Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judsmum

Chatty Member
How has she become a body positivity campaigner? I'm sure she was all leanin15 not long ago....
What I can’t stand is the whole ‘inclusivity’ and ‘diversity’ bollocks on there. No it isn’t. Sure, there are people of different cultures and races, there is a token man and woman with a disability. But where’s the working class woman, where’s the woman that’s getting up at the crack of sparrow fart to get her kids ready for school so she can go and earn minimum wage, the one who gets kindly gifted fuck all, the one who is wondering how she can make a nutritious meal for her family for ten bob? Where is the man that’s been plastering his arse off all day, picking bogies out of his nose from the plaster dust to pay his bills and afford his kids new school uniform for the beginning of the new term.

Nothing fucking diverse or inclusive about that lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

judsmum

Chatty Member
I can’t understand why Anna was speaking to a group of invited, privileged women, her campaign is better than that. The Flex Appeal campaign is brilliant but it needs to be aimed at women with ‘real’ jobs. Jobs like in call centres, women in retail, office workers, women working in the construction industry like me. Not influencers and faux-marketing ‘professionals’ with little experience of the real world.

Half of these guests earn money, selling an unobtainable dream to women that are potentially cleaning fucking toilets for a living and the only flexibility they require is the ability to curl the back of their hair with their gifted dyson hair dryer. I’m disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Pommes

Chatty Member
I don’t feel jealous. I just feel judgemental. Here Clemmie is - a ‘creative’ with a full-time working husband, an expensive house, and the ability to afford things many others can’t - shamelessly begging online for freebies, whilst trading in her children's privacy for the privilege. She posted a photo once of a homeless person drinking, with a comment indicating his/her presence was lowering the tone of the park... this makes me think she, well, isn’t a particularly nice person.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
You can be a feminist and take your clothes off, the 2 aren’t mutually exclusive.

The whole campaign is weird not just CT, Tesco using white middle class mostly slim/average sizes/able bodied women does fuck all to make me want to buy their swimwear!

Reactions: 18

Ineedtogetalife

Just joined this site just to join this conversation 😂😂

I replied to her story about the high end fruit with some laughing faces and a WTF. She replied instantly and was very defensive asking me what was funny. I said I would never describe fruit as high end. She wasn't pleased 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

dollparts

No amount of money could tempt me to do that dulcosoft ad and jesus christ, taking it at a festival is just nuts. I'd choose the sluggish bowels any day rather than shitting out my insides in a portaloo.

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Love that everyone is now calling her out on her veg boxes and that it's a complete rip off. Yet again showing how out of touch she is that she didn't know most places do wonky fruit and veg now for a fraction of the price, assuming ocado and waitrose don't though and that's why she doesn't know 😁 aldi have been doing wonky fruit and veg for ages!
Love that she thinks kiwi and mango are ‘high end’ 😂 She’s obviously never been in an Aldi or a Lidl and probably thinks they only do apples and oranges for the working class who wouldn’t know what to do with an avocado.

• Haha

Palm23

I find she has zero self awareness. Claims to have anxiety then posts every detail of her family and relationship online. As I said on another thread I live near her and sometimes see her husband at baby and parenting groups. It's so weird. Nevermind the usual 'oh how old is she?' chat about the baby. My opener could he 'oh hi greta I know exactly how and when you were born. How's weaning going? Saw your wife's engorged breasts online yesterday. How's it going selling your house? How's work going after your business went bust and you concealed debt from your wife? At least you're still seeing a couple's therapist...'

I mean I could go on. Strangers knowing all this would totally creep me out. But I guess if your 'day' job was advertising and working for Insta and Facebook, you can't really admit that social media is potentially really damaging.

Her 'list' where she claimed she could empathise with those in poverty because she couldn't split the bill equally when our with friends or whatever was massively insulting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I honestly think of her as an Alan Partridge but female. His Dundee cake down the loo are all just right up her street. I can equally imagine all the other mamas shouting ‘oi Telford you wanker’
She’s destroyed any interest and respect I had for her with her dreadful approach to all of this. With the lists she had potential. But the lack of checking and respect for writers, not paying them, her rudeness, her awful stories, her Unrelateability, her blagging and now her tena and laxative adverts, coupled with the toilet photo and she’s become an absolute money grabbing monster. Her poor children. And Ben? He needs to start taking control of his family.

• Haha

Instawanker

Middle class white privledge talking to more middle class white privilege listened to by middle class white privilege - oh joy

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She was chuffed that Dulcolax thought 🤔 which IGer is full of shit? Ahh Telford. She’ll advertise anything. No morals and no common sense.
How must they feel that the dozy bitch hadn’t even tried it before advertising it? Every human in the country knows you can buy laxatives, my 13 yr old knows they exist. Recommending a product you use is one thing, but advertising something you don’t?! This woman is literally so thick.
I have such sensitive system I would never just try something at a festival. You have no idea how you will react. This woman lurches from wetting herself, to not being able to poo for cash. I’m finding her worse by the day.
But also all the other instamamas must be pissing themselves into their free Tena ladies at Telford scooping up all the worst collaborations while they have new houses and white goods. Perhaps if she shares she’s shat herself at a festival, Beko will be in touch with a washing machine whilst MOD polishes her Miele freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
She is just the embodiment of one of those posh girls that lands a job in media through connections but doesn't have two brains cell to rub together. Her cringeworthy attempts at being 'woke' are so transparent. These 'grammers are as pedestrian as it comes and about as edgy as a bouncy ball. No amount of Reebok classics and ankle socks will ever make her cool.

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Wasn’t she supposed to launch her ‘Lists Live’ at Camp Bestival this year? She announced this in early March and it’s still on her feed. I wonder what happened?
She had a previous engagement with the Dulcolax and couldn’t leave the house.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
So this post following her email contact (which had been wrong)
E99B2394-D58B-45B8-8F61-F3566F6DF15E.jpeg

What does she actually do? Post someone else’s work, people comment on it, so free engagement, that’s it.
Nothing.
No research.
No intelligent opening up of discussion.
Just Telford benefitting from someone’s life.
Weird.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I had what I thought was an adult message exchange with Clemmie regarding the gifted bread. Explained my thoughts re her receiving free food when so many people in this country are using foodbanks. She was a little defensive (and blamed her messages not may be being clear as she was travelling on a windy round 🙄 on holiday).

We wishes each other a nice summer and then she blocked me. So immature and so not in keeping with the imagine that she tries to portray

• Wow
Yeh I remember the husband punching above his weight comment, nice! I’ve seen him out and about, he’s quite alright looking but needs to do something about that beard. She is just very craggy looking, agree with a previous post that said she looked like she’d been in the sun too much. She does dress like some sort of parody of the local art students. It’s all a bit Nathan Barley!

• Haha
Reactions: 14