Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I so shocked the sons name is Woodrow.
Woodrow.
Woodrow.
What is that all about?
Maybe they are big admirers of US president Woodrow Wilson? Or they were trying to be achingly cool and MC. My money is on the latter.

Reactions: 2
Once she was complaining about the house not shifting and someone commented that in a time of all time high rates of homelessness she could show some gratitude at having a home to sell. She completely missed the point and replied something along the lines of 'it's all crap'.
I agree with a lot of things but come on, surely someone who is lucky enough to own a home is allowed to vent about the selling process!! It is stressful! Just because someone else doesn’t have something you have doesn’t mean you have it easy!

Reactions: 4
She is like an exuberant puppy just bounding about all over the place and sniffing at everything hoping for a bit of attention or a whiff of something exciting. She has no focus and seems clueless most of the time.
Great analysis ! To say she's a "writer" her posts are just so sloppy. Constantly full of factual mistakes and spelling mistakes that she then has to go back and correct, which looks massively unprofessional. I'm not the grammar police and often make mistakes myself but then I'm not professing to be a writer or a mother of lists!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree with a lot of things but come on, surely someone who is lucky enough to own a home is allowed to vent about the selling process!! It is stressful! Just because someone else doesn’t have something you have doesn’t mean you have it easy!
Yes of course, I agree, no problem having a vent at all. I do think though when you have such a large following you need to have a level of awareness that there might be a huge disparity between people and whinging that your 1 mil home did not shift in the first month might be a tad unrelatable to some. If she had have had some self awareness she should have acknowledged that she was lucky to have her home and then said both situations were crap. By not doing so just reinforced how far removed she must be from reality.

Reactions: 3
Clemmie claiming she didn’t go to Glasto this year because she was too anxious...more like didn’t get offered free tickets 😂 love how she’s put she’ll definitely try to go next year. *Hint hint someone remember to send her freebies yeah??*

• Haha
Clemmie claiming she didn’t go to Glasto this year because she was too anxious...more like didn’t get offered free tickets 😂 love how she’s put she’ll definitely try to go next year. *Hint hint someone remember to send her freebies yeah??*
What is that about? Is Bestival very different?

She’s so grabby she has no shame!!!! Bestival is a festival, don’t play the bloody anxiety card!!!

It’s going to be so cringe when they go to bestival. Do any other Instagram group instastory themselves talking more than the saddo insta mum crew??

She’s so grabby she has no shame!!!! Bestival is a festival, don’t play the bloody anxiety card!!!

It’s going to be so cringe when they go to bestival. Do any other Instagram group instastory themselves talking more than the saddo insta mum crew??
But do they HAVE to take the kids to Bestival? Darling that’s not really a festival with ones chums.

Clemmie Telford tattoos make her look so butch. Which might be fine now she’s trying to be all young and hip and living in Peckham. When she’s 60 and spread out a bit and on the beach with her grandchildren she’s going to look like an old sailor from Plymouth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any bets on guests for Clemmie’s next podcast? She’s doing her research today and asking people about their periods so my money is on Maisie Hill or... FOD (self-proclaimed Mr Menstruation). 😃

• Haha
FOD was on the last series. I think someone further up suggest No and ro blog

Any bets on guests for Clemmie’s next podcast? She’s doing her research today and asking people about their periods so my money is on Maisie Hill or... FOD (self-proclaimed Mr Menstruation). 😃
Sorry just got the joke. Only half read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She did a list about endometriosis and only spoke to one person when the symptoms and effects are as individual as a thumbprint, duck all medical information about it, duck all about the Instagram community/ hashtags it has, nothing about how to spot it or early intervention which is PARAMOUNT to successful treatment. ABSOLUTELY FUMING

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So this post following her email contact (which had been wrong)
E99B2394-D58B-45B8-8F61-F3566F6DF15E.jpeg

What does she actually do? Post someone else’s work, people comment on it, so free engagement, that’s it.
Nothing.
No research.
No intelligent opening up of discussion.
Just Telford benefitting from someone’s life.
Weird.

Reactions: 15
What really galls me is she copies and pastes someone’s writing verbatim. She doesn’t proof read and correct typos/spelling errors. She doesn’t even fix the bloody formatting if something goes wrong. Each post requires literally a couple of minutes’ work from her. Seconds, even.

I’d be amazed if people get paid.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.