Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post about Toni because its obvious that she is not wise, the lift does not go to the top for her and most of her family but im just getting a bit sick of her shite.
It feels like everything she does is for Instagram, jumping on the bed for example, it looks like forced fun for insta. Her outfit the other day in Paris, fancy flip flops and a chain handbag, not practical at all. Paris in March can be quite cold and we all know on a city break you need comfortable shoes for walking and maybe a crossbody bag but oh no, not our Toni, she needs to look tres chic en Paris. God bless her wit. Oh and whilst I'm on a rant, I wish she went to school the day the teacher taught how to use the word SINCE. Toni seems to use the word FROM instead. Herself and Paul are two complete and utter simpletons.

Reactions: 21
I'm sure they've had enough practice but they really fake being a happy family of 3 so well. Not one bit of guilt or homesickness for that poor boy.

Reactions: 11
There's people with babies in prams in a queue, shock, horror. Some people actually look after their kids Toni and i am sure you have seen a lot of disabled children there too with their loving families

Reactions: 12
Paul jumping on the bed with his bogging trainers and then breaking up a bun for a bird that some poor minimum wage Disney workers gonna have to clean up when they leave - they really are boggin

Reactions: 12
Paul jumping on the bed with his bogging trainers and then breaking up a bun for a bird that some poor minimum wage Disney workers gonna have to clean up when they leave - they really are boggin
It's so mad there seems to be no self awareness what's so ever. They just live in their own wee selfish bubble and think that they're impenetrable, no rules apply to them and they've no need for manners it's disgusting.

Screenshot_20220319-113835_Instagram.jpg

As if the creepy Daddy/Daughter communion dance couldn't be topped we have a Disney proposal style photo 🤢 weird vibes

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
catching up here and seen on Paul’s CMB Instagram shared photos from Toni tit, my mind is literally blown away here. Madisons birthday past, Madison is a Mickey Mouse fan, but correct me because I must of banged my head. Are they at Disneyland and the forgotten child is no where to be seen, call me crazy I thought Disneyland is able to adapt to children who have addition needs. So what the heck… madison could of easily gone to that. Toni no harm you spiteful woman I hope he gets taken into care and that way he has a better life without you using him. By duck she really has angered me now.

catching up here and seen on Paul’s CMB Instagram shared photos from Toni tit, my mind is literally blown away here. Madisons birthday past, Madison is a Mickey Mouse fan, but correct me because I must of banged my head. Are they at Disneyland and the forgotten child is no where to be seen, call me crazy I thought Disneyland is able to adapt to children who have addition needs. So what the heck… madison could of easily gone to that. Toni no harm you spiteful woman I hope he gets taken into care and that way he has a better life without you using him. By duck she really has angered me now.
I know 🤷🏻‍♀️ what more can we say 🤷🏻‍♀️ absolutely shocking behaviour isn't it 😣

Made a million times worse by Gay Paul pretend proposing to his daughter 🤮 why are they so bleeping creepy 🤮

Has anyone actually ever reported Toni for neglect to social services? 02871314090
I have definitely had enough, and be making the phone call on Monday to say madison is being neglected and the proof is in her Instagram posts.

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ she cannot talk in those dentures or whatever they are. 🤣 Everything is slurred it sounds like she's wearing those wee plastic dracula fangs you get at Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone actually ever reported Toni for neglect to social services? 02871314090
I have definitely had enough, and be making the phone call on Monday to say madison is being neglected and the proof is in her Instagram posts.
Nothing will b done about it as per usual. Its so sad to say but they know every trick in the book.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.