Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A beret with a fake Chanel brooch in Paris 🙄 tomorrow it’ll be a striped top, lips like strawberry wine & a string of onions round her neck 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion
"Family" trip to paris with their golden child but can't hide the evil that's behind that fake free smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the tik toc please I've 2nd hand embarrassment for him. Are they sharing a room did mm see this? Any wonder the wee witch is sick today cant Blame her either

Reactions: 5
How can MM go to school after her mother posting that video of her father..im nearly 40 and the embarrassment would kill me

Reactions: 7
How can MM go to school after her mother posting that video of her father..im nearly 40 and the embarrassment would kill me
cos she's just as bad as her mother. Full of attitude, full of herself and a wee bully that acts the victim.
There's no such thing as bad attention in that household.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion -

fake tit and a Paris trip.

No harm but they must’ve left Paul’s arse in Derry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t help but think about Little M left at home this week.
I wonder do they phone and speak with him to let him hear their voices or do they just forget about him as per usual?! Toni Tit constantly reminds us that M understands everything she says and makes expression or prove his knowledge, but I wonder does he know they’re away having a great time, that I’m sure he would SO enjoy, to be left at home, simply because his “mum” thinks he’s an inconvenience.

I’d love to go see that wee boy and treat him like a proper child should be treated, spoilt, treated and nurtured. Not forsaken, scorned and ditched.
Eugh, God love the wee mite x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor wee M has parents who are complete strangers wanting to care for him and treat him how he should be.

The cretins that are supposed to be his parents have made it blatantly obvious to iver 47,000 people they don't care for the poor cub.

I haven't been able to see her goings on for about a month but never have been as glad. The thought alone of them deserting him every fortnight is sickening

Reactions: 9
I agree with everything posted on this thread the past few days - saddened but no surprised at their antics tbh -and have F all else to add except to say Paul ye need to size up in them boxers son 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.