Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking more if she doesn’t get any action from Paul. Or do you think if he’s desperate he just comes in the back door?
I'd say she pegs him and he closes his eyes and pretends she's the Butcher Boy🍆🍆🤣🤣

I'd say her wee flaps are as dusty as the Sahara🤣🤣🤣 but going by all the rumours about him. He's been dicked by half the gay Community of Derry and some of Donegal🤣🤣 that's why he's always walking with that aul waddle like he tit himself 🤣🤣

Walking up Pump street to cream his wee horn lol🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1140211
Dying that that comment under her video of the Mickey Mouse parade. Surprised Pauline didn't get a blocking for that comment. I don't know her to know if it was intentional or not. 😅
Lurker here but had to comment once I seen this 🤣 Pauline is a lovely classroom assistant and works with vulnerable children also. Her comment definitely wasn’t intentional. she thinks they took M also I’m guessing but of course they didn’t as he would be took much bother for toni 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually know anyone who gets their brows done by CMB anymore? Remember when it was THE place to go for brows! These days her only clients seem to be Paula Pube Brows and a few aunties and the rest are no shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has to pay for Maddison to be looked after…first of all she most likely gets carers allowance or direct payments for his care, secondly Maggie may gets to go to Paris and st tropez and bring a friend and she talks about Maddison like he’s a dog booking him into kennels for the week!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jesus she has several more trips planned for the '3 of them'. Absolutely disgraceful that they leave M behind every time.
Paris and St Tropez 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone actually know anyone who gets their brows done by CMB anymore? Remember when it was THE place to go for brows! These days her only clients seem to be Paula Pube Brows and a few aunties and the rest are no shows.
I know a woman who does and I am still shocked when I see her tag cmb every month or so. Seems to be the girl at code is the girl to go to these days

Reactions: 3
Excuse me I had one a few pages back got 24 likes. 🤣 but the leopard is a cracker
Aw I’m sorry 😢 No good if it’s not in the last few pages of the thread though, it’s too difficult to find when creating a new thread. Sure submit it again on these last few pages 😘

Just a wee note to anyone with a thread title suggestion, please type “thread title suggestion” when submitting one. Makes it easier to find on the thread to see the one with most likes 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has to pay for Maddison to be looked after…first of all she most likely gets carers allowance or direct payments for his care, secondly Maggie may gets to go to Paris and st tropez and bring a friend and she talks about Maddison like he’s a dog booking him into kennels for the week!
Swear to god like

Reactions: 2
Absolutely disgusted by her posts about school and education. Any excuse to go away, even if it means sacrificing her daughters schooling, but sure she can fake an illness and live on benefits too. My god there is no prospects there

Reactions: 10
Never out the door she says.. the dickheads out and about more often than I ever was even before I had wanes FFS 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Never out the door she says.. the dickheads out and about more often than I ever was even before I had wanes FFS 🤦‍♀️
Exactly this. Clearly only kidding herself. Trying to live with her own conscience - assuming she has one!

Whatever helps you sleep at night Toni 😉

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.