Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually heart broken for that wee boy. I have a lump in my throat thinking about it. So many couples out there praying and wishing for a baby and she uses that gorgeous miracle as a bank note to fund her lifestyle and gain sympathy. How are none of her "followers" questioning this? Surely there are parents with maternal instincts and empathy who follow her.
as soon as someone asks they will be blocked..I can't imagine going on holidays and leaving him behind..I get that things overwhelm him but the more she does with him the more he will be able to adapt

Reactions: 8
Awh guys come on sure poor MM gets nothing because she’s had to go without so much due to having a brother with disabilities, you wouldn’t begrudge them this one and only trip away…no wait…

• Haha
I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but nope she's proven yet again what a waste of space she is. Poor M and shame on Paul for yet again allowing her to leave out their son.

I'm not shocked and I'm not surprised 🤷🏻‍♀️

Obviously reading here. But what i don't understand is the airport has special assistance for people with disabilities similar and more advanced than M's. I didn't think she could stoop much lower, i wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire. Im not even sad anymore, its sheer anger at how she believes her own excuses as to why she leaves everyone else to rear her son.

Reactions: 17
Her story up there in the airport & she’s saying about how guilty they feel. Give me strength. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Obviously reading here. But what i don't understand is the airport has special assistance for people with disabilities similar and more advanced than M's. I didn't think she could stoop much lower, i wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire. Im not even sad anymore, its sheer anger at how she believes her own excuses as to why she leaves everyone else to rear her son.
I guarantee you, the airport would accommodate his needs as best they could. The same may not be said for their destination but if all was planned and organised well in advance, I’m sure it’s possible. The bottom line is, they don’t want the hassle. They want to swan about with MM, squandering all their ill gotten gains. Mark my words, they will have him in residential care in the not too distant future, first chance they get.

Her story up there in the airport & she’s saying about how guilty they feel. Give me strength. 🙄
Playing to the audience 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’ve done Disney Paris with my disabled child.
Belfast international airport will assist from the main entrance right through priority security and priority boarding. We booked private transport from Paris airport to Disney. Once in the park we were assisted with queue jumps, quiet area to watch the illumination show as well as other “perks” to make the experience as smooth as possible.
She just can’t be bothered with having to provide him with the extra care he needs. Doesn’t want to do it at home so why the duck would she want it to interfere with her holidays.
I’m disgusted with her.

Reactions: 21
That is absolutely shocking!! I’ve friends who’ve just gone to Boston with their disabled and autistic son who requires oxygen and so much assistance was given to them because they took the time and the care to plan for his needs. That infuriates me so much, additional needs are greatly accommodated these days there’s no call to leave children out constantly! This isn’t a one off, it’s all the time, they should be nurturing that child and helping him reach his maximum potential. He’s just existing with them.

Reactions: 10
As someone said earlier, there was no problem taking him to America when Cliona was involved 🤷🏻‍♀️

And Disney do sensory special days specifically for children who can't handle the overload

She is actually disgusting!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve done Disney Paris with my disabled child.
Belfast international airport will assist from the main entrance right through priority security and priority boarding. We booked private transport from Paris airport to Disney. Once in the park we were assisted with queue jumps, quiet area to watch the illumination show as well as other “perks” to make the experience as smooth as possible.
She just can’t be bothered with having to provide him with the extra care he needs. Doesn’t want to do it at home so why the duck would she want it to interfere with her holidays.
I’m disgusted with her.
I have been to Disneyland Paris too with my child with disabilities and i have to say they are amazing, disney in america is a different story, not accommodating at all.
She just cant be bothered with her own son, sure she cant even take him out a walk by herself.

Let's face it, she just didn't want to take him. I'm honestly speechless at low how she had sank. Even for Toni this is a new evil and proves just how much she regards that poor boy as a burden on her life. She probably knows fine rightly how good airport and theme park accessibility is but it would ruin her "vibe" her false persona of this jetsetting unburdened designer wearing influencer with the perfect husband and perfect daughter swanning around Paris in her berets when in reality she's a disgustingly low absent mother who was rushing around Derry yesterday in her tracksuit and unwashed hair looking about as designer as a piece of used gum under the seat of a translink bus.

I hope karma comes for her on this trip. I hope it's tit. I hope nothing but bad luck befalls her because its all she deserves for leaving that gorgeous disney obsessed poor forgotten boy at home so she can play happy families with her perfectly able bodied daughter.

She might have spent months in the NICU praying for that wee boy but I wholeheartedly believe now what she was praying for was not the boy but the DLA she'd be swimming in for the next 15 years. That's my piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's face it, she just didn't want to take him. I'm honestly speechless at low how she had sank. Even for Toni this is a new evil and proves just how much she regards that poor boy as a burden on her life. She probably knows fine rightly how good airport and theme park accessibility is but it would ruin her "vibe" her false persona of this jetsetting unburdened designer wearing influencer with the perfect husband and perfect daughter swanning around Paris in her berets when in reality she's a disgustingly low absent mother who was rushing around Derry yesterday in her tracksuit and unwashed hair looking about as designer as a piece of used gum under the seat of a translink bus.

I hope karma comes for her on this trip. I hope it's tit. I hope nothing but bad luck befalls her because its all she deserves for leaving that gorgeous disney obsessed poor forgotten boy at home so she can play happy families with her perfectly able bodied daughter.

She might have spent months in the NICU praying for that wee boy but I wholeheartedly believe now what she was praying for was not the boy but the DLA she'd be swimming in for the next 15 years. That's my piece.
Agreed. 💯

Also Toni in case you didn't notice, your perfect husband is gay as the day is long, your perfect daughter is a spoilt selfish bully, and your perfect life is FAKE AS duck

Reactions: 22

Amen.

Reactions: 5
God I’m angry. That poor wee mite deserves so much more than that selfish, self absorbed excuse of a mother he has. I used to pity Paul and think he was, behind it all, a good father but I was wrong! They’re all vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Who can this be reported to? I’m sorry but naw, talk about discrimination… within your own family!

I swear to duck I’d love to go and take that waine off her myself because I wouldn’t begrudge the waine a damn thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.