Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly speechless and disgusted at her posts today. How anyone continues to support her I don't know. She knows every trick in the book so trying to refund money for carers.

She wants to see the world this year. She'll do just about anything to avoid parenting that poor boy when she can just pay someone else to watch him. Like someone said its like she's booking a dog into a kennel.

She's nothing but a dirty unwashed benefit scrounger with a gay husband and failing business. I hope her day is coming.

Reactions: 18
When she said she’d booked St.Tropez for 4 I stupidly thought that included Madison but no she’d rather take one of MM’s friends than her son. Didn’t she post videos before of Madison enjoying himself on the beach in Buncrana? What makes her think he wouldn’t love a beach holiday?

Reactions: 13
When she said she’d booked St.Tropez for 4 I stupidly thought that included Madison but no she’d rather take one of MM’s friends than her son. Didn’t she post videos before of Madison enjoying himself on the beach in Buncrana? What makes her think he wouldn’t love a beach holiday?
I no doubt M would enjoy it. It would be Toni's holiday that would be spoiled.

She is one selfish witch. Two holidays planned and possibly a third for her birthday and M gets....a dummy and a fidget spinner 🤷🏻‍♀️

Says it all 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I no doubt M would enjoy it. It would be Toni's holiday that would be spoiled.

She is one selfish witch. Two holidays planned and possibly a third for her birthday and M gets....a dummy and a fidget spinner 🤷🏻‍♀️

Says it all 🤮
Are they not terrified that god forbid something would happen to him when they’re away?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are they not terrified that god forbid something would happen to him when they’re away?
Jesus don’t be giving her ideas that will be the next thing she comes out with that they can’t predict how Madison will be and could take a medical turn. Fact waiting for it

Reactions: 7
Dick turban 🤣

Consintrated 🤦🏻‍♀️

How is one person so stupid?

Having a good read on here, now trying to justify all the spending. Sure Toni 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah they were away, in Newry or Belfast possibly, and he did have a siezure and she went on like he'd done it on purpose 🤮 like spoiled her weekend 🙄 it wasn't that long ago and I was raging with her for being a selfish bastard and not showing an ounce of concern that her child might not be ok 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is scum

• Sad
Reactions: 12
God folks some of these comments would leave her coma toast 😂😂😂

letting MM take a friend for company aye? What about your son. Surely he would like company from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God folks some of these comments would leave her coma toast 😂😂😂

letting MM take a friend for company aye? What about your son. Surely he would like company from time to time.
Cant have MM living in Ms shadow. Cretter has done that her whole life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Houl on, was she not saying she had caught MMs bug, and now she's in the salon working on people sick? Dirty witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Most families with a child with special needs will adapt their lives to accommodate the child as much as possible. They choose places to go that are special needs friendly- lots of hotels have multi sensory bedrooms and quiet areas. They leave extra time when travelling so as to have a calm environment without stress or rushing. They will travel at a time of the day when the child is usually at their best. They will make small changes to give the child the best chance for a successful, enjoyable trip. Not toni - remember the Shandon trip. They were running late and under pressure. They dragged poor M out at night time in his PJs when most children are trying to wind down from the day. They were roaring and shouting and shoving a camera in his face. Then it was his fault for having a bad night when they had set him up to fail from the get go. She is an awful parent who expects him to fit into a chaotic lifestyle and its his fault when he can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Most families with a child with special needs will adapt their lives to accommodate the child as much as possible. They choose places to go that are special needs friendly- lots of hotels have multi sensory bedrooms and quiet areas. They leave extra time when travelling so as to have a calm environment without stress or rushing. They will travel at a time of the day when the child is usually at their best. They will make small changes to give the child the best chance for a successful, enjoyable trip. Not toni - remember the Shandon trip. They were running late and under pressure. They dragged poor M out at night time in his PJs when most children are trying to wind down from the day. They were roaring and shouting and shoving a camera in his face. Then it was his fault for having a bad night when they had set him up to fail from the get go. She is an awful parent who expects him to fit into a chaotic lifestyle and its his fault when he can't.
And yet, she will sicken our shite on sunday with quotes about being a parent and being a mother. How to be in our children's memories tomorrow we are to be present in their lives today. How parenting isn't about presents its about presence. How her two babies made her the woman she is today and she was taught by the strongest woman in the world .. or something along those lines.
Also, imagine your life being so boring that you wait around all day for "22.22 on the 02 2022"
stacks of crack in that house 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.