Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesnโ€™t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for CMB

Thanks and congratulations to @passthepopcornnai for the winning thread title ๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Anyone fancy the recap? I havenโ€™t been keeping up to date with her latest shenanigans ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She hardly didnโ€™t notice her eyebrows all day. And surely Paul wouldโ€™ve said to her. Anything for content ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Commenting to keep on thread..

blocked from her stories but your posts are keeping me entertained on the scallybag from Creggan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok itโ€™s official!!
Paul is as pathetic as her and my pity for him has just gone out the window.

I feel for M and MM even more so now ๐Ÿ’”

He couldn't look any more camp if he tried. He gives me such an ick ๐Ÿคข

They were talking to each other through such gritted teeth too, he's so done with her tit. ๐Ÿคฃ
Naw I think she has converted him into the false, fame hungry, uncaring parent that she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Attention seeking sausage loving bastard is what he is. ๐Ÿคฃ stripping off in the back of her stories probably hoping his boyfriend will catch a glimpse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wonder how much she's added onto her prices for those ridiculously impractical refreshments. Can you imagine getting your brows waxed while trying to balance a flimsy tray and glass tea pot on your knee. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Attention seeking sausage loving bastard is what he is. ๏ฟผ stripping off in the back of her stories probably hoping his boyfriend will catch a glimpse.
Oh they both knew what they were doing here.
Theres no way Paul didnt know that she was videoing. He was 2 feet behind her.
But she posted that video anyway and then started again what she was saying in the next post. She didnt have to post Paul. Especially if she redid the video

Reactions: 8
Wonder how much she's added onto her prices for those ridiculously impractical refreshments. Can you imagine getting your brows waxed while trying to balance a flimsy tray and glass tea pot on your knee. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Surely that has to be a health and safety issue?

Reactions: 2
Oh they both knew what they were doing here.
Theres no way Paul didnt know that she was videoing. He was 2 feet behind her.
But she posted that video anyway and then started again what she was saying in the next post. She didnt have to post Paul. Especially if she redid the video
Definitely doing it for all his bits on side to show that heโ€™s hers ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be that person but what happened? Unfortunately my damn job is getting in the way of me being jealously obsessed with Toni! I canโ€™t see anything ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.