Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be carrying the bags and the suitcases too while Toni ToneDeaf swans on ahead sticking her camera in everyones faces

Its so hard to tell if Ms going. I feel like the parents are a good sign because her Da watches him sometimes but at the same time I feel she would have mentioned it in Ms birthday post if he was.
Yeah she would want the acolade of her taking him to Disneyland. I really don't think he'll be going. Which is very sad but not surprising

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really dont think they r takin him either to be honest and it's absolutely heartbreaking

• Sad
I'm torn on this one. Disneyland is one thing, M would definitely love seeing Mickey and all but it's the flights I'd be more concerned about. If he can't handle a flight I don't see why forcing him into one makes any sense either. That being said, there are numerous mascot companies around northern Ireland that she could have hired for the warehouse and turned it into a Disney themed silent party for him. Although could never be silent with Toni screeching in his face with a camera but she could have tried to be quiet for an hour for a change.

Reactions: 12
It's definitely not for M and he is not going.
If he was going, she would have broadcasted all over her instagram that she got him a trip to disneyland for his birthday.
We all know how much he loves disney. She posts that.
If she goes to disney without him, then that is an act of evil from both of them.
But we are just specuating at the moment about Disney so let's not get over worked up about it.

Reactions: 8
She's a photo on with MM and saying finally MM can get to enjoy her Christmas present. So it's deffs not for M's birthday

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm torn on this one. Disneyland is one thing, M would definitely love seeing Mickey and all but it's the flights I'd be more concerned about. If he can't handle a flight I don't see why forcing him into one makes any sense either. That being said, there are numerous mascot companies around northern Ireland that she could have hired for the warehouse and turned it into a Disney themed silent party for him. Although could never be silent with Toni screeching in his face with a camera but she could have tried to be quiet for an hour for a change.
He was able to be dragged on a flight to the US when she was living the high life with Cliona so a flight to Paris is minimal compared to that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like her outfit today..
MM has just started a new school and is already off on her first week, no value at all for education

Mm gets London for birthdays.....
Paris/Disney for Christmas...wat does m get...
Fidget toys and left behind time and time again.....
Disgrace....he has no life at all outside of those 4 walls at home..maybe if they took him out more he would get used 2 going places....
Too lazy for that big lazy lump....

Reactions: 14
I was actually coming to say I hated her outfit. It's really dated and she looks like a gobshite
Outfit is quite funny. She’s a wannabe “real housewives” 🤣 what age is she? 37? She’s so dated looking. Meanwhile Paul and his ripped jeans looking like he’s stepped right out of a 💩 90’s boyband.

If they actually worked for the money they have, they wouldn’t be so frivolous.

You are all correct, she thought nothing of taking M on a flight to America, when she was living the high life with Cliona - and letting Paul travel with him alone after a medical emergency.

MM really needs an education behind her or she will just end up a benefit scrounging wannabe like the rest of them. Although they aren’t exactly instilling values, morals or work ethic in her.

in Belfast Airport myself, herself, Maggie may and paul are here
Are the rest of the Clampett’s there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I am actually heart broken for that wee boy. I have a lump in my throat thinking about it. So many couples out there praying and wishing for a baby and she uses that gorgeous miracle as a bank note to fund her lifestyle and gain sympathy. How are none of her "followers" questioning this? Surely there are parents with maternal instincts and empathy who follow her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.