Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting in early with a thread title suggestion

Colour Me Bootiful #14 - you may feel like a leopard but you've never changed your spots

A LEOPARD LIKE! Jesus H. Christ 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A leopard? Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

“I’m getting a PCR before I get 100 messages telling me these aren’t accurate” 🙄

1. You have your messages turned off
2. Nobody made you post pictures of your LFTs so don’t post if you don’t want comments. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 12
You’re not even supposed to get a PCR test unless you have tested positive on a lateral flow & have symptoms

Reactions: 11
Getting in early with a thread title suggestion

Colour Me Bootiful #14 - you may feel like a leopard but you've never changed your spots

A LEOPARD LIKE! Jesus H. Christ 😭😭😭
When I tell you tea came out my nose

Im on my tea break in work, sitting having a snoop on Instagram. Seen the leopard comment nearly died. I can't stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I tell you tea came out my nose

Im on my tea break in work, sitting having a snoop on Instagram. Seen the leopard comment nearly died. I can't stop laughing
She's up in Creggan now pacing around on all fours, climbing trees and licking herself clean (would explain a lot)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably nothing wrong with her, just wants an excuse to wallow in her pit after her holidays in case she has to parent her own son

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just incase anyone wants to send her a wee message, she has her story replies off but you can message her if you go into her page😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now before I get told off I totally don’t doubt that M has moments of the day when he finds things stressful both with his family and carers but I seen him out with his carers today in a busy store with a lot of noise, nothing compared to Disney land but still very noisy and he was also in a busy queue. The poor boy looked fine he was looking around him taken everything in.

What actually annoyed me more that he has no privacy straight away I knew from looking at him who he was his name everything and that’s ok for family friends or someone in the community all of which I am not.

The wee darling ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 19
WHAT????? She didn’t know how to peg-feed her own child! It’s easy.
I can't quite remember the full wording (because I was too busy parenting my children and keeping them safe during the start of the pandemic, not swanning around the Range getting 426 different types of storage baskets for biscuits and spuds 👀)
But it was to the effect of "now I know what Paul and M's carers go through"

Ffs the woman was only taught how to boil water because of lockdown.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220321-140539_Instagram.jpg

Dying that that comment under her video of the Mickey Mouse parade. Surprised Pauline didn't get a blocking for that comment. I don't know her to know if it was intentional or not. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said she would, I said that would be great as I would be unfollowing anyway as don’t want to follow someone like her. She took no responsibility and but it all back on to me
I'm not one bit surprised she turned it on you or accepted any responsibility.

When her text messages came out she blamed her sister ffs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.