Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

themdirtysrs

Guys some tea, so my best friend is gay and he’s from around Derry area but he’s on a website that meets guys (Not Grindr) and he has just got naked pictures of Paul, the en-suite in the bed room seems to be a popular place of him taking the pictures 😂😂😂 can but can’t believe it!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Toni! How dare you ! Your child is 15 years of age. It’s a pad he wears. For his dignity. It is not a nappy! If you had to wear it. Would you like somebody to tell the world you wore a nappy. I don’t fucking think so !!! A nappy is for a baby. Give your fucking head a bounce of the wall doll and have some respect for your son!

Wife Paul. Bounce yours too for letting that shitshow open her mouth

• Heart
her sons difficulties and disabilities should be enough to get her out of bed in the morning. If that child has the ability to get out of bed every day and struggle through the sensory issues, the peg feeds, the frustrations of not being able to communicate, then she should be able to do the same instead of being a petty immature scrotum on the hunt for attention. That poor boy has absolutely no support or drive from his mother. She should be absolutely ashamed but then again she wont be bothered as its all about her. People need a licence for a dog but she has kids in her care.

• Heart

derrydynasty

Will someone tell putin that Toni’s praying for Ukraine so he can’t invade them? I would but wee putz has me blocked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now before I get told off I totally don’t doubt that M has moments of the day when he finds things stressful both with his family and carers but I seen him out with his carers today in a busy store with a lot of noise, nothing compared to Disney land but still very noisy and he was also in a busy queue. The poor boy looked fine he was looking around him taken everything in.

What actually annoyed me more that he has no privacy straight away I knew from looking at him who he was his name everything and that’s ok for family friends or someone in the community all of which I am not.

The wee darling ❤

• Sad

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Nobody asked her nothing about the trip/costs. You can see by the engagement on her posts this trip hasn't gone down well with her followers so she is coming on to justify why they and mm deserve it
I’d love to know how people asked her anything as she’s had comments on stories disabled for at least 2.5 years and there are very few comments on her posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s a liar. “normal people”? Does she mean people who work for their money and save to afford Disney holidays? Does she mean people who aren’t lazy, lying, selfish, narcissists? Does she mean people who bring ALL their children on holiday? Toni certainly is not the slightest bit “normal”.

I’m just going to say it, I’m a proud Derry “wan”. I’m proud of my city, proud of it’s people and proud to talk about it wherever I go or whoever I meet, but I’m so embarrassed that anyone would think she is an example of what Derry folk are like. There’s strong accents, then there’s her. There’s colloquialisms and slang, then there’s her. There’s being lazy, then there’s her. She’s an affront to Derry and a constant source of embarrassment 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart

VioletBear

VIP Member
I searched for the tea spill 2022 page it comes up like this.

As for Toni’s Disney posts - they would break your heart knowing there is a child not there who would love it.
What gets me is she kept posting videos of the queues and saying M would hate this as if she’s trying to justify it to everyone BUT M wouldn’t have had to queue in the long lines. He’d have got priority admission to everything and accommodations made for him 😡

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
I'm honestly speechless and disgusted at her posts today. How anyone continues to support her I don't know. She knows every trick in the book so trying to refund money for carers.

She wants to see the world this year. She'll do just about anything to avoid parenting that poor boy when she can just pay someone else to watch him. Like someone said its like she's booking a dog into a kennel.

She's nothing but a dirty unwashed benefit scrounger with a gay husband and failing business. I hope her day is coming.

Reactions: 18
I am actually heart broken for that wee boy. I have a lump in my throat thinking about it. So many couples out there praying and wishing for a baby and she uses that gorgeous miracle as a bank note to fund her lifestyle and gain sympathy. How are none of her "followers" questioning this? Surely there are parents with maternal instincts and empathy who follow her.

• Sad
  • Heart

BorderHopper

I second this
Why should she bring M. He is such an inconvenience to her and would ruin her holiday. God forbid MM has a terrible time.
Why try and give M a good time when it would ruin her own time and MMs time.
Between the 2 parents, not 1 could look after M.
Gives no fucks about there disabled child. Buy no problem spending his benefits on themselves.
To keep M happy, it's a few pound in the poundshop and the other spoilt brat of a daughter is given holidays to London and Paris.
You're an absolute disgrace Toni. 100 fucking percent
I second this 1 MILLION PERCENT!!!

You can slag off the brides, bitch about your friends Toni… but THIS is as low as you can get. Fucking disgusting!!!

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220325-115416_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220325-115407_Instagram.jpg
Did anyone else notice the dirt on Paul's nails 🤢 and working on clients with an uncovered open wound on his hand! 😱 Their hygiene standards are honestly atrocious! Filthy pit of a salon. Those two gulpins could use a scrub of detol on themselves and all.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Paul jumping on the bed with his bogging trainers and then breaking up a bun for a bird that some poor minimum wage Disney workers gonna have to clean up when they leave - they really are boggin
It's so mad there seems to be no self awareness what's so ever. They just live in their own wee selfish bubble and think that they're impenetrable, no rules apply to them and they've no need for manners it's disgusting.

Screenshot_20220319-113835_Instagram.jpg

As if the creepy Daddy/Daughter communion dance couldn't be topped we have a Disney proposal style photo 🤢 weird vibes

Last edited:
  • Sick

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Does he always have a separate room when they go away? Surely he sleeps in the same room as her at home?
That wee blade has a face you'd wana slap she always looks so smug. No doubt Toni well stop somewhere tomorrow and get him 1 of them touristy tshirts my family fucked off again and all I got brought home was this lousy tshirt

• Haha

hello899

VIP Member
Her posts make me so angry..Sharing posts about the tragic and harrowing issues in the Ukraine and then the next post a box of poxy chocolate covered strawberries