Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what. Seperate room. Paul flat arse was on a balcony facing another building, which is the back of the hotel and Tonis balcony has a view of the eiffel tower which is the front of the hotel.
Screenshot_20220318-105801_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20220318-110004_Maps.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The hotel has rooms that sleep up to 4 people so they didn't need seperate rooms because there was 3 of them

Reactions: 5
Everytime I think of poor M at home with his few dummies and rattle I want to cry, how much he would have loved disney and seeing Mickey Mouse.

She's not even worth insulting at this point she is the most vile disgusting sorry excuse for a mother I've seen since Kate McCann. I hope she chokes on a churro

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hope she gets fucked out the top window of that ride and pisses AND shites herself. First video I've watched since her trip. Maybe I'm behind on this but I notice you can't reply to her stories...is this new?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Colour Me Bootiful #14: An “unreel” trip without Maddison

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:
Colour Me Bootiful #14: An “unreel” trip without Maddison
It’s really sad considering his DLA would’ve paid for it. Had she have taken him, they would’ve got passes which meant no queues. Paris caters so much for the disabled and I’ve been more times that enough to know!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.