crack in that house 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
The reels 🙄
The preaching 🙄
The hypocrisy 🙄

Making your bed is not a new trendy phenomenon. People have been making their bed for as long as bed sheets have existed. It’s all part of keeping a house clean and tidy. Why is this a brand new concept to her?

Please don’t all pile on me for saying this but in my experience, people that preach “be kind” are the absolute worst. Kindness is not a new concept, it’s just being hijacked by the virtue signallers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Imagine abandoning your children, going on holiday, paying £700 a night to stay in luxury - and all you can think to do with your time is to make reels for the benefit of your “headers” (haters to those of us who can speak)? She’d be as well praying for herself than praying for us.

• Heart

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Let's face it, she just didn't want to take him. I'm honestly speechless at low how she had sank. Even for Toni this is a new evil and proves just how much she regards that poor boy as a burden on her life. She probably knows fine rightly how good airport and theme park accessibility is but it would ruin her "vibe" her false persona of this jetsetting unburdened designer wearing influencer with the perfect husband and perfect daughter swanning around Paris in her berets when in reality she's a disgustingly low absent mother who was rushing around Derry yesterday in her tracksuit and unwashed hair looking about as designer as a piece of used gum under the seat of a translink bus.

I hope karma comes for her on this trip. I hope it's shit. I hope nothing but bad luck befalls her because its all she deserves for leaving that gorgeous disney obsessed poor forgotten boy at home so she can play happy families with her perfectly able bodied daughter.

She might have spent months in the NICU praying for that wee boy but I wholeheartedly believe now what she was praying for was not the boy but the DLA she'd be swimming in for the next 15 years. That's my piece.
Agreed. 💯

Also Toni in case you didn't notice, your perfect husband is gay as the day is long, your perfect daughter is a spoilt selfish bully, and your perfect life is FAKE AS FUCK

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Why should she bring M. He is such an inconvenience to her and would ruin her holiday. God forbid MM has a terrible time.
Why try and give M a good time when it would ruin her own time and MMs time.
Between the 2 parents, not 1 could look after M.
Gives no fucks about there disabled child. Buy no problem spending his benefits on themselves.
To keep M happy, it's a few pound in the poundshop and the other spoilt brat of a daughter is given holidays to London and Paris.
You're an absolute disgrace Toni. 100 fucking percent

• Heart
I'm torn on this one. Disneyland is one thing, M would definitely love seeing Mickey and all but it's the flights I'd be more concerned about. If he can't handle a flight I don't see why forcing him into one makes any sense either. That being said, there are numerous mascot companies around northern Ireland that she could have hired for the warehouse and turned it into a Disney themed silent party for him. Although could never be silent with Toni screeching in his face with a camera but she could have tried to be quiet for an hour for a change.
He was able to be dragged on a flight to the US when she was living the high life with Cliona so a flight to Paris is minimal compared to that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I never post about Toni because its obvious that she is not wise, the lift does not go to the top for her and most of her family but im just getting a bit sick of her shite.
It feels like everything she does is for Instagram, jumping on the bed for example, it looks like forced fun for insta. Her outfit the other day in Paris, fancy flip flops and a chain handbag, not practical at all. Paris in March can be quite cold and we all know on a city break you need comfortable shoes for walking and maybe a crossbody bag but oh no, not our Toni, she needs to look tres chic en Paris. God bless her wit. Oh and whilst I'm on a rant, I wish she went to school the day the teacher taught how to use the word SINCE. Toni seems to use the word FROM instead. Herself and Paul are two complete and utter simpletons.

mcsparkle12

I’ve done Disney Paris with my disabled child.
Belfast international airport will assist from the main entrance right through priority security and priority boarding. We booked private transport from Paris airport to Disney. Once in the park we were assisted with queue jumps, quiet area to watch the illumination show as well as other “perks” to make the experience as smooth as possible.
She just can’t be bothered with having to provide him with the extra care he needs. Doesn’t want to do it at home so why the fuck would she want it to interfere with her holidays.
I’m disgusted with her.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Guess what. Seperate room. Paul flat arse was on a balcony facing another building, which is the back of the hotel and Tonis balcony has a view of the eiffel tower which is the front of the hotel.
Screenshot_20220318-105801_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20220318-110004_Maps.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20